Mimiko's Search (M/m + M/f + more!)

Started by Mimiko, August 26, 2016, 10:52:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mimiko

Welcome! I'm looking for a partner to help me hammer out a fun game that we can both enjoy! My favorite games are m/m, but I'm open and enthusiastic about playing with other gender/sex combinations.

Right now I'm looking for a little more plot in my game, at least 50/50, whereas most of my games lately have been 20plot/80smut. Not that I don't love that too....

Current kink cravings: Not all are required, but these are my favorites!

• Male/male characters - I prefer playing more of a submissive character, or as equals who don't have a d/s dynamic.

• Bondage - any kind is lovely, but bonus points for gags, chains, ballgags, maybe tentacles~~

• Master/Slave - This isn't limited to the traditional idea of M/S, but could be just someone with more social standing exercising power over another, whatever form that might take. I prefer playing a sub character, so we could play this either way - you as a dominant Master, or a dominant Slave, overpowering a weaker Master/Mistress, or something totally different!

• Fantasy settings - flexible, just as long as it's not totally normal everyday life.

• Drama - Punch my character in the gut, emotionally. Set a story up so that there should be a happy ending, then tug the rug out from under them.
    Ooooh, Tragic back story. I love playing characters who have gone through a lot, almost or past the point of breaking or being under mind control, and having someone they used to know or love come in to help them or pull them back. It's a bit cliché, but it's always fun for me.

Stuff I'm not looking for:

• Incest - Not into it, for me it's an uncomfortable dynamic
  • Being the dominant - I'm really really not in the headspace for this. I'm fine with playing a character that might have a dominant personality, but will ultimately bottom or be equal in bed

I'm also welcome to anything on my On's list, so if you see anything interesting that you might want to try, ask me!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Always looking for a tentacle to play with~
Now playing on Discord - PM me for info!

Ons/Offs & Ideas

Mimiko

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Always looking for a tentacle to play with~
Now playing on Discord - PM me for info!

Ons/Offs & Ideas