Guilty or not guilty

Started by Breathless Intent, January 16, 2012, 12:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mihkul

Not guilty...or at least I don't think so

Have you ever felt all alone?

MelisaArtemis

Guilty

The next person is hereby accused of having an incredible best friend that may as well be brother / sister in everything but blood and would gladly do sacrifice for their sake :)

PleaseBeGentle

Not guilty.

Have you ever attended a funeral in the rain?

"To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best night and day to make you like everybody else means to fight the hardest battle any human being can fight and never stop fighting."
-e.e. cummings

O/Os: WhatAhWant WhatAhNeed - READ BEFORE YOU PM ME - OFFS ARE NON-NEGOTIABLE
A/As: Yeahhhhh...I Wouldn't Get Too Close If I Were You

Mihkul

Guilty

Have you ever escaped into a roleplay and wished you would never have to come out.

PleaseBeGentle

Not guilty.

Have you ever fallen for someone just because of intangibles?
"To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best night and day to make you like everybody else means to fight the hardest battle any human being can fight and never stop fighting."
-e.e. cummings

Stone

Nah.

Have you ever broken a kid's heart?
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

MelisaArtemis

Umm.... nope... at least I hope not....

The next person is guilty of telling an innocent kid that Santa doesn't exist :'D

Stone

Guilty!

The next person is guilty of at least one dropped story on E.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Mihkul

Not guilty...and hope I never do

Next person has read the Sleeping Beauty trilogy by Ann Rice and liked it

PleaseBeGentle

Not guilty. I don't go for Anne Rice.

Next person has one secret that could land them in jail if revealed.
-e.e. cummings

Mihkul

MelisaArtemis

Guilty-ish

passing it on again~

StarIcy

Not Guilty

The next person stills believe in the tooth fairy lol

zombiemun

not guilty

the next person is afraid of the dark
o/o

PleaseBeGentle

Not guilty. I actually prefer it.

Passing it on.
-e.e. cummings

Stone

Not guilty.

The next person is guilty of passing it on.

Wispyr

Not guilty, I'm always orignal.

next person has subscribed to something they don't care about just to get close to someone

Styx26

Not guilty, thankfully.

Passing it on.
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

MelisaArtemis

Nope, never would

The next person is guilty of spending hundreds of money on micro transation in games (Mobile, PC, Console, whatever)

Wispyr

Hundreds? Ha... Hahahaha.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Next person has attempted to return an item that was, by policy, not returnable and gotten irate when they were denied.

MelisaArtemis

Wispyr is that a yes or a no?

Otp: Nope

Passing it on

Wispyr

That was a yes. Like... hundreds doesn't even begin to cover it.

As for the other... nope. I don't return things. Like ever.

Next person has abandoned a story without saying anything

Becca

I have, a long time ago. But... back when I first started here in Elliquiy. Haven't since. I feel bad and apologized accordingly. I hope to all of the partners I did it to!

Passing it on.

Stone

Nope. But then I can count the number of stories I have on E on one hand.

The next person thinks that's way too few for a guy who's been around for so many years.  O8)

Autumn52

Not really, keeping your RPs to a manageable number shows maturity and I can respect that.

The next person would like to have a few more RP's
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish