A Vampire Kingdom(Interest Check~Recruitment)(Extreme)

Started by ting ting, July 22, 2016, 12:38:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sally Aces

Name: Rowena d'Esarte
Race: Vampire

Origin: France

Position: Elder

Physical Description: Willowy, lithe and graceful beyond the ken of man, Rowena is a sight to behold. Her skin is as pale as alabaster and her long locks of hair are the color of a fine merlot. Expressive eyes peer out among her delicate features, eyes full of the dark kind of wisdom that's paid for with blood, sweat and tears. Hints of strength and cruelty shimmer in her eyes hinting that the price of her wisdom was not paid for by her alone.

Rowena either wears archaic styles of dress accented with things that give her outfits a punk/hard edge. Or, should the mood strike her, she dresses in a simple, modern style that accentuates her figure and draws the eye her way. Either way, she clearly knows how to dress to impress.

Personality: Gracious to her peers, firm with her servants, Rowenna is someone to whom manners matter much. She herself evidences them impeccably, and at the same time is adept at using the rules of social converse to her best advantage. She's been known to say more with a look then her words, and how she says things is as important as what she says. For the most part she comes off as someone who is confident in who she is, what she's capable of and that she can handle anything, so, consequently enjoys her immortality thoroughly.

Biography: Born Amolet du Burgoyne a little before the Black Death stalked her native France, Amolet was no stranger to death from an early age. The plague claimed the lives of her four brothers, two sisters and her father, leaving her and her mother Natalie to try and fend for herself and her only remaining daughter. Grief did her in and before she committed suicide, Natalie gave Amolet over to the parish priest to care for as a ward of the Church. That was the last day Amolet ever cried and her last memories of her mother are stained with her final tears.

The parish priest was hardly a good man, though he wasn't a particularly cruel one either. Given the state his flock was in was it any wonder he decided the end was nigh and began preaching sermons about doomsday? He paid Amolet very little mind and hardly noticed when she slipped away into the night to find something better for herself. The path she was on took her to Pari and it was there she met her sire.

Having no really means or people, Amolet had to take on whatever work she could find. Sometimes it was bar tending, other times it was dancing to entertain nobility and sometimes she earned coins laying on her back. All the while Amolet's eyes were sharp and mind was keen, eager to learn how to better herself. After a bit of reinvention, she left her existence in the gutter and became a proper (improper?) courtesan. She served men, and sometimes women, of means selling not just her body but the bits of gossip and influence her position afforded her. Her manners and grace were exquisite and she began traveling in the best circles on the arms of petty noblemen. This is what brought her to the attention of Artaud, her sire.

Artaud needed a spy, confidence and paramour and Amolet fit the bill perfectly. Even without revealing his nature as a vampire, he won Amolet over with his generousity as a lover and the quality of the gifts he gave her. Eager to keep his favor, she thought nothing of betraying friendships and clients to further his aims and willingly engaged in everything he asked of her. It was that willingness that led to her death and transformation into a vampire.

Put simply, she crossed the wrong nobleman. He had his valet follow her and beat her to death. Had Artaud not intervened, she would have perished. Instead he brought her back from the dead and gave her the gift of immortality. Out of necessity not fear, Artaud took himself and the new vampire out of Paris and they travelled for a century in each other's company. In that time he taught her much more then how to survive, he taught her how to rule and take the long view on things. They parted ways friends and sometimes see each other to this day. In the time since then, Amolet, now styling herself Rowena d'Estarte has risen amongst the ranks and is now an Elder Vampire of some renown.

On's and off's:
Rowenna leans strongly towards Dominance, due both to her Vampiric nature and how powerless she was in her earliest years. She enjoys Painplay, Knifeplay, Bloodplay (of course). Bondage is an artful past time of hers as is indulging her desires whenever she desires.

Rowena doesn't like Scat (playing in offal is what beasts do), isn't into consuming more then blood from a lover and other then that, is very open minded.

ting ting

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=258677.0

Here's the ooc for this.  If you're still interested, post your characters here and I'll work on getting some settings made up and posted.

Amarlo

Out of curiosity, will this be treated like a sandbox where there are multiple threads or just one? Will it be guided? Fully or semi?

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

ting ting

Most likely multiple threads and what do you mean by guided

Crawl

I'm interested but this interest thread seems to have been around for a while.
If I do decide to make a character would you like me to post it here, the thread you linked or pm it for approval first?

ting ting

Post it in the ooc thread.  I'm just waiting for people to put their characters in the ooc thread before I start up.

LSWSjr

Would you be okay with a vampire hunter infiltrating as a servant?

Cheers
Rowan/LSWSjr
"The true price of my immortality, has been outliving my children" - Kassey LeHane

http://lswsjr.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/ - the Home of my SFW art commissions
http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/LSWSjr - the Home of my NSFW art commissions

LSWSjr

So just wondering how much does someone's personality change when they're turned into a vampire, how monstrous, evil or corrupted do they typically become?

Cheers
Rowan/LSWSjr
"The true price of my immortality, has been outliving my children" - Kassey LeHane

http://lswsjr.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/ - the Home of my SFW art commissions
http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/LSWSjr - the Home of my NSFW art commissions

ting ting

They aren't really evil.  They can be cold and calculating and sure some are evil but being a vampire (in this rp) doesn't mean that they are evil.

LSWSjr

Okay, I'm just working on his background and had the following in mind:
His sister was turned into a vampire and killed their parents, suggesting they were 'beneath' her now, he killed her and has spent the last couple years tracking down her sire which has lead him to infiltrate this domain.

So I was just wondering if such an act would fit your vampires' mindset?

Cheers
Rowan/LSWSjr

ting ting

Like I said, some do turn evil when they're turned so you could do that.

LSWSjr

Good to know then, alright application should come soon :)

Cheers
Rowan/LSWSjr

Biles

You mentioned how some people are required to donate an ounce of blood to keep the vampires happy. Is it done indirectly or do they actually bite down. And if the latter, does that alone constitute of turning humans into vampires, or does the conversion require more conditions?
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

LSWSjr

Name: Bruce Larkin
Race: Human
Origin: New Zealand
Position: Personal Servant
Physical Description: Turquoise eyes, short chocolate brown hair. Trim and muscular with sharp features. 6'2"
Personality: He is direct, stern and responds with purpose to all instructions, displaying the discipline of a soldier.
Biography: Born the eldest of two on the northern island of New Zealand, Bruce was a rebellious troublemaker in his youth and often spent time in juvenile detention centres.  On turning eighteen he was sentenced to serve in the New Zealand Defence Force, a punishment that channeled his attitude and taught him discipline as he served alongside Australian, English and American forces in the middle east.

Returning home from war, he was shocked to learn his sister Haley had disappeared, only to be struct a harsher blow when she returned to kill him and his parents as a vampire, explaining that he never cared for her and that their parents were holding her back from her true potential.  It took several months and the death of his parents, but he finally killed his wayward sister.  Afterward, a mixture of guilt and grief drove him to search the world for the one who had corrupted his sister, leading to the confirmed death of fourteen vampires by his hand.

Now his hunt has led him to infiltrate the vampire colony in Quebec, where his sister's sire will finally be slain.
On's and off's: The Basics :D

ting ting

Mystriss

Catches up! 

Sorry, had some chaos IRL, hoping to have my "normal" life back this/next week.

Biles

In this RP, will a direct vampire bite turn humans into vampires, or is this process done differently somehow?
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

LeKinkyTaco

Super interested, i'm a sucker for vampires x)
OH WOW JUST GOT MY PUN, HA!

Is it possible to start off as a higher power? Because i had the ideal of an elder character that is either a wild child or someone that advocates for vampires and humans to live in harmony. Or a mix of both.
Butt Rest A/A (UPDATED 01/20/19)
How to make a soft taco, and a hard taco. O/O
What to eat a taco with. (One x one search)

LeKinkyTaco has taken Oath of the Drake. How about you?

Hii! I really enjoy random PMs. They always lead to something fun~. So, Pm me! ♥

LSWSjr

They might be a good master for Bruce, knowing his true intent but hoping that after he's finished his hunt he could be turned to see vampires and humans working together.

Cheers
Rowan/LSWSjr

LeKinkyTaco

Name: Sister Vivica Silver

Race: Vampire

Origin: Germany

Position: Elder

Physical Description: Sandy blonde curly hair/light brown, caramel complexion, baby faced, 5'9, slender yet curvy and athletic, bright blue eyes
Pictures!

Personality: Vivica is a bit on the wild side. She enjoys every aspect of her party animal nature. In short, she's a "fun time". Usually being the host of an extravagant party. Despite the free nature, she is a very vocal and proud woman. Known for her patience and acceptance. She is often least suspecting of her rank, and often leads to misunderstanding. And despite her title she dresses however, whether it's revealing or modest, she does as she likes.

Biography: Vivica was daughter of a human couple who gave their child up to a nunnery at the ripe age of seven. It wasn't long before she was taking her vows that the ceremony was interrupted. Almost as a sign, the church was attacked by a rave of men. They took several of the women, Vivica included, and nearly all the women were murdered. Vivica was the lone survivor of the nunnery and relinquished her life to her captors. At the moment she was used as a test subject and turned into a vampire. It had been the groups' first time turning someone and she was at their mercy. She never regretted being turned, in fact she felt it was something God wanted her to endure. She murdered the men in a blood rage and went on to find a new nunnery. She completed her vows and carried on to make a nunnery of her own.
Vivica is responsible for a vast majority of the churches and religious establishments in Germany. She devoted her life entirely to God and bettering the world. Till.. She met a man. Someone who caused her to drop everything and marry him. She lost her religious titles and went from being a "modern" mother Mary, to being a simple wife. She had managed to sedate her Vampiric nature with a sister or two giving up blood for her. After their first night together, she murdered him. After that night, she fled to America. And there she lived under a new name, till the time came to be herself. And when it did, she was in more control of her vampire like nature and took her place besides the queen.
After being in hiding for so long, she felt she was finally able to breathe and express herself. Through the years she had became a strong advocate for the desires to have humans and vampires live in harmony. Though nobody below her will dare question her campaign. So she mostly has to deal with the other elders & the queen herself. Also, she still continues to cling to her religious origins sometimes referred as "Sister Silver".

On's and off's: Kinky ♥

*Def have to rewrite the background when i'm not sleep deprived, aha,
Butt Rest A/A (UPDATED 01/20/19)
How to make a soft taco, and a hard taco. O/O
What to eat a taco with. (One x one search)

LeKinkyTaco has taken Oath of the Drake. How about you?

Hii! I really enjoy random PMs. They always lead to something fun~. So, Pm me! ♥

Biles

[tr][td]
Denai Academy

ting ting

Go ahead.  Love the character.

Just a reminder for those who haven't, please move your character to the ooc thread.