One Piece Interest Check.

Started by Wolfy, August 19, 2014, 06:11:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andol

Probably will go with my first idea of an insane martial artiest who uses a claw weapon and Haki... need to think about that though, because enhancing that... with something fitting like a crane zoan fruit or something kung action move name esque would be amusing.

Green Goo Theory

Is Haki going to be available at the start of play or are we waiting until later kind of like how it was in the series? 
Coming soon...

Saku

Hm, I kind of want to take part in this but I was wondering do you think I could join as a male character that specializes in swords like Zoro? Perhaps he could be a descendant of Zoro, like Zoro had a kid or something? I could totally do a character like that if that's alright? If not, I can just make him a wandering swordsman, so let me know!

Let me know! Oh and his name will be Makoto and will look like this!

He'll eventually have Haki but I don't think we should have it at the start of the game or there's not much room to grow, you know? But that's just my opinion.
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

catherinehellfire

Hey, I was thinking of joining to if that's alright.  You guys still need a shipwright if I'm not mistaken.
If sex was a roller-coaster, I'd ride it over and over again.

Absences: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=261213.0