Dragon Ball Future - M for F (Requires only basic familiarity!)

Started by Koibito, October 04, 2014, 08:56:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Koibito

Hello everyone!

I'm really craving some DBZ style roleplay here with all the fun and action of the show with the addition of a good bit of smut. As the title says, this story will be based on OC's and future concepts from the games DragonBall Online and the new DragonBall Xenoverse which are simple and will be covered here so as such, only minimal knowledge of the series is required. One really only need know the ideas and events that went on during the series and any technicalities and or deeper knowledge references will either be explained in post or can be asked if need be. So in short, you only really need to know the villains and other characters in case they come up or references to them are made as well as what transformations and things like fusion were a part of the series. Even if you don't and are interested, just ask~

Now onto the setting~

A long time in the future from the events of DragonBall Z a good number of events have shaped the world as it is today. Son Gohan later in life published a book which explained the inner workings of Ki and martial arts and due to it's popularity, the world found itself entering into an era of appreciation for martial arts, the entire world taking some form of interest or another in the art of fighting and humans on average became more powerful, averaging around the level of basic Namekians. Because of the integration of Saiyan DNA from generations of breeding with Humans, most if not all of the Human gene pool has a small percentage of Saiyan DNA in them. Most are unaware of the history behind this but what humanity gains from this is the Saiyan's natural Zenkai ability, the natural trait that increases their power after recovering from large amounts of damage.

New Namek was at some point destroyed by an unknown enemy (in the game the antagonist is a named character but I figure it's possible we could use our own) and the Namekians fled to Earth where they were offered refuge where they live in peace with humanity.

Shortly after the events of DBZ, Majin Buu who had been forgotten by the world as a villain with some help from the Dragon Balls and known to all as Mister Buu had stumbled upon one of Hercule's adult novels. Much like when rage and hate had separated itself from it's newly good form to create what was known as 'Evil Buu', upon discovering the feelings of love, a new part separated from him in the form of a female who called herself Miss Buu. By using pieces of their ever regenerating, gum-like body mass and magic, a spell known as the Love-Love Beam, they created a child together and through this process created an entire race known as the Majins.

Miss Buu

The females of this species are slender and mainly resemble Miss Buu while the males are closer to that of Mister Buu though their colors can vary. Since their creation, Majins have gotten weaker than their ancestors each generation until balancing out around Human and Namekian levels.

Nothing new has happened with the Kai in particular but in the plot of one of the aforementioned games a new Supreme Kai, the Supreme Kai of Time appears due to the villains of the story messing with timelines. Kai's themselves are just interesting characters so using them if desired would be fun.

This is the setting I would like to use for anything we can come up with together really. I'm open for most plots, I would just prefer genres of action, smut, and adventure.

I would like to form a cast of characters preferably, a group of fighters to form some fun dynamics between as they adventure and fight and have fun~ Plots are pretty much open; an overarching villain antagonists, the separate Saga style with multiple villains, the villains of Online and Xenoverse, some other formula, I'm open to almost anything within the specified wants for this story. I would prefer a partner who can post frequently to prevent loosing the inspiration for the story as well.

If anyone is interested or has any questions feel free to PM me! I'm on most of the time and chances are I'll get back to you quickly~

Hope to hear from you soon!
O/O's: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=130125.msg5766879#msg5766879

Been sick the past couple days, will get to posts when I can~

Koibito

O/O's: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=130125.msg5766879#msg5766879

Been sick the past couple days, will get to posts when I can~