And They Call Him Sandy Claws... [Interest Thread]

Started by Autumn Sativus, November 30, 2016, 10:03:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bibliophilia

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Autumn Sativus

Okay, some serious apologies for the massive delay on starting this game, but it looks like I should be able to start up shortly! I'll send out a message to all of the players to reconfirm interest is still there since it's been so long. Once we have a final list we can get started.
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Verasaille

Going to drop out. Sorry. Kind of lost my interest in these games. They move way to slow and I get too impatient.
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Remiel

I'm still going to sit out this time, but I'll join the next one!  Good luck, everybody!

persephone325

I'm still in. I've been feeling a lot better lately.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

yugi006

Rel Mayer

Beguile's Mistress

Autumn Sativus

Looking like it might be a less than 10 player crowd, but I suppose that means there will be a quick conclusion. I'm planning to start assigning roles later today, hoping to hear back from a few more people first.
Us against the world

Bibliophilia

Aiden

Im here, just been super slow on everything lately!

Autumn Sativus

I've been busy taking a big test and stuff but I should be back on Monday or Tuesday with role PMs and a game thread.
Us against the world