A wife, her lesbian lover and her husband (seeking two females)

Started by Jester, July 12, 2016, 03:10:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jester

She had always been a faithful and loyal wife. She had the perfect marriage in so many ways and loved her husband very much. She never wanted or expected anything else and  never expected to cheat or have an affair.  If she had met a man she would probably have never considered it but because she met a woman...... That was different.

Can a woman have a female lover and keep her husband happy at the same time? I am looking for someone to play the wife and someone else to play the lover while i will play the husband.

The wife and lover could meet

1. Through work. Business colleagues that spend long hours together and slowly fall for each other and enter a torrid affair.
2. Friends - They have been friends for a long time and slowly cannot hold back their true feelings for each other.
3. Lust - A series of accidental but flirtatious meetings at the pool, at a bar and the two of them cannot keep their hands off each other.
4. Pregnant and lonely - Two pregnant (one maybe?) women spend time during the day and find themselves drawn to each other.
5. In - law love - His sister spends a lot of time visiting and staying over and slowly a relationship grows between his wife and sister.
6. Gym buddies - Working out and getting fit is hot and streamy work and so much time training with hot bodies meant something was bound to happen.
7. Golf Competition - Both keen golfers they spend a lot of time away together at compeitions and love blossomed in their hotel rooms.

Note - Husband involvement - I realise that lesbian players/characters will have little interest in a husband. I am a big fan of cuckold play and would enjoy the torment and humilaition of a wife having a lesbian lover. It is also a huge turnon and exciting at the same time especially knowing your loved one is happy even in the hands of another person.  I would like to discuss the possibility of him having some action in some scenes. But this we should all discuss.

RubySlippers

I wouldn't mind playing the lesbian lover, no dick, but I wouldn't mind teasing and tormenting him.  ;D

Jester

Hi Ruby

Thats all i would expect. And it would be most welcome. Maybe thw wife might be a little kinder?

So anyone interested in being the wife? x

bondagegirlsarah

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=257875.0

In your room, Where time stands still
All moves at your will. Will you let the morning come soon, or will you leave me lying here
In your favourite darkness, your favourite half-light
Your favourite consciousness
Your favourite slave