what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Stalker

sweatpants, shirt and glasses.
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

Autumn52

A sheer lacey nightie color is pale blue
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Fragile Dreams

Just a pair of black tight boxers and lots of sweat. 80' F here and it's almost 4 am. :/

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Stattick

The boxer briefs I slept in... my glasses. I'm still waking up.
O/O   A/A

Beguile's Mistress

Short, white, sheer cotton slip ~ it's hot and humid here tonight

Tenda

Am I supposed to be wearing anything right now?? Just kidding! I am wearing blue jeans and a black pleated cotton shirt and socks..
Can I lick you?

Hitori

Brown billabong t-shirt, brown pair of element board shorts.
Alone I Persevere

Autumn52

I am wearing a melon colored pair of yoga shorts with cute little tank top and ankle sock with my sneakers.

(underneath my clothes: A white bra and thong)
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Beguile's Mistress

Jade green pencil skirt, ivory colored blouse with a shawl collar, light beige belt and high-heeled sandals

mystictiger

Sharp charcoal suit, burgundy shirt, and E600 shoes. Interview time. Oh, and burgundy socks as well.
Want a system game? I got system games!

RP7466

cargo shorts, boots, sweat, taking a break from working on my bathroom
"It's my only politics... anti-wife. Any woman who devotes herself to making one man miserable instead of a lot of men happy don't get my vote"

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Beguile's Mistress

Sheer black nighty and reading glasses with my hair pulled up on top of my head tied with a black satin ribbon ~ until sleepy time that is

Aether

Levi cargo shorts and structure boxer briefs.

Cassiopeia

Dark purple ribbed tank top (I admit I have an addiction to Old Navy tanks <.<) and a pair of heather gray sweatpants that are just ridiculously soft on the inside ... it should be illegal ... but then they would feel even better BECAUSE they're illegal, and that's not possible.

Hitori

White tee shirt and green gym shorts, had gone for a run.
Alone I Persevere

Nico

Light green v-neck tee, light gray/white Bermudas, black belt, black sneakers.

Autumn52

I am wearing a black and gold pair of bike shorts (black mostly with a bold strip running down the leg) and a yellow tank top. yellow socks and my sneakers.

(Underneath: I have on a pretty black bra with a little ribbon and a black thong)

NeroTheCat

Quote from: Xandi on June 15, 2010, 04:30:11 AM
I am wearing a black and gold pair of bike shorts (black mostly with a bold strip running down the leg) and a yellow tank top. yellow socks and my sneakers.

(Underneath: I have on a pretty black bra with a little ribbon and a black thong)

Blood stained withe Shirt and some black boxers dun ask about the blood

Michelle

long sleeved black shirt black jeans and underneath  green lacey bra and panties
~There is a place you can touch a woman that will drive her crazy. Her heart.~

Ways to my Heart and How to Shatter It.

Beguile's Mistress

Sleeveless white linen Mandarin-style tunic with black piping, matching slacks, black flats

Nadir

Heeled black sandals, an indigo patchwork gypsy skirt, a grey and black striped tank top with an indigo v-neck over it and a huuuuuuge scowl!

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Eden on June 15, 2010, 01:16:58 PM
Heeled black sandals, an indigo patchwork gypsy skirt, a grey and black striped tank top with an indigo v-neck over it and a huuuuuuge scowl!

Why the scowl?

Nadir

I was going out tonight but my ride never turned up. The universe is plotting against my happiness!

Nico

black track pants, black boxer briefs

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Eden on June 15, 2010, 01:41:40 PM
I was going out tonight but my ride never turned up. The universe is plotting against my happiness!

You look so good, too.