Make up with the person above you!

Started by Belle33, September 03, 2011, 11:13:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NightRabbit

Come back and I promise to tell you I care more.

SilentGemini

I'm so glad that you care. I won't ever tell anyone about that thing you let me do to you.

Harley Quinn

My departure was in haste.  I needed time to think everything through and I realized that no matter what, my life is much better with you in it.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Stone

Come back and you can heart Joker all you want.  O8)
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Aemirys

During our time apart Stone I realised just how much I need you. Please can we try to make this work baby?
★  O/Os  ★  A/As  ★

Stone

Come back and I'll let you call me "baby".  O:)
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Sybl

Come back and I'll bake you a pie. ;)

Stone

S... Sold.  ;D

Come back and we can see about that red dress you always wanted.

Sybl

You come back, and we'll forget the dress. ;)

Belle33

Sybl!  Darling!  Come back and we can pretend this little fling you had with Stone never happened.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Harley Quinn

Your festive spirit during this season has shown me that you are still the same person you were when I met you and I love being in your company.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Kazuume

I'm sorry I ate all your cookies Harley! I'll make you homemade ones if you'll just come back!
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Mordred

Nothing says I'm sorry quite like a box of chocolate covered jello cubes, eh? Yeah? Come on! Where's that smile? Don't make me get you all messy! I will! Don't tempt me! Okayyyyyyy, jeesh! I'm sawry!
*See Pillory*

Kazuume

Upon further reflection I have to say I miss all the blueness you brought into my life. Please come back. I'll make it up to you!
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Flaming

Please come back, I promise I won't turn the heaters on, and you can have all the snowmen you want in the living room.

Mordred

I forgive you for the constant heat. I'll try sleeping outside in my old crypt.. hell, it worked back before the 1800's.. so why not go retro, eh? Soooo, we good again?
*See Pillory*

Flaming

I won't complain for those bites in the middle of the night anymore

Kazuume

You can keep as many Transformer toys as you want. I promise I won't throw them out any more!
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Flaming

All right, I'll try very hard to get along with your mother, but please take me back

Stone

Come back and we'll ignore the charring and the ash.

aFireWithin

I'm sorry. I just panicked when you ignored the safe word.

Flaming

I was just trying to push beyond your limits, I would never hurt you, shall we try again?

aFireWithin

Certainly. I may even introduce you to my new stun gun.

Stone

Come back and I'll buy you a real gun for Christmas. >:)

aFireWithin

Come back and I'll let you teach me how to squeeze the trigger properly.