The Doctor seeks two female patients!

Started by TheDoctor46, June 22, 2012, 02:12:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheDoctor46

So this is just a rough outline of a story but I would like two women to join me in this story. Whilst it could be a one shot, I think there is definitely room to expand the story.

A single father of a kid aged 3 is going out to an awards evening for his work, and so employs two girls down the street (can be twins, sisters or friends) to babysit little Jack. Everything is fine until he comes home slightly early, after the rain ruins the after awards party pans, to find that is child is crying upstairs whilst the two girls are making out with two guys on the couch. He chucks the two guys out and then decides to teach the two girls a lesson.

(I can see maybe the two girls enjoying it and so they come back, asking for more of the rough treatment that they recieved, other ideas can be discussed too)

If interested, post in here, and once we have two willing female patients, we can get on it straightaway.

Jarod1

I'm interested if you don't mind a guy playing a girl character.

elfguy

----

TheDoctor46

If I am being perfectly honest, I would rather play it with two women. Thanks for your interest though guys

elmist

Liayra

I'm interested! Although this would be my first group, or mini-group game!

elmist

Same here Liayra! We can figure it out together :P

TheDoctor46