Role Play Ideas

Started by Aviva, August 11, 2010, 03:02:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aviva

When Fantasy and Reality Meet
Settings: Modern day/steam punk
Includes: Humour, romance and BDSM

When Jean and Cora (sample names) meet through a BDSM chat room the pair do not expect to get along so well. Weeks pass and eventually they approach the subject of meeting up in the real world.....ones nervous and the other is new to the culture which leads to patience, embarrassing situations, affection and even love.

Back from a very long break.

On and Offs

Story Ideas

Aviva

Firstly , thank you to those that read my thread. Hopefully one of the stories catch your attention. If not, maybe they create inspiration.
I have been absent for a long time and have found my way back after changes in my life.  I hope to make friends and find fellow writers to create good stories together.

The Knife In My Back

[MxF FxF]
Human, revenge, possibly involving BDSM, comedic.

Back in university Emma, met and fell in love with Robert (the names can be changed) They had dated for over two years and even got engaged, that was until Emma found Robert in bed with a friend of hers.

Fast-forward ten years, Emma has become a successful writer and life seems to be going well. She is even interviewed by a local news station. However, due to last minute problems, the host is replaced with her ex!

Back from a very long break.

On and Offs

Story Ideas