High school blitz

Started by azzmeister89, July 02, 2012, 12:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wajin

Masa had merely nodded at Hina but froze as he looked out of the window and saw a group of several darkly clothed men. He looked at the classroom he had seen Naoko and Hina go into. He sprinted over and pulled the door open "You need to get out of here NOW!" He shouted to Hina
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"

azzmeister89

Aaron sat in the basketball court, his friends from the team were putting extra time into there practise as he watched them. from the corner of his eye he saw four men in dark suites enter the court.

Queen Elsa

Hina looked extremely confused and asked, "Wh-What's wrong Masa?..."

Wajin

Masa, looked at her, no time to explain he grabbed her arm and pulled her to the back of the classroom "guns for hire, outside, two of them recently out of prison. I think you might be in more trouble than you think"
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

Queen Elsa

Hina's eyes widened and she looked around, beginning to panic. "Where's Aaron?!"

Wajin

Masa shrugged and looked at Hina "text him, tell him to stay in crowds, get some of his friends to move him to the back of the school, we'll meet him there"

Queen Elsa

Hina rapidly texted Aaron. "Aaron, you're in great danger! Stay in crowds, and get your friends to move you to the back of the school!"

azzmeister89

Aaron's reply came not even a minute later "already on it, got four tailing us, i'll be a few minutes, got to get the guys from the team out of the way, see you soon" as he flipped his phone shut he told his friends from the basketball team he had to get something from his locker, turning a corner so that the four men following them saw, he was glad to see all four kept after him alone.

Queen Elsa

"No Aaron!" she texted back. "Don't let those guys get you alone!" She looked at Masa and swore for the first time in her life. "Fuck! Masa, he's letting them get him alone!"

Wajin

Masa cursed loudly and picked up his phone, dialing quickly "Takano! Get Ushigo and Hattori and get here, bring everyone! and bring protection" He saw one of the guys from the Kendo club, a troublemaker by the look of him "Toshiro, take Hina, get out of her, I have to go get her dumbass boyfriend out of trouble" He nodded and Masa looked at Hina "Trust him, he's a good friend, transferred here with me, the whole Kendo club with the exception of the three girls are in my gang, so trust them okay?" He pushed away and dashed off

Queen Elsa

She nodded and quickly went with Masa's friend. 'Aaron... Please be okay... I love you...' she thought to herself.

azzmeister89

Aaron smiled grimly, the four men seemed to have lost him, but he couldn't risk moving just yet "man this could be troublesome, why did i have to hide in here" he looked around, the girls locker room didn't seem as impressive as all boys thought it would be "Hina would kill me if she found out i was here" he almost chuckled to himself but kept quiet, the men were still standing outside talking.

Wajin

Masamune ran into the locker room. He stared into Aaron's eyes and then slapped him "IDIOT! Hina told you to stay with others" He looked around before seeing a window above the lockers by the back wall "Get up to that window" He pointed over at it, but stopped him and slipped something into his hand, a small knife "in case they're waiting outside"

azzmeister89

(how did he get in? the bad guys are right outside?)

Wajin

azzmeister89

(ah, that explains it)

Aaron looked like he wanted to hit Masamune when he slapped him "do you think it would have mattered to people like that if i was in a crowed? there obviously hired thugs, they wont care about hurting a few people besides, look around" the locker room was filled with piles of girls outfits "class is almost over, the girls will be coming back from gym soon, the moment they do the thugs will leave and we can slip out the side, besides teachers wont let strange adults around a school for too long if there not parents" he smiled coldly at the boy "don't think just because i play sports i don't have a brain transfer, i know what i'm doing"

Wajin

Masa pushed him in against the wall "Two of those guys got out of prison due to technicalities during their trials, the were sent to kill my father, they didn't seem to care about collateral damage back them, 18 civilians got hurt, if those girls get here, and those guys are still here it's gonna end badly"

azzmeister89

"then what did you want me to stay in a crowed for? anyway get out of here, if there following me you don't want to be noticed" his expression darkened again "now get your hands off me, i may have one arm to use but don't think you can order me around" he pushed Masamune off of him and then, looked around, he grinned when he saw what looked like a discarded phone accessory, opening the side door he threw it out, the noise attracted the four men's attention as they followed the noise "now if your done trying to boss me around follow me" he then exited the room and ran down the hall in the opposite direction.

Queen Elsa

Suddenly, a gunshot was heard, as well as Hina screaming.

azzmeister89

"Hina!" Aaron shouted at the top of his voice, he started running towards her voice

Queen Elsa

When Aaron arrives to where the scream resided from, all he finds is Masa's friend, laying dead on the ground.

azzmeister89

"shit" Aaron punched a wall causing a few students who were crying to scream, there was also a large dent in the wall "which way?" he asked the students, he then sprinted in the direction they pointed

Queen Elsa

Outside, Hina was hiding behind a bush and shaking, trying to steady her breathing.

azzmeister89

bursting into the courtyard Aaron screamed for Hina again "Hina! where are you?"

Wajin

Masamune cursed, and ran in the direction of the sound, one of the guys from the kendo club through him a long object concealed in a bag as he sprinted out into the courtyard. "Hina!" he shouted at the top of his lungs, seeing Aaron standing there