A choice of group RPs.... (Please vote for your favourite)

Started by Chrystal, June 21, 2014, 07:34:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Astrofig

Vill

I can't vote: yer avatar be keepin' me too distracted!

RedEve

If I were to play Big Jo, she would be straight though. Regardless of the amount of smut/sex the game is supposed to encompass. :)
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Chrystal

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

RedEve

Quote from: Chrystal on June 29, 2014, 05:29:12 AM
At the moment, Kelly's Heroes is lagging a bit...

Noticed that! :)

Pony play isn't my cup of tea either. Cluedo might be, though I would perhaps struggle a bit to create an interesting character for that (interesting to the other players I mean).

The Lovely Tsaritsa

The Golden Pond lags more. I vote for it, for fixing that . ;D

Zeth

I can't change my votes now, But I'd be interested in playing Cluedo if you get it going.

Chrystal

Still a couple of days voting left. So far 35 people have cast votes. That's more than I was expecting, but still not as many as I would like...

By the way if the result comes down to a tie, I will probably flip a coin or roll a dice or something...

Quote from: Zeth on June 29, 2014, 10:09:34 AM
I can't change my votes now, But I'd be interested in playing Cluedo if you get it going.

Actually, I thought I'd ticked the box that allowed people to change votes. Maybe that doesn't work or something... *shrug*

I'm thinking that, if the number one choice doesn't fly, I'll try the number two choice next, and so on... This was sort-of why I gave people three votes.  My original plan was that you could specify first second and third choices, but the poll system doesn't allow for it.

However I think this works. It's certainly better than the ridiculously complicated "electoral reform" system the Tories put forward as part of the deal to get into the Lib Dems' panties four years ago...!

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Haibane

I really LOVE the idea of a female Kelly's Heroes game. Can I suggest setting it in the universe of Girls und Panzer?

Chrystal

I wasn't planning on doing these as "all-girl" games, but that is an option to consider...

And if my vote goes a different way, which at present is likely, I would certainly join such a game were someone to decide to run it..

jessie20

Girls, give me a holla' if you want to YIM

Dashenka

I've voted for three games. Don't mind to co-GM with you where needed.
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Chrystal

Eight Hours Voting Time Left!

Well, as type this, anyway. A few minutes under eight hours before the poll closes.

If you have an opinion, you don't have much time left to express it!

I'm interested to see if a "last minute flurry" of votes can change the result. So far it's still anyone's race!

Zillah

Chrystal

Welp, the result is in.

In 6th place with 7 votes is "On Golden Pond"

In 5th with 9 votes is "The Drall"

In 4th with 11 votes we have "Kelly's Heroes"

In 3rd with 13 votes is "Cluedo"

In 2nd place with 14 votes is "The Incubators"

but the winner, by a neck, with 16 votes:

The Pony Palace

I will be putting an interest check/recruitment thread up in the next couple of days.

RedEve

Chrystal

Dashenka

Come on people... 16 of us voted for this game, only a handful have signed in. There will be milk and cookies.... and boobs. Lots of boobs.

Come get them while they're fresh!

Zillah

The boobs, or the cookies?

Sorry - I didn't vote for ponies. Based on the results, I think I'm gonna be waiting a long time for one of my choices. :P

Chrystal

Quote from: Zillah on July 16, 2014, 12:22:20 PM

Sorry - I didn't vote for ponies. Based on the results, I think I'm gonna be waiting a long time for one of my choices. :P

Sorry about that, z. However, if you want to run one of the others, I will happily join and might even offer to co-GM for you.

Dashenka

Quote from: Zillah on July 16, 2014, 12:22:20 PM

Just took a shower so... both :D

Zillah

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM

:D

And as for group games, I need to get one or two of my own off the ground first before I try to start one of yours, Chrystal! ::)