Your Mission, Jim, should you choose to accept it...

Started by Chrystal, August 10, 2010, 04:47:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrystal

As I said to the other two, please read everything, and then if you have any questions, PM me. If you have no questions and are still interested, PM a character sheet to me and I'll consider it

Incidentally there is also a NPC thread, for people to post any NPCs to that they wish to use.

If you want to be a hostage, then you should use the NPC char sheet for your character. However, I'm not 100% sure whether this first mission would actually have any hostages that would survive.

Worth noting that so far we have two dead NPCs AND two dead player characters (players disappeared) - hence the game reopening to fresh meat players.

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

JadeCore

Quote from: Sunday on October 15, 2010, 12:01:17 PM
Hi! I'm interested in the sound of your RP.
I haven't forum RP's in a while I admit... I haven't played on Elliquiy for a while either... I wanted something not so sexual based, and it sounds like your not going to focus on that.
But I think I've been slacking with my RP's because they've all been instant, so I guess I could do with the practice and would love to come along for the ride. I don't mind playing a hostage or anything. But I will say now I don't play female characters. Mainly because they all tend to be aggressive kick you in the face bitches who will never let a man take her down, or hysterical maidens who must be rescued because she whines too much anyway. that is to say, I can't write women unironically >.>
but I'll happily play a male hostage if that's what you need, or another member of your crew.

What's wrong with women like that? :P

Sunday

Pffff, you don't need another ass kicking military woman anyway. You've got enough lying around to start your own harem.

Chrystal

Anyone here fancy blowing things up?

I just lost another player.

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

bigwad73

Okay, I read the threads.  Not my cup of tea.  Sorry!  Your patience is appreciated, though!
Bad puns!  Horrible jokes!  Odd SF and Fantasy references!  Mastery of useless information!  Expert in old TV shows and movies!  And yes, I'm "mature"!    Ons and Offs   And more    Interests   NEW As and As as of 5/12/16. Look here!!!!

Chrystal

No problem, thanks for letting me know. Have fun... :)