News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

a wish can come in many ways (Hakari + Zemo )

Started by zemo8801, September 22, 2009, 05:27:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zemo8801

Jeff was in his room looking at the past gifts his family had given him for his birth days. and they where all the same things something that he had no real interest in. so he was dreading this year party but not because of the way they acted but for there lack of lustered or a unique gift. so he tried to tell them and give them hints at what he would like this year. so it was about another week and a half before the party.

He was always a helpful person but his parnets never knew what to get him for his birthday so that always made him a little down so he would tend to hang out with his friends since they at least knew him better then his family did. when he was spaced out his phone starts to ring so he goes to answer his phone and says " hello who is this " the person on the phone ask what you going to be doing in a hour or two because we wanted to take you to go and play a game of laser tag. He says " sure i would love to i don't have anything planned " He hangs up the phone and goes to get dressed and to tell his folks that he going out with friends.

So after he gets dressed he waits for his friends to come and get him.  about a half hour passes by he finally see the head lights of his friends car and calls out "I'm off and will be back later " and grabs his jacket and slips it on as he heads out to the car. and gets into the passenger seat like he usually does.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Happy Owner of His Snowflake
Z crypt of ideas

hakari

Ari a pretty genie who lived in genieville, was sitting in her room. When all of a sudden she felt a powerful connection from somewhere outside genieville. Trying to brush it aside as she fixed her hair getting ready to meet with her sisters. While hanging out with her sisters, she still felt that connection and it bothered her. Telling her sisters she had to go; Ari leaves the boundaries of genieville.

zemo8801

He in the passenger seat of his friend car still wondering on what might his folks get him for his up coming birthday. and sort of happy to be away from the house so maybe they can get his gift ready while he is away but knowing them they will probably wait till the last minute. so that upsets him but he will not let it bother him.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

hakari

Journeying into the human world, where it's forbidden to genies without a purpose. Even though she knew her parents will get upset with her, she felt like she had to go search for whats pulling her to that powerful connection. Dressing in human clothes so she could blend in, she walked the roads.

zemo8801

he is in the car when on the side of the road he see a girl just standing there and he tells his friend to stop the car and he is feeling something for this girl. but is unsure of what that might be and he yells out "hi how are you " and he ask would you like to go with us to play some laser tag and to get some food.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

hakari

Looking at the guy in the car, she thought "its him". Saying "I'm good", not really knowing anything about the laser tag; she knew that she had to go with him anyways. "Sure, I'd love to go". She climbs in the car with them.

zemo8801

He ask her so what might your name be? as she enters the car so cheerfully and happy. he wonders what kind of prank are his friends playing on him. so he just acts like he is going along with it.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

hakari

A little scared about riding in the car with the good-looking human guys' she settles in the seat. "Hi, my name is Ari", smiing at him. she says "what is yours?"

zemo8801

He answer her by saying " my name is Jeff and that sure is a strange name Ari " where are you from he ask?
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

hakari

Knowing that she's not allowed to say where she's from; but not having any knowledge about the human world. She said "I'm from out of town." She smiled hesitantly and then looked out the window.

zemo8801

He hears her answers still wondering how did this girl appear there so sudden and he turn to look at his friend still unsure it they are playing some sort of practical joke on him since they usually did this around the time of his birthday.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

hakari

Hoping he wouldn't ask anymore questions about where she came from, she wanted to see what the human world was all about. She didn't dare ask him though, because that would definitely give her away.

zemo8801

He wonders about Ari. but think it be better not to ask her any more questions unsure of her location but to him it looked like this was the first time she had ever seen the world but he keeps his thoughts to himself.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

hakari

Wanting to find out why they have a powerful connection; but she didn't want to talk while his friends were around. So she just enjoyed spending the time with them.

zemo8801

He didn't know what the reason why but he had so much to ask Ari but he was sure that he could not ask these things in front of his friends so it was just a great time to hang out with his new friend and for some odd reason he sensed that they would be spending a lot more time with Ari.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

hakari

She was having so much fun hanging with Jeff and his friends, that she lost track of time. When her oldest sister appeared, she knew she was in big trouble. So instead of letting a big commotion happen, she introduced her sister and said they had to go. Wanting to tell Jeff that she'd see him again soon; but not wanting to attract her sisters' attention about the situation. She just said "It was nice meeting you Jeff."

zemo8801

He hears her say that is starts to wonder what could she mean that they would meet again. and it was fun hanging out with Ari and where ever her sisters appreared from but the groups heads back to there car to drop off Jeff at his house.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

hakari

When she got home, she was ready for her parents to argue at her. When they did, her sisters were eavesdropping. While she listened to her parents; and she waited until her father paused. "Dad, I know you're upset with me; but you always told me if I ever felt I had to leave then I should." So after her parents her what she had to say, they let her go. So packing her few possessions; and she left genieville to make a place of her own in the human world.

zemo8801

He gets back to his house still wondering on where was Ari was from and how did her sister appear so random with out a door opening or even a sound of someone entering so he heads up to his room to think about the evening and it was nice to hang out with Ari. what could she mean by that we will meet again.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

hakari

When she got home, her father started arguing at her. Her mother tried to make her father be reasonable; but it seemed like that didn't work. After she heard what he said, she told them about jeff and the powerful connection they had. She wanted them to understand why she had to find out how and why. They let her go, she went to her room to pack a small bag and left. While she walked down the human streets, she heard noises behind her and up ahead. Getting terrified she started to look for shelter; but before she could find anything she was grabbed from behind. She was about to scream but the guy who grabbed her covered her mouth, while his friend came out of the shadows. Her heart beating fast in her chest, she wished someone would help her. They dragged her off the street and into the woods.

zemo8801

Jeff gets a strange feeling that wakes him up from his sleep and in his heart he can feel someone calling him for help. so he wonders on what is the problem so he grabs his jacket and runs to where the sounds are coming from and it sounds like he has to get to the woods quick because someone is in trouble.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

hakari

Sensing someone coming to help, she tried calming down; but was too scared to relax. As her rescuer got closer and closer, she knew who it was jeff and was grateful and scared for him. She wondered how he was going to take on both guys. Struggling to get free, the guy tightened his grip on her.   Screaming with pain, she knew if jeff couldn't get to her fast enough that something bad would happen.

zemo8801

He does not know what he is going to do when he gets there but knows who ever was calling him needed help so he finds a loose plank from a fence and takes it with him sure that it would could in handy. when he finally catches up to who ever was asking for his aide; he try to make ground by running wondering on who it was and how did he feel that this certain person was in danger. 
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

hakari

Throwing her to the ground, the guy who held her took her backpack. The other guy held down with    a knife to her neck. Letting out a long scream, trying to kick the guy off; but she stopped strugglimg  a when a prick of blood slipped down her neck.

zemo8801

when he finally can see that he was close to who ever was asking for help he runs to her and uses the wood plank to hit the guy on top of the girl and the other guy he kicks him in the face and can see who it is and says Ari what in the world are you doing and can see a little bit of blood dripping down her neck he just got to her in the nick of time.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

hakari

Jumping to her feet and running into jeff's arms, she said "I had to come see you." Picking up her pack and going back to jeff, waiting to see whats going to happen.

hakari

Holding on to jeff's hand, they walk side by side out of the woods.

zemo8801

He holds her arm thinking maybe they should go to the hospital to get her looked at so he ask are you OK Ari. and they start to walk away from the forest. towards a place that the two of them could talk about things and maybe he could be able to learn where she came from.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

hakari

She said "I'm fine, just a bit shaken up." Sitting on a bench, she runs her fingers through her hair. Wiping the blood from her neck, she looks up at jeff with a small smile. "I guess there are some things you'd like to know about me." "Ask away, I'll try answering as best as possible."

zemo8801

He looks at her and would like to know how can he sense her like how did he know that she was in trouble and where did she come from. so he sits next to her to hear the answers that he had just asked.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

hakari

"I'm a genie from genieland." looking over at him, she continues. "I'm not sure why you ,could sense  and feel me, that is why I left to find out." standing up and putting her back to him, "I think there may be something important that you're wanting or desire, and are afraid you may not get it." Turning back towards him she says, "What is it you wish for?"

zemo8801

As she is telling him this he is still a tad bit lost but wonders is he daydreaming this girl that is supposedly a magic genie. he always thought they lived in little lamps and was only able to come out if you rubbed the lamp. so he says how about a quicken trip back home to test her with what she had said.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

hakari

Startled at what he asked, never thinking he would want to go to her land. Finding courage, she grabs his hand and snaps her fingers. Walikng into her parents house and dragging him in with her, she tells him to be quiet and goes up to her room. Pushing him onto the bed to sit, she goes to the door to see if her parents or sisters heard anything. Seeing the coast is clear, she says "You should get some rests until its time to wake up." She settles down into a chair with a blanket.

zemo8801

He is amazed as he feels something weird when she snaps her fingers and they apprear in a room wondering where are they and when she says to get some rest it looks like she is afraid of something like that she is going against some sort of rules. He says why don't you rest with me Avi.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

hakari

She looks over at him and knows she shouldn't, but with her already breaking many rules, she goes over to lay beside him. Taking her slippers off and letting her hair down, she slips under the  sheets and turns on her side. Feeling conscious of laying beside him she tries relaxing, but fails miserably.

zemo8801

He is worried about avi and can guess form the way that she is behaving that he should not had ask for her to bring him to her home. and He starts to ponder just how much trouble will him being there turn out for her. but there was something that he was still not able to put a finger on and why could he hear her calls for help and what was the thing between him and her.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

hakari

During the night she cuddles close to jeff and has a calling dream. The next morning she woke up knowing something was amiss. Looking over at where jeff should have been, she sees her eldest sister standing in the doorway. Jumping out of bed and getting dressed, she knew her father had him somewhere.

zemo8801

Jeff was unsure about where he was and didn't really know if he was awake or still sleeping. the only thing that he could remember was the night before and the person that he fell asleep next to. but after that he didn't remember from that moment on. so he was just what felt like in a limbo state just floating around in a dazed state.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

hakari

Going downstairs she confronts her father, telling him who the guy was that he had locked up and put a spell on. Understanding what he did, her father went to the basement and broke the spell. Running over to jeff, she half catches him as he falls from the chains. She gives him a small potion to revive him. Helping him stand on his feet, she helps him up the stairs.

zemo8801

Jeff was still in a daze as Avi sets his mind free and is still unsure of what happened only to wake back up in the bed that he had fallen asleep in and to see Avi sitting next to him. He ask her in still a sleep state what just happened. and he can hear her but his eyes are still closed.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

hakari

She told him that it was just a misunderstanding. Seeing that he needed sleep, she swept a hand through his hair then curled up next to him falling asleep.

zemo8801

He cuddles her under his arm and soon drifts into a deep sleep with Avi under his arm after she explains about the misunderstanding he falls asleep with a smile on his face and his heart could be felt threw avi shoulder and it was still weird how could he feel these things with a being of magic and fanstay.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

hakari

Ari wakes up in jeff's arms; and looks around the unfamiliar room. Sitting up and wondering who's room it was. She nudges him awake, and wonders how they got to where they were.

zemo8801

He wakes up at her nudges and ask is everything OK and opens his eyes to see something bothering Ari and rubs her back trying to calm her down before looking at the room that they are in now. He ask what happened i have not seen this room before where do you think we are Ari.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

hakari

A bit upset, she shakes her head. "I don't know where we are." Getting up off the bed and walking to the door, she knows something is very wrong. She walks back to the bed and suddenly the world spins. Somehow knowing that they ended up in his room now, but doesnt know why.

zemo8801

He sits up in the bed as she head to door to look and can see that something is diffidently wrong with this picture and is still wondering on how did they end up in his bedroom when they fell asleep in her room and he ask Ari do you think your folks might have done this to you since you took me to your home with out them knowing that.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

hakari

She shook her head no. "It might have been the king and queen." She stands up and stretches,looking over her shoulder and saying "I'm not allowed back home, and have no clothes and money." Turning around she says "What do I do now?"

zemo8801

Jeff still looks at Ari as she says that and he ask her does that mean you don't have any magic powers anymore and even if you don't i will let you stay with me i don't care i will just have to learn how to work and support to people instead of just one now and gets up and goes to comforts the now homeless Genie.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

hakari

"I Stilll have my powers, but if no one makes a wish or i cant use it." Sighing she said "I'll just have to learn to live like a human." She then did a twirl of her hand and was able to conjour some bare necessities for her. Looking him deep in his eyes, she askrd "Is there a wish you want come true above all others?

zemo8801

He looks over towards her direction and starts to walk over to her to see if she is OK with living in the world of humans. Because he feels bad and thinks that it was his fought that she had to get thrown out of genieland. and he gives her a hug and for some reason he knows that maybe its a test for the two of them.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

hakari

Returning his hug, she says "i'm fine, i'll miss my family but it'll be fine." What shall we do today? a  Laughing, she said "what will your parents think?" Going over to a mirror, she fixed her hair better. Grabbing his hand and opening the door "we can't stay in here forever."

zemo8801

He chuckles at her words and smiles as she pulls him out of the door. He had forgot how would he let his parnets know that he was going to have a mystic genie living in his room with him. so he would explain that when the time arrases.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

hakari

Dancing down the stairs and wondering how his parents were going to approve. Once they were outside, she turned to jeff. "What are we going to do today? Humming a song and waiting for his answer.

zemo8801

He looks at Ari and says "Well how about we go take a look around the town." Jeff looks at her and has the idea that  maybe they should have some time to get to know each other as he shows her around there new home. 
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

hakari

Smiling and clapping her hands, "yes a walk around town sounds good." Holding on to his arm she asks, "Are you an only child ?"

zemo8801

He smiles at the girl and still feels bad about what he has done to her. and He answers her question by saying "I wish maybe then my parnets would pay more attention to me." He looks at Ari. and ask would you like a jacket or something before we head out.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

hakari

"Your wish is granted." Smiling at himand saying "no thanks i will be fine."

zemo8801

He hears her words and thinks did i just make a wish. and smiles at the pretty genie who is standing in front of him. He chuckles at her words not remembering that she is a person with magic and he thinks just what did he do.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

hakari

She looked at him and hoped she didnt mess up. She asked "Maybe you'd like another wish?" She smiled hesitantly at him.

zemo8801

He shakes his head at Ari. and gives her body a soft hug and starts to walk to the door saying mom we will be back later I'm going to show my firend around town.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

hakari

Saying "Ok." She followed him so they could go around town.

zemo8801

He was happy for a unexplained reason maybe it was Ari or maybe just the attention she was giving him since was always the type to have to force people to come out with him for a walk or to look around the town but in her eyes this is a whole new world so he takes her hand and starts to head to the bus stop for there first stop on the tour.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

hakari

Looking around at the different signs, Ari gets fascinated by them. Turning towards Jeff she asks "Why do we have to wait here, are we riding on something?" She smiles at him while waiting for his answer.