News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The crazy world of my mind

Started by DKDBSD, July 22, 2010, 04:00:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKDBSD

Quote from: Kaiser Maverick on July 24, 2010, 02:10:15 PM
Hmm maybe the horses could have flaming hooves.

Again I think that would depend on the rpiers preference. I mean have you any ideas to add to the plot not just one aspect. I like to listen to ideas as I know I can't think of everything a good deal of ideas I really like have come from other people in my most successful rp.

Kaiser Maverick

DKDBSD

Quote from: Kaiser Maverick on July 24, 2010, 02:16:36 PM
Ok now we just need some

Well that's why I'm asking you honestly. I mean beside Thor what would you want to play as?

Kaiser Maverick

Anything except  a girl(Can't play them well.)What would you need me to play?

DKDBSD

Quote from: Kaiser Maverick on July 24, 2010, 02:20:33 PM
Anything except  a girl(Can't play them well.)What would you need me to play?

Lol I see well we'd need villains maybe a guide. I think I'll take the lead villain and heroine erm I'm not sure what else. Have you got any ideas? Wait actually wait until I post the plot it's almost done.

Kaiser Maverick

DKDBSD

Quote from: Kaiser Maverick on July 24, 2010, 02:25:35 PM
Gotcha

It's up now I'm almost done but I need a few ideas to finish it.

Kaiser Maverick

DKDBSD

Kaiser Maverick

Not really but we need more people.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Kaiser Maverick on July 24, 2010, 02:36:32 PM
Not really but we need more people.

Yes we do I think I might put up a few role ideas.

DKDBSD

Ok I've got a new old plot here. It's an anime harem rp so sex is not a big issue if it happens it happens. The basic concept is my character is an English teacher in Japan. He's bought a love sim game to try it out and out pops an Angel! In this game I will need about three girls minimum less then that means no crazy fighting. XD Then maybe a rival or two the most important setting is the the boarding house. I also have two semi pre created characters but most important of all is the Angel!

Set up

Hey this is going to be a harem rp if you're interested please watch the thread and pm with questions. The basic concept involves my character coming to Japan to teach English at the local high school (not a high school rp). After being there a month or so he encounters a game that intrigues him he buys it and starts playing it. When suddenly out pops an Angel will she want to marry him? Have a crush on him? Oooooor something else?

Name:
Role:
Powers/weapons: (Optional. Can be adjusted please note things you would like to have later on.)
Personality: (optional)
Appearance: ( Description or image)
Other: (Things like hobbies, pets anything notable I didn't give a space for in the rest of the bio.)
Bio:

Here are the roles my characters and the two optional premades.

The inner circle (AKA the lucky fool and the girls. We need these mostly)

The lucky dope: Me
The Angel:

Childhood friend:

The sassy one:

The Princess:

The sweet one: (They try hard at everything they do and are generally nice to everyone. (Lets avoid mary sue's though. The sweet one is more likely to be an utter cluts))

The housewife type: (This and the sweet one can either be two characters or one. Think Tendo Kasumi from Ranma or Belledandy from Oh my Goddess or Sasami from Tenchi Muyo.

The sneaky one: (Like Tendo Nabiki from Ranma 1/2 and Mitsune "Kitsune" Konno from Love Hina)

The Ohohohoho one: ( Like Kuno Kodachi from Ranma 1/2 or Madame Red from Kuroshisuji

The scientific one: (This type and the Ohohoho type can either be one and the same or two separate characters. Like Washu from Tenchi Muyo)

The Outer circle (Everyone trying to interfere and stir trouble in the inner circle)

Breakup artist:

Username: blazing_shadow_dragon
Name: Alex Crawford
Race/Nationality: Human, British
Role: The Lucky dope
Powers/weapons: No major powers though he may have a hidden power of sorts. He practises Karate and some Kendo.
Personality: Some what stoic except around women he finds attractive which in situations like that he becomes with drawn, clumsy and incredibly panic. He's neither sweet nor incredibly mean though he does have a tendency to be incredibly dense.
Appearance: He stands about 5'7 has shoulder length dark brown hair tied into a pony tail and a triangular goatee, blue eye's, somewhat pale skin and a lean build. When working he wears a three piece suits (plus his Trilby hat) though he detests ties. When not working he favours simple combinations of jeans and T-shirt with the occasional bit of style and some (though it's less often) geeky shirts.
Other: He likes games and comics and has some interest in motorcycles. He has a keen interest in literature and is already planning to introduce his students to old classics and modern classics.
Bio: Like all the Luckless dopes his life was mostly normal he grew up in Britain and developed and interest in Japanese culture and pop culture. To that end he studied martial arts and eventually discovering if he was good enough he could become a teacher of English worked his ass off to become a teacher. He gained the opportunity and headed off there three weeks before his job was due to begin.

In the two months since he came to Japan he's grown accustomed to a good degree of the culture. While browsing a nearby game store he comes across a mysterious game "Angelic Fair". It peaks his interest and he quickly buys it. This is where the story begins.

Username: blazing_shadow_dragon
Name: Tsukiya Kimiko
Race/Nationality: Nekomata, Japanese (technically Burmese)
Role: Patient observer
Powers/weapons: As a cat girl she can become a small cat form,  her huge true form a human form and an in between form, this form she has her ears, tails (double) eye's and claws she can manipulate dead and unconscious bodies (not broken). Her most powerful ability is the control and creation of her own mystical fire.
Personality: (optional)
Appearance: Kimiko
Other: Watching things, playing games, sleeping, drinking with her dear friend Fumiko. She has one brother who was the only other of the initial litter that survived to the hundred year mark. Neither of them wish to copulate with the other since they became concious they find incest to be particularly distasteful. Kimiko generally looses her cool if you ask her about that kind of thing from long ago. Her brother is currently in the demon world and is slowly expanding his territory.
Bio: Kimiko was born as all Nekomata are, as a cat she was originally a blue Burmese. The litter was brought over to Japan to be the pets of a noble. The noble woman enjoyed there company and treated them well while allowing them to hunt and play as they desired. When she died thirty years later they were forced to run away as with out their mistress they were no longer safe. The litter survived slowly each one growing in size as the litter fell in number. On the dawn of their hundredth year the very old cats gained something new. They gained thoughts and powers it took them ten years to attain human forms and slowly they learned to fight as humans did and mastered their powers. By this time only Kimiko and Kain remained the others had been killed by demon hunters.

The pair of them were invited by a demon lord to come to his castle and only Kain followed. Kimiko remained but kept in contact with her brother who after fifty years became his masters general before eventually separating from him at the age of 300. In that time Kimiko learned more of dance and met her best friend Fumiko for the first time. They travelled together for a time then they separated. Kimiko travelled the rest of the world using her tiny form to sneak aboard ships. She returned to Japan during world war one and has lived there ever since.* With Fumiko's help she has managed to build a number of careers most recently as a modal.

(* You can't fool a cat or dogs nose.

DKDBSD

Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew Bleach concept.

DKDBSD

Another Bleach concept this one is more a concept though and will rely on us setting up the plot. It would begin with all of the characters either in the academy or just as they've been accepted into the Gotei 13. No character can begin as a captain for this not at the beginning. It is during this point in time they meet and through a set of oddities they become close comrades and decide they will become captains. We skip thirty years as the last of them is promoted to captain. I think I want to keep the captain count to five including Kimiko this way we can use a few of the younger captains still some would have been promoted to Zero Division of course. It is at this time we begin a plot as a group of Vaste Lorde have gathered and with a recreated Hyougyoku (or another plot device) they become Arrancar. Set up wise unless someone I believe could lead well offers me good reason my character Elena will be the Top Espada or at least the Primera *wink* and Kimiko will be the 5th captain. Here we will hopefully mold a complex story that doesn't throw away all the previous characters. All in all I'm open to having more captains or at  least more then one or two vice captains to third seat having Bankai.

So can we mold a story of intrigue thirty years after Aizen? Can we forge one that doesn't rid us of some of the most kick ass characters like Yoruichi, Urahara and so on? So what can we do?

pendarious

i guess i can join this bleach thing too.......if i'm permitted to use an oc i created on another forum that is......
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

DKDBSD

Quote from: pendarious on August 19, 2010, 10:34:04 AM
i guess i can join this bleach thing too.......if i'm permitted to use an oc i created on another forum that is......

Yes of course.

pendarious

he'll start this thing off entering the academy and i'll have him become a captain. i don't care which one really.
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?

DKDBSD

Quote from: pendarious on August 19, 2010, 10:40:11 AM
he'll start this thing off entering the academy and i'll have him become a captain. i don't care which one really.

Well thats what we need to discuss really. I want them to all meet as amateurs then then progress on to be skilled captains, training, living, eating, drinking and all that. I want them to be sincere comrades even with the rampant smutt. XD

pendarious

heh well it's fine. i'll have to make all kinds of modifications to him since the origional version of him is allready a powerful head captain. so i'll just work around details that are neccassary to make this rp work i guess.

DKDBSD

Quote from: pendarious on August 19, 2010, 10:54:13 AM
heh well it's fine. i'll have to make all kinds of modifications to him since the origional version of him is allready a powerful head captain. so i'll just work around details that are neccassary to make this rp work i guess.

Lol I see well I kind of want to use the existing characters a bit more.

pendarious

meh i'm not really a fan of bleach as it is now......the only characters i really like are dead,incompacitated,missing, or don't show up much.

DKDBSD

Quote from: pendarious on August 19, 2010, 10:57:12 AM
meh i'm not really a fan of bleach as it is now......the only characters i really like are dead,incompacitated,missing, or don't show up much.

Despite this weeks chapter being really good? Whom do you like then? I get the feeling that Gin might be one of your faves.

pendarious

the characters i like/liked

Gin
Aizen
Stark/Lilinet
Kamamura
Kenpachi
Urahara
Yoruichi
Kurosutchi
Hinamori
Dorodoni
Nel
Soi Fon

DKDBSD

Quote from: pendarious on August 19, 2010, 11:05:06 AM
the characters i like/liked

Gin - Shame to see him go
Aizen - Now waaaaaay to over powered am looking forward to Ichigo cutting him to pieces
Stark/Lilinet (Same as Gin
Kamamura (Annoying)
Kenpachi (it would be interesting to see his and Byakuya's duel)
Urahara (Annoyinghe was owned)
Yoruichi (Same as Urahara but both of them only appeared sparingly anyways. There entrances though are usually worth the wait. *shakes fist at Aizen*
Kurosutchi (Meh he's probably happy looking at various samples and wouldn't join in the fight anyways.
Hinamori (Shame
Dorodoni (Lol thats a surprise they annoy me)
Nel (You mean her child form or her true form?
Soi Fon (Kind of annoying but kind of not.

pendarious

eh well everyone has their own opinions *shrugs*