A Proper Young Woman's Guide to Anal Etiquette (Recruiting!)

Started by Vostroya, April 13, 2013, 03:08:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kckolbe

Name: James Wilder
Family Relation: William's Brother

Personality: James had never been as intense as his older brother, preferrng comfort and humor to strict discipline.  While William had always brought money into the family, James had barely broken even for most of his life so far.  Maybe it was just the result of being a bit more spoiled or not wanting to be in his brother's shadow, but James had not dove into the customs of the new age quite like his brother had.  He had shown as much interest in women, though to the best of his knowledge he had no kids.

Vital Statistics:  Like his brother, James is tall, with a slim build and hazel eyes.

History: He was brought up in a strict, conservative family; which in today's day in age means the most strenuous anal capacity training imaginable for his female family members.  He learned the basics of dominance and anal capacity training from his mother, on whom he would practice as a young man.  Once old enough, he headed off to college and eventually became a certified public accountant, but his unwillingness to actually pursue customers meant little business.  William was kind enough to loan him the money for advertising, and James has done the family's taxes ever since.

Ons: Cuddling, Teasing, Skirts, Tenderness, Well-Behaved Subs

Off's: Power plays, Mean-Spirited Types, MxM
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

Vostroya

UPDATE: Replacements or take overs needed for the following positions due to character player absences. Characters can be either modified to fit a new player or a new character can be created. Please either show you interest here in a post or PM me directly.

1 Slave servant to Dr. Wilder:

Penelope

Played By: ff

Name: Penelope (usually referred to by nicknames like Penelo or Penny or Pen or Pet or even just ‘girl’).

Family Relation: Officially, front desk secretary for Dr. Wilder’s practice. Also works a dancer, server, event planner, and entertainer for his evening social/business events, an assistant when he travels, an attache and courier for events he can’t attend himself., a saleswomen to win new customers / business partners and customer service concierge to cheer up unsatisfied ones, an au pair / household assistant for the family, and a model for posters and billboards and other visual advertisements. She is the Doctor's slave and house servant for the family. 

Favorite fashions: shimmery or diaphanous or airy outfits, with translucent silks and bright colors; strappy outfits and heels, collars and bracelets and anklets.

Personality: Demure yet incredibly energetic, naive and inexperienced yet insatiable curious. Pannero has always exhibited a short attention span, but  good heart, and a desire to learn and improve, to please and serve and bring happiness to others. Lithe and graceful and musical, she showed an early aptitude for dancing and singing, and was schooled rigorously in these performance arts and a few others, such as the flute. She was also brought up to be an obedient server, and loves to perform the part of a serving wench of sorts, cooking, pouring wine, and serving the dishes for her boss’s dinner parties and business events and such. She’s also a front desk secretary and event planner for his practice, and is good at handling his schedules and event details even though she appears ditzy on the surface. When instructed to, she may dress or act sexily to smooth things with and win over new customers, clients, and business partners of the practice. She can be very talkative and has some quirky habits like fidgetyness, also bending into funny poses in her desk chair, and a noticeable oral fixation, often twiddling pens in her mouth, tying cherry stems in her knots with her tongue, etc.

Ons: Submission, humiliation, BDSM, anal, oral, vaginal, swallowing, facials. Bisexual. Submissive with men, switch with other women.

Offs: weak and unconfident males, grievous bodily harm, scat. (Pee is actually fine. Prefer not to get toooo long and descriptive.) That said, she is a follower by nature, a high-functioning slave on her most primal level, and theoretically would follow the lead of a strong and charismatic personality almost anywhere.

1 Mother to the family

Estella

Played By: mymistica
Name: Dr. Estelle Wilder
Family Relation: Mother

Personality: Controlling when allowed, intelligent, seductive, and manipulative at times. She was brought up in a strict, wealthy family and reflects her upbringing on her daughter/s. Subservient to her husband but dominate over her daughter/s. She takes great pride in her training and her husband's pleasure and is determined to ensure she instills that same sense of pride in her daughter/s. She is a very proud woman and works hard at her job - not to say she doesn't occasionally slip a few fun prescriptions at her husband's request. She loved her daughter/s dearly but is not afraid to do whatever it takes to teach them their place and ensure they grow up to be proper and well-trained women.
Vital Statistics: Tall with just the right of curves. Fair, clear complexion. Naturally blonde hair but constantly dyed brown (must keep up that intelligent appearance, you know.) Green eyes. Fit and healthy. She could easily pull off claiming to be in her mid- to late-thirties.

History: Estelle met William at their undergraduate college. They were wed soon after and she followed him into med school, though taking the psychiatric track. Estelle is the happy mother of William's daughter/s and owns her own private psychiatric practice in the city they live in. She is highly recognized as one of the best psychiatrists in the city, assisting men and women with prescriptions to assist in training (such as male enhancement medications and anal muscle relaxers.) She makes a wealthy income and isn't afraid to show it off with her luxurious designer brands and lingerie. She also buys many sweet nothings for her daughter/s to make training more interesting for herself and her beloved husband.

Ons: Domination/Submission, S&M, harcore.

Offs: Anything that belongs in a toilet, extreme gore, mutilation.

Clio

If you'll let someone have two characters, I'd love to play the slave as well. I'll probably just change her appearance and maybe her personality slightly.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Sheng

I'd love to play a boyfriend character.
Or someone loyal to the house.
Although preferably male.
This is my signature, there are many like it, but this one is mine.
Sheng's o/o

Vostroya

Mmmmm...Perhaps he is a slave trainer that is employed by Dr. Wilder to help him out with all the various slaves in the house while Dr. Wilder is at work or something along those lines. I say this because the other two daughter character players seem to fluctuate between being on and off the site.

Clio

Quote from: Vostroya on June 14, 2013, 05:01:53 PM
Mmmmm...Perhaps he is a slave trainer that is employed by Dr. Wilder to help him out with all the various slaves in the house while Dr. Wilder is at work or something along those lines. I say this because the other two daughter character players seem to fluctuate between being on and off the site.

There's also the possibility (although this is a more complicated plot), that a recent ex of Elisa comes in. She broke up with her boyfriend (who she hadn't had sex with yet) right before coming here because she assumed he wouldn't approve. She did care for him, but she had wanted to be anally trained for so long that she reluctantly dumped him.

Since it didn't make any sense to him, perhaps he convinced her mother to tell him where she went, and he shows up to confront her. And then perhaps he decides that if she wants to be trained so badly, that maybe he can show her that he can provide that...so he works with the clinic to train her. I figure he'll be pissed off at first, but maybe forgive her later on. And he can use that anger to dominate her. ;)

That's just a crazy possibility, but it's there if you want it.

Sheng

Quote from: Christa McGinn on June 14, 2013, 05:05:34 PM
There's also the possibility (although this is a more complicated plot), that a recent ex of Elisa comes in. She broke up with her boyfriend (who she hadn't had sex with yet) right before coming here because she assumed he wouldn't approve. She did care for him, but she had wanted to be anally trained for so long that she reluctantly dumped him.

Since it didn't make any sense to him, perhaps he convinced her mother to tell him where she went, and he shows up to confront her. And then perhaps he decides that if she wants to be trained so badly, that maybe he can show her that he can provide that...so he works with the clinic to train her. I figure he'll be pissed off at first, but maybe forgive her later on. And he can use that anger to dominate her. ;)

That's just a crazy possibility, but it's there if you want it.
Quote from: Vostroya on June 14, 2013, 05:01:53 PM

Well, i am alright with anything that fits into the plot. :)
Sheng's o/o

Vostroya

Don't know how Dr. Wilder will react to having an angry ex boyfriend show up to his house and have a domestic disturbance happen in his living room, he would probably just force him out of the house and have him arrested for trespassing.

But its up to you Sheng

Sheng

Perhaps a mix of the two?
He comes to visit, wondering a better explanation, and is offered a job?
Sheng's o/o

Vostroya

Good idea. Dr Wilder sees his potential and gives him a chance to prove himself.

Sheng

Sheng's o/o

Sheng

How old is the daughter he was dating?
And 21 - 22 sound good?
Sheng's o/o

Clio

Quote from: Vostroya on June 14, 2013, 05:25:52 PM
Don't know how Dr. Wilder will react to having an angry ex boyfriend show up to his house and have a domestic disturbance happen in his living room, he would probably just force him out of the house and have him arrested for trespassing.

But its up to you Sheng

Quote from: Sheng on June 14, 2013, 05:28:48 PM
Perhaps a mix of the two?
He comes to visit, wondering a better explanation, and is offered a job?

Maybe once he realizes what is going on, he convinces William to take him on. Or he could dominate her sexually, and impress William. *shrugs* I don't know. I just thought it was worth a try. :)

EDIT: Cool. Yeah. He shows potential.

Quote from: Sheng on June 14, 2013, 05:34:51 PM
How old is the daughter he was dating?
And 21 - 22 sound good?

She's not a daughter. She's a new trainee that's not related, but this was something she'd been wanting to do for a long time. And she was a virgin when she came, so he'd probably want an explanation. She's 20 I believe.

Sheng

Quote from: Christa McGinn on June 14, 2013, 05:36:37 PM
Maybe once he realizes what is going on, he convinces William to take him on. Or he could dominate her sexually, and impress William. *shrugs* I don't know. I just thought it was worth a try. :)

EDIT: Cool. Yeah. He shows potential.

She's not a daughter. She's a new trainee that's not related, but this was something she'd been wanting to do for a long time. And she was a virgin when she came, so he'd probably want an explanation. She's 20 I believe.
Ah alright ^^
I'd prefer him to be 21 then.
I like the idea of him getting there, and showing potential.
Sheng's o/o

Sheng

it's settled then ^^
Do you want some personality details / history for a character sheet?
Sheng's o/o

Clio

Yay!

And Vos, I guess you'll have to decide what he should do that would impress William. I'm game for whatever. :)

kckolbe

It might help if they started in on it while William was busy upstairs.  By the time he comes down the situation is somewhat resolved, with James having no clue what is going on.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

Vostroya

Cool, I would go ahead and ask that you make a full character sheet. There is a code for it on the first post of this thread.

I would say to impress Dr. Wilder he would have to force her to go down on him, showing Dr. Wilder that he can both be dominant and make her like it at the same time.

Agreed Kc

Sheng

Right~
I'll find the character sheet.
Shall i post it here?
Sheng's o/o

Clio

Quote from: kckolbe on June 14, 2013, 05:45:05 PM
It might help if they started in on it while William was busy upstairs.  By the time he comes down the situation is somewhat resolved, with James having no clue what is going on.

That's true. That way the initial confrontation can be over, and he can be doing whatever it is that would impress William.

Clio

Quote from: Vostroya on June 14, 2013, 05:45:43 PM
Cool, I would go ahead and ask that you make a full character sheet. There is a code for it on the first post of this thread.

I would say to impress Dr. Wilder he would have to force her to go down on him, showing Dr. Wilder that he can both be dominant and make her like it at the same time.

Agreed Kc

It might make sense for him to take her vaginally, since she'd never let him go there. When he learns she gave it to Dr. Wilder's son because it was a part of the training. I figure that he might feel like she owes it to him.

That way, he could also make her enjoy it quite easily. Because I figure she's given him plenty of blowjobs to make up for the lack of sex.

Sheng

How does this character sound? I took a guess of her name, sorry if it's wrong.

Name: Sheng Zinjuan
Family Relation: Ex-boyfriend of Elisa

Personality: Sheng often viewed himself as a calm indivdual as he grew up, although he never quite felt as he belonged in the suburbs where he was raised. And took his shot at seeking out what he believed was right for him, and found an apartment for himself, immediatly after finishing highschool. As he started developing new friendships, he quickly discovered he had a temper, underneath his calm surface. And a thing for being right, and/or proving his dominance. Sheng has always felt like he is worth more than most other people, highly likely due to his somewhat high inteligence. Although not enough for him to be overly arrogant, or overly confident.[/b]
Vital Statistics: Tall, medium broad shoulders, and a somewhat athletic build, emerald green eyes.

History: Sheng grew up in the suburbs, and never learned the basics of anal capacity training. Feeling out of place, he moved to the city as soon as he finished high school. There isnt much more to tell about him growing up, as his parents had minor to none influence on him. He went to a nearby college for a time. During his time in college, he slowly realized he had no idea with what he wanted to do with his life after he finished his education, which made his lust to continue studying fall. Taking shelter in the comfort of his girlfriend, which made him continue with a new major, psychology. Elisa, which had been his girlfriend up untill a few months ago, decided to dump him for what he thought no reason. After she dumped him, he slowly stopped showing up at classes, untill he ultimately got thrown out, during this period, the mix of sexual tension, and heartbreak, caused his temper to be a bit more apparent, which got him fired from his job at the nearby libary. After a while, he wanted answer, and decided to seek out Eliasa's mother, to find out where his ex-girlfriend had gone.

Ons: Making girls swallow, facials, bondage, deepthroating, double penetration (anally), skirts, cumming inside, costumes, obedience.

Off's: Scat, vore, heavy torture.
Sheng's o/o