GURPS: IOU

Started by Jefepato, July 17, 2006, 08:59:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jefepato

Quote from: Vandren on August 11, 2006, 07:34:06 AM
Which brings up a good question . . . are we all required to take "Lives on Campus" or is that just assumed?

Neither.  You can take it, but you don't have to.  Rooming with other PCs (either on or off campus) is also acceptable, though if you're on-campus with someone of the opposite sex, there should probably be at least a vague explanation for why no one's corrected the error.

Getting the PC group together shouldn't be a problem either way; no matter what your majors, you can easily be stuck in a class together.  (Not that there can't be just as much amusement while the PCs aren't together; feel free to offer suggestions as to what classes your character would try to get enrolled in.)

I like the character ideas so far.  Now that I'm off work, I'll get a PM out to one of the Goddesses about a game board soon.

Vandren

Quote from: appleoferis on August 11, 2006, 07:49:07 AM
Living there is a disad according to the book, I took it.

That's why I asked.  I forgot to factor that into my character and wondered if I'd have to redo his disads to fit it in.  :)

But, since I don't have to, I won't.   :D  I'll assume his well-off parents got him an apartment or something.
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

MadPanda

Living off campus will allow other factors to come into play as well.   ;)
Voluptas ailuri fulgentis decretum est!
Omnis nimis, temperantia ob coenobitae.
(Jes, tiuj frazoj estas malĝustaj. Pandoj fakte ne komprenas la latinan!)

One on Ones Suggestion Box
Group Game Suggestion Box
Pandariffic Ons and Otherwise
In Memory of Bishrook

Vandren

Quote from: MadPanda on August 11, 2006, 02:36:37 PM
Living off campus will allow other factors to come into play as well.   ;)

*puts on his most innocent face*  Such as?  ;)

(Oh, I fully expect Pancho Sanza's to explode next door or to be living above The Unseen Dean's garage or something.)
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

MadPanda

That...would be telling.   ;D
Voluptas ailuri fulgentis decretum est!
Omnis nimis, temperantia ob coenobitae.
(Jes, tiuj frazoj estas malĝustaj. Pandoj fakte ne komprenas la latinan!)

One on Ones Suggestion Box
Group Game Suggestion Box
Pandariffic Ons and Otherwise
In Memory of Bishrook

Jefepato

The board is up in Light and Weird.  If I missed any important details/answers in the character creation thread, feel free to ask.