DPS-Dom and Healer-Sub pairing looking for a DND group!

Started by FarFetched, November 28, 2017, 11:59:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FarFetched

A couple days ago, I saw a thread on the forums requesting a group game involving the "Healslut" kink. First thing that came to mind was "Wow, this is amazing". My second thought was "Wow, I'd love to see this as a side-plot between just two characters during a full Roleplay." So, I got myself a very reliable player that I've written with a couple times, and made a thread! CopperLily and I are looking for a tabletop group game, preferably DND, for our characters to play in.

There are a couple caveats, though. Our characters are in a Dom/Sub relationship, Copper needs to be a healer. Also, the game has to take place on this site; due to some past troubles, I have a very strict policy against taking RPs on this site anywhere else.

That said, if anyone has a group game where they think we'd fit, or are interested in starting a new one, drop us a PM, or post something here! I'm very excited to give this a shot!

AndyZ

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

CopperLily

Personally it doesn't matter to me, but I've not got much experience with 5e.

FarFetched

HannibalBarca

I've recently heard of the healslut plot, and it sounds wonderful.  I know how good of a writing partner Copperlily is, too :)  Unfortunately, I'm an old hat with D&D, starting with the original version, and playing 95% of the time in 1st Edition.  My only experience with 3rd Edition and above was playing Neverwinter Nights on my computer.  Beyond that, as much as I'd like a group, I'm notoriously slow in response time :/
“Those who lack drama in their
lives strive to invent it.”   ― Terry Masters
"It is only when we place hurdles too high to jump
before our characters, that they learn how to fly."  --  Me
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

Thufir Hawat

Curiously enough, I have been considering running a system game for just two characters. Though it wouldn't be D&D, or at most it would be a retroclone version. Something like Runequest or Traveller would be more likely, though >:)!

I'm still calculating whether I'd have the time, though, so regardless of whether you're interested, don't rely on me before year's end. But if you don't find a Referee by them, we might discuss the matter!
Join The System Gamers List
Request thread 1 Request thread 2
Request thread 3
ONs and OFFs
"Love is a negative form of hatred." - Roger Zelazny, This Immortal

A&A thread!

eBadger

Our Healslut adventure seems to've lost its healslut player already, so you may want to chat up the GM if it appeals to you. 

FarFetched

We are still in the market for this- we are just very picky, and carefully considering the options you've all been awesome enough to send our way.

Quote from: Thufir Hawat on December 08, 2017, 10:17:58 PM
Curiously enough, I have been considering running a system game for just two characters. Though it wouldn't be D&D, or at most it would be a retroclone version. Something like Runequest or Traveller would be more likely, though >:)!

I'm still calculating whether I'd have the time, though, so regardless of whether you're interested, don't rely on me before year's end. But if you don't find a Referee by them, we might discuss the matter!
Unfortunately, we are definitely more in the market for a DND-related campaign, with more than just us if possible.

Quezvax

Hey, FarFetched!  Hey, CopperLily!  I have plenty of experience DMing 3.5e and wouldn't mind giving it a shot on here.
Kinks! Ideas!  A/A
Should you decide to ghost me, I will respect your wishes and leave you be.  However, I promise that never shall I ghost you.

Thufir Hawat

Quote from: FarFetched on December 14, 2017, 10:11:11 PM
We are still in the market for this- we are just very picky, and carefully considering the options you've all been awesome enough to send our way.

Unfortunately, we are definitely more in the market for a DND-related campaign, with more than just us if possible.
Well, that's good to know. Then I'll simply run it for someone else if I decide to go through with it ;D !
Join The System Gamers List
Request thread 1 Request thread 2
Request thread 3
ONs and OFFs
"Love is a negative form of hatred." - Roger Zelazny, This Immortal

A&A thread!

Sethala

I don’t think I could dedicate enough time to GM, but if you’re looking for more players I might be interested.

Would other characters be involved in your characters’ D/S play?  And as other doms, other subs, or both?