Long Term Literate Search | Slice of Life | [MxM & MxF]

Started by November Bleeds, July 07, 2015, 01:51:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

November Bleeds

This is too old

HUGE OVERHAUL - Not Ready Yet!

My current turnaround time: 1-2 weeks (if not sooner!)

Not Currently Searching for New RPs
On hold until I figure out a good, active pace :)

Introduction
Hello there and nice to meet you! My name is November, but you can call me Nov. I've been on role-playing forums for about 15+ years. I enjoy writing with those who are easy going, kindhearted and understanding of delays under circumstances. I'm someone who loves story and character building, as well as development. My characters vary from the lovable sweetheart to the cruel and wicked, although ultimately I prefer my characters to be flawed - and have rather tragic or unfavorable backstories. I have a tendency to focus on my partners characters, but I would love to establish a game that's 50/50 when it comes to the spotlight. I will admit, I may worry and have to message for some reassurance if the focus is heavily on my part. Just to inform you, I am currently in College full time and due to my schedule may be busy once in a while. Weekends are easiest when it comes to writing responses but will likely get busy around exam times.

At the moment, I am currently only searching for 1-2 stories.

I'd adore hearing your ideas - not just mine. Let's create an awesome story together that we can both enjoy thoroughly! I'm a big believer in finding the right mix. Sometimes, pairings or the story just won't work out even if we're compatible! Let's find something that does.

Please check: My Current Characters List! as I rarely create new characters for stories.

Things to know before role-playing with me to see if we're a good fit;

•    I play male characters
  •    Female characters are new to me but I'm closed for playing them right now
  •    MxM is FtM inclusive and MxF is MtF inclusive!
  •    I will write with anyone of any gender!
  •    Literacy and grammar are awesome - but don't worry, we all make mistakes! No pressure. No judgment.
  •    I never god mode or metagame.
  •    Thread based RP's ONLY - I no longer RP off-site and I won't write in PM's.
  •    I do have discord but I prefer to give it out after I've had the chance to get to know you!
  •    Face Claims are ideal but I'm not against descriptions [but no anime, sorry]
  •    Story driven RP's are a favourite and I do enjoy 70/30 or even 80/20 [story/smut]
  •    I need a good story to consider smut within it. I don't fancy when stories just want smut, sorry.
  •    I write anywhere between 800-2000 words- sometimes more. It just depends on the story, the circumstances and how I'm feeling! ^^
  •    I am a heavily romantic writer
  •    Despite writing romance, I do also love a good dark extreme story.
  •    Third Person RP Only!
  •    18+ Characters Only!
  •    My characters are very important to me. I put a lot of effort into each and every one of them.
  •    I will never write a character that cheats - it makes me uncomfortable. As my RP partner, you're welcome to if you'd like.
  •    Long Term <3 - I am not searching for short term, one shots.
  •    Real life always comes first - for the both of us!
  •    Communication is a lovely, positive thing! I do enjoy discussing ideas back and forth, it gets the muse going.
  •    I'm in a wonderful and loving relationship. So worry not- I will not hit on you! But please don't hit on me either.

A few longer extra's to be taken into account:
  •    I may suffer from some pretty bad mental health days. If this happens, I will do my best to communicate it, especially if it may delay my posts.
  •    Above mentioned- I am incredibly understanding when it comes to post delays. If you too are not feeling okay and are having a rough time with mental health or anything else that might be coming your way, I will still be here! Just let me know and I'll always understand.
  •    Don't like where the story is going? Want to change to a completely different story? Want to switch characters? Or even just restart the entire RP? Or-- even drop the RP? That's okay! Please let me know! I'm a very open communicator and willing to do what it takes to find the right fit. Sometimes, it takes a long time to find the right story with somebody- and that's okay!
  •    Please don't force my characters to become something they're not written to be. I've run into this circumstance a few times and it really knocks me down. For example, if you want my character to go through with the practice of non-consensual action and they aren't that kind of character? I'll likely decline. I apologize if this is inconvenient but not all my characters will be non-con based and not all will be darling sweethearts with a golden smile. What I can do though in this sort of scenario is create a new character or introduce another to do such troubling, traumatic things, if that's what you'd like.
  •    A story with 50/50 spotlight is preferred. This means that while my characters may give all their attention to yours, they would also appreciate some sort of attention as well. If only bad things happen to your character and not mine, eh, I'll unfortunately likely lose interest. Let's make a good story where we can both pass the torch back and forth. This may also differ slightly depending on the story we create.

Current Plot Search

Apocalyptic

Idea #1: Infection. - A typical zombie apocalypse story, perhaps with a twist?

Idea #2: Bombing [not nuclear]. ★★★★★ [Favourite]

Looking to play a smaller, determined male with a kindhearted personality against a tall, tough type. Fear not, my character is in no need of protection, he can fend for himself. [Please see Jude Stone's profile on my Characters list!]

Months after a horrendous bombing, those still alive are suffering the consequences of what disaster has brought them. The world has dissolved into pure cruelty. Electronics no longer work, cars would be lucky to start, crops hardly grow and the sun rarely shines through the dusty clouds. By the off chance of running into someone, our characters meet face-to-face. Through little trust in the beginning, it only grows as the two of them venture forward in search of a possible future. What hardships they cross is entirely up for discussion.

Idea #3: 10 Years in the Future. [Based on: The Road]

Extremely Tentative Original Stories

-

Fandom's

Batman

I'm looking for someone to play Batman while I play an OC.

I would like to play a smaller male who can offer a whole lot of trouble and romance to the story. Uncertain if I'm looking to play a 'new robin' or not, but if so, I'd like that to develop over time.

The idea revolves around Bruce Wayne taking in a troubled young adult (18-22 range) for any possible reason. Perhaps Bruce see's himself too strongly in the boy when it comes to the tragedy's he's gone through in life, or maybe even homelessness and abuse suffered from his life prior to the streets. Given Bruce is typically a character who is difficult to get to know, let alone break barriers, I'd like to explore the possibility of them getting close. This could take weeks, months or years, even after several events. I'd like the younger male to try and get close to Bruce, likely spy on him or rummage through his things in order to figure out why he's such a busy, isolated man and be as invasive as possible.

Sugar
  Sugar Daddy x Sugar Baby
((Please see my character Seth Lowell! I am currently only looking to play the Sugar Baby role in the story))

After months of struggling financially on his own, MC finds himself in search of a Sugar Daddy. After weeding out the bad from the good, he eventually stumbles across an older man who wants his company more than anything else (YC). This would not be a smut story, but a powerful and emotional story focused mainly on YC and their personal complications. This would be a story of two characters falling in love, realizing that they both want and need each other, regardless of their differences.

Obsession (Hacker | Cyber Stalking)

Please see my character Collin Bailey on my Characters list!

After some issues with malware (or surfing on the wrong websites) - MC (Collin) has hacked into YC's computer. What Collin finds is entirely up to you. Gathering data, Collin goes through files, photos, videos and gets into anything he may be able to find. Immediately, he is fixated. Over the course of days/weeks, his obsession grows and he begins tuning into YC's webcam without them knowing and soon - that bug finds its way onto YC's phone. At this point, YC's is being followed without them knowing through every camera available from their webcam, cellphone and cameras around the city. Their microphone is tapped, their calls are recorded, all of YC's life is being watched...

A few possible directions from here;
• Collin can gather as much information as possible on YC to the point where he knows them inside out. With this advantage, Collin makes the move on YC in real time, entering their life, getting to know them and becoming that perfect partner YC dreams of.

• Blackmail. While an unlikely route due to Collin's character, it's still a possibility... Tentative. Collin could use something he finds of YC against them to his advantage. There is also the possibility of him recording YC's actions (sexual or nonsexual) and using it against YC in order to get something from them.

-

A Coming Out Story

Please see Kaleb Pierce's profile on my Characters list!

Idea #1: TBA

-

FtM Story

No specific story idea - however...

I would love to play a supporting character role in a romance (or dark) story with a character who is going through their transition, perhaps from the very beginning. I'd love to tell a story from when YC first opens up to MC to wherever the story may lead us.

-

Catfish

Two characters meet online and have been dating for several months now. Their relationship seems too good to be true. The issue is; distance - or maybe that's not even an issue at all. They are entirely open with one another about everything - well, almost anything. Turns out, YC is hiding something. But after YC gives up their address in order to receive a gift, MC shows up at their doorstep...

Possible ramble ideas;
MC is wealthy (psychologist or businessman) and YC is lower class (student?).
MC is a sugar daddy of sorts who funds YC. This leaves possible real life options open as far as our characters and their lives.
Our characters have never spoken on the phone before - leaves a lot up for assumption between both parties.
MC could think YC is a woman when really; they are a man. Whether or not MC has a problem with this is up for discussion.

-

Rich x Poor

After coming home early from a two week vacation, a psychologist just so happens to find a homeless young adult (18+) on his couch. The psychologist stops the homeless young adult  from leaving, sits him down and tries to convince him to say. What the homeless boy does not know is that he actually saved the psychologists life by breaking in.

The events which follow are completely up for discussion! I've always loved the idea of this plot, my concern is often getting it off the ground with plot idea.

A few ideas attached to the plot (if you have others, feel free to let me know!);

Idea #1: The poor boy was responsible for the death of someone close to the rich man (whether it be his wife, relative, etc) - and due to the guilt wants to try and find a way into the rich mans life. It was his intention all along to get into the rich mans life to try and make up for his guilt driven actions (likely an accident regardless).

Idea #2: The poor boy is struggling with mental health issues, psychological trauma (PTSD) or even drug addiction and needs help. Perhaps the poor boy broke into the rich mans place to have his 'last meal' there. The poor boy would be rehabilitated if not helped in any way that he could be by the rich man

-

College/University

Pairing List

I'm bigger on stories than pairings, but if one of these strikes you, feel free to message me and we can figure something out!
Bold would be MC preference.

No Specific List ATM

Another World

Inspired by: Westworld

Idea: To be established.

November Bleeds

Ancient plots from 2015 - feel free to take a look~!

P L O T S:
You can still approach me if the RP says "Taken"

Most wanted in Green.

• Parallel Universe ***
    [Roles: Exes]
    [MxF can be changed to MxM]
    It's been a few months since their breakup and YC finds themselves still grieving over the relationship. A friend of hers has created what he thinks is a "time machine"- but it is not. After asking YC to participate (while they think its not going to work), she is thrown into a Parallel Universe instead. The world seems so similar but somethings are different. Deciding to investigate her life on the other side she finds it to be much more than she could have ever wished for. The home she once knew has changed drastically in all the right ways. She invites herself into her own home she is greeted by her ex-boyfriend who in fact; is deeply in love with her. Surprised she is home early from her trip, he greets her happily with love and care. Everything she has ever wanted in one bundle...

• Falling in Love with My Creation
    [Roles: Creator x Robot MxF or MxM]
    [Genre: Sci Fi, Romance]
    As it stands, the world of technology is currently at its highest peak of advancement. Though one man working out of his own apartment creates something unimaginable. Through experimentation he has slowly created a robot. Through his many adjustments he makes them so completely human that he finds himself falling in love with their personality. Adjusting them bit by bit he makes them more and more human as time goes on...

• A Equidistant Earth
    [Inspired by: Another Earth]
    [Roles: Up for discussion]
    [May be slightly similar to A Parallel Universe]
    This is a very rough concept. The idea is that a black hole appears next to Earth after a mass amount of storms all across the globe. But as the storms pass they reveal a second version of Earth. Both versions of Earth seem to be identical. While sending out signals to contact one another, they put out applications for individuals to potentially move from their current Earth to the other. The idea is to start a new life all over again in a new world.

• Trapped*** -Taken!
    [Genre: Utopian | Dystopian | Post-Apocalyptic]
    [Focus on Utopia first - later Post-Apocalyptic]
    All their lives our characters have lived in what is defined as the perfect world. With giant walls to protect them from the outside world. The elders of this world will not discuss what is on the other side of the walls. Those who disobey the strict rules are banished to the outside world. But perhaps our characters get a little bit too curious for their own good. The two are brought to the council, admitting to their crimes. They are then banished and thrown out the front doors into a world completely different than their own. Their Utopia turning into a Dystopia. With limited to no supplies they are forced to live on their own and only have each other...

• The Fallen -Maybe!
    [Genre: Fantasy | Modern]
    [Roles: Fallen Angel x Human]
    For the last eighteen (or more) years, your character has found themselves going through the hardest of times. Without knowing it, they have a Guardian Angel who has been watching over them ever since they were born. Through one extremely tragic event, this Angel descends upon the world below in order to help them cope with their emotions if not, stop them from attempting to commit suicide. Knowing quite well that he will lose his wings and from there on remain mostly human, he does it just for the love he holds so strongly for them.

• The Hunted, -Maybe!
    [Genre: Fantasy]
    [Roles: Ranger/Archer x Creature]
    A story of an Archer hunting for a creature in the forest. The man has been after the creature for a very long time. However once the two of them come face to face, will he have a change of heart?

• Catfish
    [Roles: Honest x Dishonest]
    For the last couple of years YC & MC have been dating online. They're truthful and honest about all but one thing: one of them is sharing fake pictures. Having fallen for one another over a text based application, they find themselves wishing and wanting to meet one another in hopes that they like the other. The character who did show a real picture of themselves decides one day to take a trip to their house to meet them, but what they find may not necessarily be what they expected.
The Role-Play plots beyond this point are not cravings, but you can still approach me about them.

Older Plots:

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

• Another World -Taken
    [Character roles can be switched]
    [Year thoughts: 2300 - 2500]
    [Note: I'd appreciate collaborating on this whole story together]
    After a major accident, MC wakes up from his assumed coma. His entire life he lead before this moment still vivid in his memories. But as he awakens, everything around him is entirely different. The world has changed so drastically and technology fills the world. Everything is so high tech and MC can barely wrap his mind around it. Having been isolated for several hundred years as an experiment, MC now has to adjust his life and try to move on from the life he once had hundreds of years ago. YC is there to help MC understand all the new technology and changes, MC may even have to move in with them to understand it all and take it day by day.

• Roads Untraveled -Taken
    [Post-Apocalyptic]
    Inspired By: The Road
    It has been years since the Apocalypse and humanity is at an all time low. It is rare to come across another human, let alone one that isn't a cannibal. With the world in such a horrible state, food is scarce, water is limited, the sun is constantly shadowed and living animals are rare. With constant climate changes, it seems as though the Earth wishes to start over from the very beginning, attempting to wipe humanity. The only thing keeping MC or YC alive is their younger sibling who they strive for. As to how our characters cross paths is to be discussed.

• Off The Radar
    [Roles: Survivors]
    After a rather devastating plane crash, a minimal amount of survivors escape. Stranded on what may be a deserted island and set up camp in hopes of rescue. The island however may not be as deserted as they thought and help may not actually arrive.

• Welcome to Deadwood -Taken
    [Roles: Psychopath x Victim]
    [M x F only for specific story reasons]
    [Looking for a red-headed female character to take on YC's role, my only request!]
    [Warning: Sadistic Themes, Torture (Mentally/Emotionally/Physically), Blood & Gore, Possible Rape, Non-Consensual, Overly Violent Nature & Kidnapping]
    [Message me about limits]

YC has recently moved to a small quirky town where everybody is much too quiet and bizarre. MC is the local town butcher who serves fresh raw meat from his shop where he works alone. Although the citizens of the town seem rather odd, misplaced and perhaps a little bit too disturbed for their own good. Both the sheriff and the local butcher at least seem to be sane. As YC meets MC, the two of them seem to have a simple and perhaps normal relationship. However, the looks MC has been giving to YC seem much more than just 'interested'. YC happens to look like MC's ex-wife and that alone is a disturbing thought that triggers his mind in a negative manner. One stormy evening, MC goes to YC's house, kidnapping them. When YC wakes up they find themselves realizing that MC may not be as sane as they led on to be...

• Transcendence - Taken
    [Roles: Psychologist x Patient]
    [Five stars if you flip this plot]
    For the last little while, YC has been in search of a Psychologist and comes across MC, a professional Psychologist in search of new patients after moving to a new city. After a couple of weeks, both characters seem to connect on more than an emotional level and despite all laws, begin to fall for one another. I'd like this RP to become very personal to the characters as they get to know one another inside and out.

• A Place to Stay -Taken
    [Roles: Rich x Poor]
    MC has gone on vacation for an entire week but ends up coming home a couple of days early. Living in a decent neighborhood where everybody knows everybody, MC is the individual everybody goes to for help/therapy. When MC arrives home in the middle of the night he finds YC laying on his couch awake or sleeping or perhaps hiding somewhere else in his house. After realizing YC is homeless and working to fend for themselves, he allows them to stay in his house with him and quite possibly work for him as well.

• Another Life
    [Roles: Stripper/Escort x Customer]
    Looking For: Romance, Heavy Character Development, Possibly Bondage
    With this particular couple I would appreciate going in a softer direction. I would like the Stripper/Escort to be brainwashed already by the idea of greed and lust. But MC will take them on dates, treat them with kindness, sort of hold the key to a better life. Not touching them nor trying to be intimate with them, I'd prefer for this to be a slow process where YC is receiving all sorts of kindness from MC and perhaps slowly falls into the want and need of what they're willing to offer.

• Untitled Idea #1 - Taken
    [Roles: Survivors ]
    [Inspired by: The Hunger Games & Maze Runner & The Truman Show]
    For this idea I wanted to discuss it with my partner back and forth to come to a conclusion it's an extremely rough and weird plot. The basic idea I had was the world is going through a global poverty and within such a world they decide to take it in their own hands to isolate one country/state/province/specific location. Through these means they've set up cameras and microphones everywhere. They are put through a very harsh environmental change. From bombings and destruction or even infected creatures and beings. The show follows two individuals in particular. Two who don't think this is a game or a show at all. They think it is reality.
    Up for huge discussion.

• The Following Pairings
    [Message me for plot ideas]
    Religious x Agnostic/Atheist
    Visionless x Sighted
    Professor x Student

Romantic Plots

• Falling in love again,
    [Might be on Hiatus- ask]
    Two characters had fallen in love at a young age and had all the intentions of holding a relationship together throughout their school years. Unfortunately one family moved away and the two lost all possible contact. Years later while entering College or University, the two find themselves meeting eye to eye once again. What happens from there depends on them.

• Realism vs Fantasy
    [Roles: Writer x Editor]
    Ever since his novelist career, my character only wrote in the genre of romance. Although he hadn't come to understand what true romance meant. After his old editor had moved onto bigger and better things, a new editor (YC) comes into view to work on his novels. As they come to edit his work and complains that some details are lacking and seem unrealistic, he questions and fights them on his own stories. As the two challenge one another on what romance truly means, they asks him if they can teach him her realistic way rather than his idealistic fantasy.

• Secrets You're Begging To Keep
    [Character roles may be switched]
    [Roles: Teenagers or Young Adults]
    For the last while, YC and their friends have had an interest in MC. However, MC has only had his eyes on YC. After one rather odd evening of awkward tension, our characters end up getting together but keep it a secret from their friends. I will also accept this plot revolving around our characters sneaking behind their parents backs. (No Rp's including cheating though.)

• Unexpected Transformation
    [Roles: University Students]
    In High School YC was rather unattractive and MC gave YC the cold shoulder. Although he was much more on the bad-boy side, times have very much changed. Now it is College/University and YC has grown into their body completely and changed their entire outlook. Whether it was through surgery means or natural physical changes, MC doesn't even recognize YC. Of course, this causes MC to go after yours in a romantic sense and YC has all the power in his/her hands to play along.

• Stereotyped to a T
    [Roles: Teenagers- 18+]
    [I am willing to switch from a Nerd to a Bad Boy]
    It is the beginning of Senior Year in High School. YC is one of the most popular people in school, MC is the least popular and also rather nerdy. YC and MC are intentionally paired together for a Semester-Long project. YC and MC clearly do not see eye to eye. However, behind my characters ratty hair and glasses; perhaps he doesn't look all that bad and his personality isn't all that rough either. Do Opposites Attract..?

• Misunderstood
    [Roles: Popular x Rebellious]
    In the first year of College/University, our characters despised one another. Both groups of friends being polar opposites. But during the summer, something between our characters sparked. Whatever it may have been. The two may be dating now, undercover and away from their friends. Or, they may in fact just be extremely attracted to each other but are too afraid to do anything. Up for discussion/tweaking/further ideas.

• Beauty and the Beast
    Twisted Fairy Tale, dark romance, modern realism. I don't have a particular story for this but I did like the tale.

• Addicted To You
    [Roles: Drug Dealer x Addict]
    YC has a rather bad addiction and MC has what they need but they are all out of money. The first time could be free but the second, not so much. They could be previous friends, lovers or even complete strangers. This all depends on how we discuss playing it.

Darker Plots

• Up for Ransom, -Not right now, sorry.
    [Roles: Kidnapper x Victim]
    [This plot may or may not be on hiatus, please ask if interested!]
    My character has been in a gang for quite a few years now. His dedication to the gang has been proven through his loyal actions to them. Due to recent events, your character has been targeted for the gangs kidnapping. My character kidnaps yours and takes her back to his gang. Your character ends up staying with him and being under his control while the gang puts out a payment to their family/friends or anyone close to them whom they can receive money from. What happens to them during this time is up for discussion, whether it is love and romance or something else altogether.

• Social Media Stalker
    [Roles: Internet Famous x Stalker]
    Inspired by one of Blissy's plots
    YC is a famous internet celebrity. Whether it is social media, youtube, twitter, facebook or even instagram, they find themselves with tons of followers. For the last couple of years, MC has been stalking their feed to find out exactly where they live due to his attraction towards YC. They may have even interacted once or twice. Although he lives two lives. One, trying to impress YC and break through the barriers of friendship and the other...well, that's a secret.

• In The Middle
    [Roles: Officer/Stalker x Victim]
    As of late YC has been feeling extremely paranoid as weird things have been happening around them. To their belief, they are being stalked. As YC falls into desperation they contact the authorities and a detective takes on the case. There, he is placed to look after YC and check up on them as often as possible. MC will be both the detective and the stalker. More details up for discussion.

• Lost & Found -Taken
    [Roles: Gang Member x Civilian]
    YC comes home from a late evening out. In the alleyway next to their apartment, a body is laying there half-awake. MC has been beaten and bruised. YC takes pity on them and helps them inside to clean them up. MC isn't one of the good guys.  Instead he is rather villainous and has a very difficult past he can't turn his back on. A former gang member.

• [More currently being written]

Utopia/Dystopia/Apocalyptic/Post-Apocalyptic Plots:

• Bottom of The Barrel
    [Post-Apocalyptic *not zombies*]
    Years after a nuclear war, the world has been practically pushed into ruins. Food has become limited and difficult to search for as well as shelter. The human race has become reckless, lawless and low in population. Without the boundaries of law, the threat of the outside world is terrifying. With YC having not eaten in a long time they come across a few cans found in the middle of an alleyway. Due to unfortunate events, they get jumped and attacked. MC jumps into the middle of that and takes the beating for YC. Food is scarce and for his own reasons, offers your character the cans to take as a peace offering...

• World War III -Taken
    [Apocalyptic]
    Inspired By: How I Live Now
    Everything seemed peaceful, normal, like there was nothing to worry about. For once, nothing on the news was negative. Not one ounce of destruction, not even a petty crime. The radio, television, even the online news was positive. But that was when it happened. At the best of times, they attacked. Countries attempted to overrule one another not with their voices but with their weapons. During the chaos, our characters find one another through shelter. Whether they are strangers of friends does not matter. Both of them afraid, scared for their lives, expecting the worst of the situation; death.

I would like to discuss this one in full detail since there are many possibilities on the direction of this. Whether they go for a safe haven, someone gets captured and taken or they end up living/dying together.

• Outbreak
    [Apocalyptic - Post-Apocalyptic]
    Warning: Zombies.
    A recent world wide vaccination was given out to the public in order to resolve a common flu/cold. Within the span of one week, those who had taken the vaccine had fallen sick. Hospitals were filling up with more people than they could ever hold. Humanity began to go insane. the government began to shut down (or attempted to take control of the situation). The world was crumbling, coming to an end. Most were calling it the Apocalypse. Humans were turning into mindless hosts, hungry for fresh flesh. A bite, scratch or even their blood mixing with that of a humans could cause them to turn, change, mutate.

The start of this RP can be done in many ways which I'd like to discuss. Whether it is scavenging for food, searching for a safe haven or even bumping into one another and assisting during a difficult scenario. Feel free to give me your input.

• For The First Time *
    [Post-Apocalyptic]
    It has been years since the apocalypse first occurred. MC or YC leave their bunker due to lack of food and water sources. Having been told to stay down there for as long as they possibly can, the time has finally arrived. As they surface they come to realize that the world itself is completely different than how it used to be.

[Society could be annihilated. Food could be scarce. The world could be changed completely for the "better". Technology could be gone. - Far too many routes we could go with this one. Leaving this up for discussion]

Fantasy Plots:

[TBA]

BDSM Plots:

• [Work In Progress]

Tragic Plots

• [Work In Progress]

MxM Specific

• The Real World
    Two best friends just graduated high school and it ends up they are both attending the same College/University. Living in a small city they have to commute to their campus rather than staying in a dorm. The two start to realize that they have developing feelings for one another and slowly begin experimenting and falling in love, in secret. Unfortunately where they live is not exactly supportive but rather homophobic. Due to this nature, one of the boys comes out to their family and is instantly disowned, kicked out of the house, banished from seeing them again. They retreat to their partner who takes them in and attempts to comfort them, but unfortunately their parents will not let them stay... The rest (or an alteration of the story) is up for discussion!

• Locked Away
      [Roles: Inmates]
      [MxM specific. You can try to convince me otherwise or switch the roles. My only MxM plot where I will play submissive]
      In a minimum-medium security male only prison, MC is brand new to the location. Although during the first few days MC is harassed and he does his best to avoid the others around him. He keeps to his cell/room the best he can with his roommate who is barely around. But once MC gets himself into too much trouble, YC steps into the picture to protect him. YC being, his room/cellmate. They make a deal. YC gives safety to MC while MC gives..? Up for further discussion.

• The Odd One Out
      [Character roles may be switched]
      Having just turned the age of eighteen, MC is still going to school while living at home. The summer before College/University is supposed to be the greatest one where he can live it up before his life gets busy. Due to unfortunate events, his Mother's best friend passes away and her eighteen year old child (YC) is left without any place to go. With the fortunate heart of MC's mother, YC is taken into custody and taken care of by MC's family and for the summer... the summer consisting of just the two of them for the most part.

Plots on Hiatus:

• Blind Date [Hiatus]
    Exactly as the title suggests. Two characters find themselves on a blind date. This plot is up for discussion.

• Unexpected Company, [Hiatus]
    [Roles: Teenagers 18+]
    During a school ski trip, two students end up staying out a bit too late. While staying out too late the students find themselves rushing to a cabin nearby where they are forced to stay the night. Whether they are friends, best friends, enemies or so on and so forth is up for discussion.

• Memory Loss, [On Hiatus]
    After having been in a terrible car accident, your character has finally awoken from their coma with no memory of who they are currently engaged/married to. The two had been very much in love and alas, they attempt to rebuild their relationship all over again.
[/list]

November Bleeds

Work in Progress

Introduction

Hello there and nice to meet you! My name is November, but you can call me Nov. It's been quite some time since I last made a request thread let alone searched for new partners so I may be a little slow. I've been on role-playing forums for about 15+ years but novellas are a little less than that. I often find comfort in writing with those who are easygoing, kindhearted and incredibly understanding of any potential delays. I'm someone who adores story and character building, as well as development. My characters vary from the lovable sweetheart to the cruel and wicked. Although ultimately, I prefer my characters to be flawed and have tragic or unfavorable backstories. My characters are never one-dimensional, as they’ve established several complicated layers to pick apart.

While I have a rather busy schedule, I will always assure that I check in and you’re always welcome too as well. Weekends are the easiest when it comes to writing responses, but due to my sporadic lifestyle, you never know what time/day you may receive a reply from me. I typically have a one-week turnaround time for my posts right now, but there might be quicker responses as I find myself writing more frequently, we'll have to see.

I'd adore hearing your ideas - not just mine. Let's create an awesome story together that we can both enjoy thoroughly! I'm a big believer in finding the right mix. Sometimes, pairings or the story just won't work out, even if we're compatible! Let's find something that does.

At the moment, I am currently only searching for 1-2 stories.

Likely turnaround Time: 1 post every 1-2weeks, but may be longer.

Please PM me if you're interested in a plot. Do not post here, thank you!

Some info to know;

• I currently play male characters. 

• I write both MxF and MxM - MxM is inclusive

• I will write with anyone of any gender

• Third Person RP Only. 18+ Characters Only

• We all make mistakes when writing. No pressure. No judgment.

• Long Term is ideal - I am not searching for short term, one shots.

• Real life always comes first - for the both of us!

• I’ll never godmode or metagame. I will always ask permission beforehand if needed.

• Thread based RP's only. I do not RP off site, in PM’s or on discord.

• I do have discord but I prefer to give it out after I've had the chance to get to know you. I genuinely feel comfortable with PM's though.

• Face Claims and Art are ideal [very rarely will I consider anime]

• Story driven RP's are a favourite and I do enjoy 80/20 or even 70/30 [story/smut]. The ratio is not permanent and can be flexible.

• I write anywhere between 800-2000+ words. It just depends on the story, the circumstances, and how I'm feeling! I've written far more than that as well, so if you happen to be looking to write novellas back and forth, I'm certainly open to it.

• I will not write a character that cheats. You can if you'd like though.

• I am a heavily romantic writer. This means I delve into the broad spectrum of emotion, romantic involvement, perception, reactions, heartache, the pulling of strings, and many additional concepts. I try my best to deep dive into my character's thoughts, feelings, and motives toward the opposite character/s.

• Despite writing romance, I do also love a good dark extreme story. Anything from the brash and irrational world of a devastating novel to the core fears of a frightening town of horrors -or perhaps a heinous taste of kidnapping, serial killers, demons, and monsters. These stories, however, can vary and I may be limited on my cravings.

• Communication is a lovely, positive thing! I do enjoy discussing ideas back and forth, it gets the muse going. Whether it’s situations our characters may get into, ideas that you may have for the future, or even just simple possibilities. I enjoy the back and forth and find comfort in knowing you’re just as interested as I am.

• I probably won’t double. My goal is to find a story that works for us both, comfortably, playing the characters we enjoy. This doesn’t mean I won’t write more than one character, because I do tend to write multiple characters to expand on the universe we’re writing in, but doubling is likely a no-go.

• I may suffer from some bad mental health days. If this happens, I will do my best to communicate it, especially if it may delay my posts. That said, I am incredibly understanding when it comes to post delays.

• If you aren’t feeling the story at all, please know that it’s okay. I’m understanding and more than willing to change stories/pairings or even let go of the RP and see to a story perhaps in the future. This can be a difficult thing to say to someone and I completely understand. But please know that I am most certainly okay if you aren't feeling it anymore.

• A story with a shared spotlight is preferred. This means that while my characters may give all their attention to yours, they would also enjoy some attention as well. If only bad things happen to your character and not mine, I'll unfortunately likely lose interest. Let's make a good story where we can both pass the torch back and forth. This may also differ slightly depending on the story we create. If I'm leading a story, I understand there won't be much focus on mine.

• Most of my characters are premade and used in more than one RP and rarely are my characters made for one game. Sometimes, I may have a craving to play certain characters in more than one environment/pairing/genre. If they happen to have a profile on my O/O's Page, they're an original character I've been using for years! If you happen to feel uncomfortable with me using one of my old characters because I may use them elsewhere, we may not be suitable partners - and that's okay. What I can offer to you is a new character that I can potentially create for the story.

• Writing examples can be found on my profile. I've recently been attempting to alter my style of writing, so there may be quite a difference between Fantasy writing versus Slice of Life.

• If you don't see something here that you like below, feel free to toss me an idea, I may just be open to it!

Current Plot Search

All titles are subject to change*

★★★★★ = Craving

Romantic Plots

A Place to Stay
★★★★
[Roles: Rich x Poor | MxM but will consider MxF]
Slow Burn | Drama | Depression | Angst | Slice of Life | Romance | Tragedy
MC has gone away on vacation, an entire week etched out upon his calendar to reveal such a time. Living in a beautiful, wealthy neighborhood where everyone knows each other, he's known as the local psychologist by many. Although, MC ends up returning home a couple of days early, only to take notice of YC, a homeless individual who seems to be occupying his place, whether it's upon the couch, on his bed or anywhere else. While he could have called the police, he instead wakes YC up to discuss the scenario, trying his greatest to assure YC that he will not kick them out. In fact, he's willing to allow them to remain at his place, especially after finding out they're homeless. What YC doesn't know is that they've actually saved MC's life by suddenly appearing in it.

Reunited
★★★
Based on: Sekaiichi Hatsukoi
[Roles: Ex’s | MxM Only | 28+ | I’m willing to play the a switch or dominant]
Slow Burn | Drama | Angst | Slice of Life | Romance
When they were younger, our characters had a brief romantic relationship and may have even been considered first loves. Despite their inexperienced anxieties, the two connect on a personal level before a series of drama occurs. Due to unfortunate circumstances, YC or MC suddenly moves away and all contact is lost, never to be heard from again. Years into the future, YC is hired at an important, busy company (to be decided upon). MC is the director of said company and is well known throughout the office. As they meet for the first time, our characters can’t quite place where they’ve seen each other before, finding their connection somewhat familiar. Eventually, MC figures out who YC is and tries to make a personal, intimate connection once again, explaining who they are only for a series of events to follow.
Personally, I’d like YC to play hard to get in this scenario, whether he means to or not, and slowly fall for MC.

Silent Infatuation
★★★★★
[MxM Only]
[MC: Jude or potentially Oscar]
Slow Burn | Tragedy | Angst | Slice of Life | Opposites Attract | Romance
This is a very specific craving and one where I desire to play a bottom character (only). The story involves YC being whomever you want them to be the only things I ask are that YC is older than mine and that they feel like they're alone and need someone in their life. Whether they're going through a difficult time emotionally, perhaps they lost their job, a loved one, got divorced; anything. I want this story to be emotional, tragic, heartfelt, but most importantly, to bring two characters together. MC perhaps contrasts YC; they have an empathetic, bright, and uplifting personality, one that can help YC feel whole again with time. MC could have been hired, maybe even an old friend from the past or a neighbor who notices something is wrong or off with YC. The two bond over time, and while there might be drama in the midst of everything, their lives somehow come together and their affection for one another develops.

Crime Plots

Lost & Found
★★★★★
[Civilian x Gang Member | MxM or MxF | MC: Erik]
Romance | Gang Violence | Opposites Attract
YC comes home from a late evening out. In the alleyway next to their apartment (or beside their home), a body is laying there half-awake, and it's rather clear MC has been beaten and bruised, having recently been in a fight. YC feels the need to help them, bringing him inside for further help. MC declines any police or hospital involvement, confessing to YC that he'd be six feet under if he was found alive. YC soon finds out that MC isn't one of the good guys. In fact, he's the right hand to a notorious, local gang...

Up for Ransom
★★★★★
[Kidnapper/Gang x Victim | MxF Only | MC: Erik]
Romance | Gang Violence| Slow Burn | Opposites Attract
Within a grungy city full of delinquents, drugs, gangs and territory, the rich still prevail. The city practically split into two between wealthy and poor. YC is a wealthy woman who after a night out ends up being kidnapped. Perhaps she took a wrong turn, or maybe her stalkers had been watching and waiting for hours or days. Nonetheless, she is knocked out cold and taken by a local, well known gang. After confrontation, she ends up remaining within the possession of the gang who see the only use for her life; to get to her families money. They send her parents information regarding a transaction, money in return for her safety. Though, due to the gang's infamy, it's unlikely that she'll survive even with her families money. Luckily, YC ends up being placed under MC's control, remaining with him. It seems that MC isn't as bad as he seems, despite being known for his loyalty toward the gang. Despite everything, he's more than he seems and may not be as terrible as the rest of them. I have quite a few ideas for this RP and an entire skeleton for the story to take direction. If you have any to add, I'd like to hear them too, as we're in this collaboratively together.

Apocalyptic & Dystopian Plots

Roads Untraveled
Inspired By: The Road
[MxF or MxM]
★★★
Tragedy | Horror | Angst | Romance
It has been years since the Apocalypse and humanity is at an all time low. It's rare to come across another human, let alone one without ill intentions. With the world in such a horrible state, food is scarce, water is limited, the sun is constantly shadowed and living animals are rare. The climate is constantly changing as dangerous forecasts continue to erupt without warning. As our characters cross paths, they likely end up untrusting of one another in fear of intentions brought on by others.

Outbreak
[MxF or MxM]
★★★★★
Zombie Apocalypse | Tragedy | Angst | Horror | Action | Romance
Within the blink of an eye everything around them suddenly changed. What was once a complex wonder had turned into an everlasting tragedy. The clean streets of the city now covered in the epitome of bloodshed and chaos as humans panicked and everything fell into absolute desolation. Rumor's established that the government was behind the outbreak, that they caused the destruction of their planet, but no one truly knew the answer. The virus spread like wildfire and humans who were bitten changed within mere hours into mindless creatures that knew nothing more than to feed...

The idea I had (which is welcome to be altered) involves YC alone gathering items in the middle of the day an MC emerges out of nowhere and bolts behind the counter to hide, coaxing YC to as well. Whether it's zombies or humans which end up being the passing threat is completely up for discussion, as is where they'll go from here.

Horror Plots

Coming Soon...

[Demons | Monsters | Cults | GM Stories]

November Bleeds

Updated The Following:

• Added one plot I am heavily searching for***
  • Added a few Romance Plots [Another Life & A Place To Stay]
  • Added only taking on "one more RP"

November Bleeds

Updated the following:

• Fixed some of my 'things to know' - took some out.
  • Made a "Current Stories" List in the Post #2
  • Added the potential to post Once a day OR Once a Week.

Added the following plots:

• Trapped
  • Another World
  • Parallel Universe

Moved the following plots to craving:

• Roads Untraveled
  • Off The Radar
  • Welcome to Deadwood

November Bleeds

Added the Following Plots:

• Falling in Love with My Creation
  • A Equidistant Earth
  • Paranormal Enchantment
Edit: Added two plots from Hiatus to Craving (both as maybe)
"The Fallen" & "The Hunted"

November Bleeds

Updated the following:

• Updated Posting Schedule & Group RP Status.
  • Updated specific plots to -Taken
  • Updated specific plots with Green Text to assert craving.
  • Fixed some minor story details
  • Currently fixing "Current Stories" - for now it has been taken away
  • Adjusted title