[Interest Check/OOC Thread] Delmiscus Rogues(Robin Hood like RP)

Started by Nooblet, January 25, 2011, 10:00:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nooblet

This is a fantasy realm, however it lacks any form of magic. Humanoid races, such as elves or dwarves, are very much real, but there is no magic of any kind.

This takes place in the kingdom of Delmiscus, where the King is a tyrant. Many people suffer at his hands, but can do nothing to stop it. A band of rogues has taken it upon themselves to harrase the King and his men at any turn possible.
This little band, however annoying, hasnt yet gotten much attention from the king, though there are many guards and personal men-at-arms of wronged noblemen out hunting for them.
The band has come together for many different reasons, but all follow the same man with extreme loyalty.

Its kind of a basic description.
The starting plot would be that the 'Boss' was recently captured o the latest mission, and now the group has to decide what to do.

Anyone who wishes can be 'The Boss', but he has to have a hatred of the KIng, and a strong sense of love for his crew.
Other players can be members of the crew, or perhaps noblemen/guardsmen who go against the crew.
Whoever plays 'Boss' would get to name the group as they wished.

Here is my own character(If no one steps up to be the boss then I'll play him as well)
Name: Bliet Kiar
Race: Human
Appearance: 5'9, fairly slim yes decently musceled build from running and using a bow. Light blonde hair and coudy grey eyes.
Equipment: Soft linen shirt and breeches, soft leather armor over that, soft leather boots good for stealth, a dark full body cloak, a 12' long dagger, a yew shortbow, and a quiver able to hold 30 arrows.
Bio: Bliet grew up as a hunter, learning to stalk through the forests with his father and older brother. He was quite skilled at what he did and took pride when he managed to bring home food for his family, consisting of his father, an older brother, a younger brother, his mother, and two younger sisters. However, taxes hit hard, especially when the tax to hunt on the King's land was raised. It wasnt long until trouble started. Unable to pay tax, his family had been illegally hunting, poaching. They were soon found out and guards wen to sieze them. Bliet's father struggled when Bliet's mother was struck, and the guards 'accidently' killed Bliet's entire family and burned his home to the ground. Bliet had managed to escape the same fate as he was out checking the traps at the time. When he returned he found the destruction, but had no time to weep. Guards had remained behind and gave chase to Bliet when he came into view. Bliet eventually lost them, and himself, in the thick woods of the region. As he wept for his family, lost and alone, he was found by 'The Boss'. He was taken in and joined the crew. He was one of the youngest, and was the newest member of the crew. Often he was used for scouting and spying, occasionally using his bow to fight. Bliet adhores killing, and is nigh on useless in close quarters combat.

Any question let me know  ;D
You can never be to young to die, but you can be to old to live. Might as well enjoy life while you can.

NightBlade

Is there good in the world? Is there Evil in the world? Can someone say which one you are?

Nooblet

You can never be to young to die, but you can be to old to live. Might as well enjoy life while you can.

LovelyWinterStorm

you already know how I feel about it LOL, count me in  ;D

Nooblet

NightBlade

Name:Alms Liten
Race: Human
Appearance: 6'3", Well toned and Musclebound from running and swordplay. He has Jet black hair with Blackened eyes.
Equipment: A light full Chain outfit made out of silver. Sometimes covers his body with a black cloak. He has two short elven crafted blades on his sides which knifes hidden on his body. He also had an amulet which was a memento of his elder brother.
Bio: Alms grew up as a farmer. He along with his elder brother practice swordplay every day after the fields were tended to. He brother shifted to the heavy 2H swords while he went for a more agile approach, in the form of dual wielding. He lived with is Father, mother and elder brother. They made there income mainly on there crops but every so often Alms and his brother would take up some jobs as mercenary. Soon the Kings taxes hit there farm. They were forced to sell there crops for a higher price in return making them not able to sell there crops. They were found giving there crops away for free. His whole family was put under arrest. His brother fought back and was struck down. With this attack his father told Alms to run. Without thinking he left his family to whatever fate they had coming. He traveled lost and confused. "The boss" found him when he was 16 and now he works to aid the people that suffer.

You went for an Agile character so I wanted to for a more Musclebond one but still somewhat aglie lol
Is there good in the world? Is there Evil in the world? Can someone say which one you are?

Nooblet

NightBlade

Well i have a few character templets already made up and it seemed like he would work for this one with a few changes to the bio

Nooblet

Miles Trent

I would join but my posting frequency is a bit irregular. I can probably manage a post once every three days or so. If theres time and interest enough in this roleplay, I'll give it a shot.  :-)
Using a real person's picture is like stealing their soul.... Consult your local roleplay doctor before proceeding. :D
My O & Os
GM One on One Thread