Frighty Night Special [F x A][Dark/Extreme]

Started by GloomCookie, October 09, 2021, 10:00:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GloomCookie

Frighty Night Special

It’s 11:00pm, you’re alone as you walk down the streets of a town you don’t even want to be in, heading for your hotel. The air is cold and heavy, and you can feel a storm brewing quickly. You hear a crash and glance over to see a cat scampering for a place to hide. “Stupid cat,” you think to yourself, but now your heart is racing. You round the corner, your hotel just a hundred yards away, when a dark figure stands in your way. They are wearing a long coat and have a top hat, and remove it to bow elegantly for you.

“Welcome to the Frighty Night Special,” the figure says, before cackling and darkness envelops your vision.

Welcome one and all to another one of Gloom’s dark and disturbing prompts. Tonight’s outing is one for the submissives and switches ready to have all sorts of things go bump in the night. This is for all the little scream kings and queens ready for a dark story, and it will only get worse from here, I assure you.

What’s all this about, you ask yourself. Simply, I want to lead a few people down the dark paths of imagination, focused on dark erotica and spooky fetishes. Peril, pain, pleasure, passion, and potential are all on the table, my dears, and all you have to do is sink to your knees and beg Mistress Gloom to satisfy all your little dark desires of devious delight.

So please, if you want to explore the darkness with me, send me a message. I look forward to each and every one of them. Don’t be shy, either, because you have nothing to lose… yet.

Until then, have a wonderfully wicked night.

Gloom 🎔
My DeviantArt

Ons and Offs Updated 9 October 2022