The side She chooses will win the war (Gods and Goddesses) (Female seeking Male)

Started by Lady Scythe, February 28, 2014, 03:49:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Scythe

Hi all! I thank you and appreciate the time you took to stop by and see what i have to offer! That being said, let me begin.

Hecate. Goddess of the night, those who are oppressed, the wild, witchcraft the moon, the hearth, fertility, the newlyborn, and has a penchant with often times the help of her harpies, for justice.

But she is a quiet goddess. The others Olympians tend to admire from a distance. Even so they find something mysterious, strange and some times unsettling about her. But if anyone needed unbiased advice. They would come to her. Including Zeus. And the others marveled that the ever passionate Zeus would not smite or harm her, should her advice not be to his liking. They would dare say she was highly respected by him. He had blessed her with power over earth, sky, and sea. She had power to give and withold from humanity.

And thus she has drawn attention to herself by two gods. Hades and Ares. They had a pact. And a plan. Start a war. A war that had  never been known to mankind before. They were planning on bringing chaos to humans, and reaping the benefits and power, and ego that it would bring.

But first they had to convince Zeus and by pass Athena, Aphrodite and Apollo who were catching on to the pairs plans.

And how did one convince Zeus to allow such an apocalypse to occur, even among just a few human cities?

Hecate.

Hades and Ares had to, by any means, gain the aloof goddess's trust. Even if they had to seduce her.

There was a war coming....

Plan: I'd like someone to take on the role of Hades or Ares, or preferably both (i can also play one of them if you dint want to or think you can handle both parties). I need a dominant male. We would be doing this in Bondage/SM. In the beginning they both plan to use her, and can pretty much be very ungentlemanly in their behavior but eventually something shifts , and they slowly start having feelings for Hecate.

I'm looking for decent grammar/spelling and a decent amount of work. If you have changes you'd like to approach me with or different ides, please let me know!

or if you see in my turn ons/offs different roleplay ideas you'd like to do instead, let me know! Trying to get back into the swing of things around here.

"Crawling through this world as disease flows through my veins
I look into myself, but my own heart has been changed
I can't go on like this
I loathe all I've become"

https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=14316