Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anesa

We have sunk to an all time low here on E.....

Not only do I have to contend with all the WIN thieves, but now they've gone to "horse thieving"?  Sighs..

*Blows her whistle, see's her "Mystical Pony" come a trotting (I really need a name for that horse!)... and grins at the beauty sitting on top, the ever lovely Davina! 

You could have asked first, sweetie!  But no harm done... *hops on behind her as they both ride off into the night, the WIN safe once more!*

(God I love happy endings, don't yuns?)   LOL!

Davina

*leans back and enjoys the ride then points at Adam, He started it.
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Adammair

I did not!! And can I ride your pony, camille? ;) I'll even let you keep the win, in trade. Please? Just one ride? >:)

Davina

*sticks tongue out at adam*
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Adammair

*sticks his tongue out at Davina*

Anesa

Quote from: Adammair on June 27, 2011, 11:37:46 PM
I did not!! And can I ride your pony, camille? ;) I'll even let you keep the win, in trade. Please? Just one ride? >:)

Yes, you can ride me my pony, Adammair.  ;)

Huggles the WIN close and sighs.

Davina

*makes the come get some gesture at Adam and snuggles with Camille*

Adammair

Quote from: camille on June 28, 2011, 12:42:03 AM

Yes, you can ride me my pony, Adammair.  ;)
Quote from: Davina on June 28, 2011, 12:44:59 AM
*makes the come get some gesture at Adam and snuggles with Camille*

Ooh...two lovely ladies at the same time...I like the sound of that!

Anesa

Winks at Davina....

Ya better bring your A-game fella.... we like it rough! 

Sniggles and kisses Davina's cheek

Davina

*purrrs and sends Adam a long look through heavy lashes*

Mordred

Swipes win.. pops it in an envelope, sends to undisclosed address.. for him to retrieve at a later (or.. earlier) date.
*See Pillory*

Davina

*blinks and the win is back with Cam*

Anesa

I gotta say...this is just too friggin easy!   ;))

Adammair

*is confused now as to whether to tickle camille or Davina to get the win back...decides to tickle both, and see who drops the win*

Anesa

Adammair

Methinks thou dost protest too much... :-)

*proceeds to tickle all the likely spots, from the bottom of her feet, to behind her knees, to her hips, ribs, underarms, and finally the nape of her neck, checking each time for any sign of a squirm*

Anesa

lol...damn you!  LOL!  Okay... I'm ticklish!!  STOP!!!

*Plucks the WIN from the sexy Adammair while he found all of her tickle spots, slipping him a fake WIN in it's place, all unbeknownst to him*

Walks away whistling happily.....

Knightfox

Opens Mordreds mail box, pulls out his envelope and opens it, smiling as he sees the real win inside, not the fake one that Mordred had planted before posting, doubling up on the fake win that Camille snuck into Adammair's hands
You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me, set the dogs on me.  Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes... the truth isn't good enough. Sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded

abandoneddolly

Xandria

*nibbling my bagel and sipping my soup, I decide that the win will make a fabulous dessert.*

Win!
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Anesa

Casts a spell over the lovely Xandria, making her not only give up the glorious win to me, but also a bite of that delicious soup and bagel.... Mmmmmm... so yummy!   

Thanks, sweetie!  ;)

Xandria

*Shakes her head as the daze wears off, looks at the delicate little bite in her bagel and chuckles...oh that delightfully cheeky cowgirl!  She sees Camille's cute backside heading out the door, quickly grabs a handy lasso, and neatly recaptures the win.*

Sorry darlin! ;)
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

A parting shot this one will cast
Before he makes his way
For if he does not soon sip black
This creature will stumble and sway

So yes he cannot help himself
For first a win he takes
Yet quickly he shall make like shadow
Before chased with wooden stakes

But surely you'd not be so cruel?
He can't help his cheeky way
Let him keep hold of his precious
Inside his box during the day
*See Pillory*

Davina

*pouts cuz her diet wont let have either and takes the win to console herself.*

Xandria

*pats poor Davina on the back, sympathizing with her plight...but alas I will still be reclaiming my win.*