News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Re: Re: End to end

Started by SashaChan, November 02, 2011, 01:15:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Stone

The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Story Tale

Stone

The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Ephemera

“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Stone

Ephemera

acknowledgement (to Stone)  :-*  ;)
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Stone

Tremendous (welcome back!)

Ephemera

salutation (filled with gratitude, and a bit of white chocolate mocha) ;D

Stone

Now (stay, because white chocolate mocha filled with gratitude is hard to let go of!)

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Story Tale

Stone

Ephemera

sip (making the mocha last...)

Stone

Ponder (upon its thick, heavy taste)

Ephemera

ruminate (on the words thick and heavy)

Stone

Excite (with further words, like swollen and turgid.)

Ephemera

engage (in wordplay... of course... why, what did you think?)

Insanityenviesme

entrance (as words will always and forever do)
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Stone

Ensnare (said the wolf with the rabbit in his lair).

Ephemera

entice (with a growl, which might be nice.)

Stone

Encase (the little rabbit in sweet and salty ways).

Ephemera

enrapture (which always follows such a capture.)

Stone

Ennumerate (the very many ways the rabbit will meet her fate).

ArtemisHighmore