Romantically Lesbian Love Please? (FxF)(FxFuta){Craving Historical}

Started by Deity of the Archaic, March 05, 2015, 09:33:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deity of the Archaic

Hello, and welcome to a den of debauchery and sexual deviants. I am DotA, a weird little person with a lot of kinks and a lot of ideas! Currently I am super desiring some romantically female on female action!

To preface this, I would like to say that I like lots and lots of story to back up sex, non-dialogue one-liners bore me, lack of communication hurts my feelings, super muscular people are not sexy to me, and my favorite medium is email!

Now, I have no preference for the gender of partner or the gender of characters; I am fully bisexual!

I have a number of cravings and desires that are subject to change and I invite all to visit my O/O's for details on kinks. I have some pairings, but it the list would be endless if I could remember it all.

Pairings! Mix and Match!
(Legend: ******-Super Duper Dying to Do ;*****-Super Craving ;****-Craving ;***-Pairing I Enjoy ;**-Pairing I'll do ;*-Might Take Convincing) [I'll play either role]
-Teacher/Student**
-Student/Student***
-Roommate/Roommate***
-Politician/Secretary**
-Rich Person/Lawyer**
-Office Coworker/Officer Coworker**
-Royalty/Peasant****
-Royalty/Royalty**
-Pirate/Hostage***
-Pirate/Pirate**
-White Collar Criminal/Protégé******
-Assassin/Target**
-Shenobi(Ninja)/Civilian**
-Single Mother/Baby Sitter****
-Were-Beast/Peasant*****
-Nerdy Girl/Crush******
-Ballerina/Instructor***
-Policewoman/Rape Victim****
-UFC Fighter/Fan**
-Mother/Daughter*
-Cousin/Cousin****
-Sister/Sister***
-Loser/Popular Girl****
-Aunt/Niece***
-Dominant Girl/Innocent Subby***

I'm craving some historical rp right now so the following is a list of era's/events I'm interested in playing, and perhaps it would be interesting to rule 63 these:
-AD Byzantium; Circa 800-ish AD
-Golden Age of Piracy; Circa Mid 1600s AD
-American Revolution; Circa 1770 AD
-American Civil War; Circa 1863 AD
-Greek Sparta; Circa 320 BCE
-Trenches of World War I, France; Circa 1914 AD
-Wehrmacht Blitzkrieg, WWII, Anywhere; Circa 1939-1945 AD
-Stalinist USSR, Georgia; Circa 1950s AD
-Spanish Inquisition, South America, 1500s AD
-Scottish Wars for Independence; Circa 13th Century AD

Please, by all means, if you have a lesbian plot pairing that I don't have listed, PLEASE talk to me about it, I'm dying for lesbian love.
"Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear."
-Plea of the Black Sacrament
My A/A's | My O/O's | My Request Thread | Synthetic Dawn, a Sci Fi Universe | Tumblr | Posting Status: Variable | Posts Owed: 5

Deity of the Archaic

"Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear."
My A/A's | My O/O's | My Request Thread | Synthetic Dawn, a Sci Fi Universe | Tumblr | Posting Status: Variable | Posts Owed: 5

Deity of the Archaic

Deity of the Archaic

Changed thread completely once again, looking for general pairings.

Deity of the Archaic

Deity of the Archaic