Werewolves XII [Werewolves Win]

Started by Autumn Sativus, March 04, 2010, 02:23:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teno

And why, Kip? Why do you think I did this? If you heard me howling, I dropped a hammer on my toe and I was howling in pain. I have to wonder how Ryven knew where to look though. He must have been very close when it happened.

Ryven

He laughed again.  "So stumbling upon the gruesome death of a fellow villager is never possible?"

Kip

I never said I heard you howling Teno...  but if it makes you feel better to say you have a sore toe, so be it.

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

LadySky

After developing a funny feeling about Xandi, LadySky sadly placed her vote.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Autumn Sativus

Lynch Votes
  • Xandi: 3 votes - Ryven, Valerian, LadySky
  • Ryven: 3 votes - Xandi, Izu, Teno
  • Izu: 1 vote - Marg
  • Lunarking: 1 vote - Eden
  • Valerian: 1 vote - Remiel
  • Teno: 1 vote - Kip

Not Yet Voted
  • Kanrya
  • Lunarking
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

LadySky

((Mesa thinks Teno voted for Ryven........or am I seeing things?))
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Autumn Sativus

((Yep, I missed the whole of page 3. The only reason I caught your vote was because of the 'someone posted' warning.))
Us against the world

LadySky

Autumn Sativus

Final Lynch Votes
  • Xandi: 3 votes - Ryven, Valerian, LadySky
  • Ryven: 3 votes - Xandi, Izu, Teno
  • Izu: 1 vote - Marg
  • Lunarking: 1 vote - Eden
  • Valerian: 1 vote - Remiel
  • Teno: 1 vote - Kip

Valerian, the Sheriff, will have the deciding vote.

Please also note that I have taken Lunarking off the list of players for this game to prevent things from getting inactive. I'm sorry guys, but the reality overall is that I can't keep the game waiting for one or two people. In the rules updates, I will make a note about removing inactive players at my discretion. They will have first dibs at new games, though.

In that light, Lunarking was a Peasant, the game will play on as if it started with one less player.
Us against the world

Autumn52

Making one final plea to the town Sheriff to save her life, Xandi begs Valerian to spare her. "I am innocent, I swear. I think if I die today the town and all of my dear friends will be doomed. Please reconsider your Vote Sheriff. Please."

Crossing her fingers and praying for all her friends that the Sheriff makes the right decision. However if she does not perhaps that will be a sign in itself.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Autumn Sativus

Valerian cast her final vote to be for Xandi, still unsure of which to choose. The town nods to her, taking Xandi from her feet and carrying her off to be hung by the rope they had fashioned for just this event. It would be a moment before her body would hang lifeless in the breeze, nothing strange happening at all. It seemed that they had unfortunately taken out an innocent peasant. With heavy thoughts on their minds, most would retire to their cottages for the night, hoping that another death would not come, and that they could move on with their lives.

Players:
  • Eden
  • Izu
  • Kanrya
  • Kip
  • LadySky
  • Marguerite
  • Remiel
  • Ryven
  • Teno
  • Valerian
Us against the world

Kanrya

i was going to chose Xandi as well lol

Autumn Sativus

The village would wake to find that none had died during the night, all were safe and sound. Perhaps it was true, that they had scared the beasts off... but they still wished more assurance. They were on a witch hunt, now.

Players:
  • Eden
  • Izu
  • Kanrya
  • Kip
  • LadySky
  • Marguerite
  • Remiel
  • Ryven
  • Teno
  • Valerian
Us against the world

LadySky

((Is Lunarking still in the game? Wanted to make sure since he is still on the list.))

Autumn Sativus

Us against the world

Ryven

Ryven walked out of his small cottage, empty vial in hand, to inspect the gathering villagers.  It seemed his efforts to save the poor soul who had been accosted by the savage beasts was not in vain.  All villagers were accounted for.  He strolled over to Remiel, giving him a reassuring smile.  "Close call, eh?"

Nadir

Eden leaves hir and Mar's hut, stretching in the morning sun. "We might not have had a death, but there are lots of wolf tracks through here. I think we're still heavily infested." Shi nibbles hir lip and says, "I never trusted Ryven. Nope."

Ryven

He laughs quite openly at Eden.  "Kill me.  I don't care.  My job is done, but once I'm dead you'll realize that you've just put another innocent to their death.  You, however, do strike me as quite suspicious, Eden."

Nadir

Eden tilts hir head. "Job? Oh, claiming you're the healer, are you? Handy."

Ryven

"I cannot make you believe me.  Only my death will tell the truth, so go ahead.  Vote away.  My conscience is clear."

Remiel

Remiel strolled into the village commons, to see what was going on.  "Oh, so it was you I have to thank for saving me?" he asked Ryven.  "I thought I felt something snacking on my liver last night, but I assumed I was just dreaming of Trieste being aggressively amorous again.  God bless you, sir.  God bless you and your wonderful revitalizing miracle tonic. I feel a new man!" He stroked his curled, waxed mustache.  "I can lift a 50-lb bar-bell with one hand!  Capital.  Smashing! I'll show them what for!"

Then his smile faded, and his expression turned serious.  "Of course, this means that I'm now doubly suspicious of Valerian.  I highly recommend that our fellow villagers keep a very close eye on her activities from now on.

"But, as I owe you a debt of gratitude, I shall add my vote to yours.  Eden shall dance the hempen fandango."

Autumn Sativus

Lynch Votes
Eden - 3 votes: Ryven, Remiel, Kanrya
Ryven - 1 vote: Eden
Remiel - 1 vote: LadySky
Us against the world

LadySky

LadySky watched Remiel closely, getting a funny feeling as he stroked that mustache. "I think Remiel is hiding something and I don't think it's something pleasant."

Kanrya

Izu

Quietly agrees with LadySky about Remiel.

ONs and OFFs || M/M Search || Izu's A&A
...Like reflections on the page, the world's what you create...