News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Wanna Join Us, Kid? (VAN)

Started by Doktor Sleepless, April 15, 2009, 09:18:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Sleepless

Note: This was originally posted on the groups wanted, but since it can be one-on-one if my partner is willing two play two characters, I decided to post it here too. Hope no one minds.

This is a fantasy I had as a teenager, and as I walked down the street today, I noticed I still want to fulfill it... A teenaged kid (16, and a virgin) walks around town (or perhaps he's at a resort, spending his summer vacations with his family), and he's approached by an adult couple (M/F or F/F), anywhere from their mid 20s to their early 40s, but the women are hot as hell... and they invite the kid to join them for some drinks... and who knows what else...

I'd play the kid, obviously, and I need either one M and a F to play the couple, or two Fs if it's a bisexual couple of girls... maybe one F can play M/F or F/F if she wants to... but I'm not interested in having the kid have sex with the guy, if there's one.

Who's interested?

PreciousPetra

I would be interested in playing the female.

I shall be honest and say I don't think I could pull off two charecters in it though. I have done so in the past but they were canon parts and a whole different ball game.

Check out my profile and recent posts and if you think I am up to par PM me.

Doktor Sleepless

I'd love for you to be the F (or one of two)... now we just need another player... any takers? :P

Shia

/Only an NPC character this time if you want a mother as well :P :))/

Doktor Sleepless

No, no mother. I need a partner for Petra's character. Male or female. Are you up to it?

Shia

No, no thanks :). But nice story-idea. One that would be interesting to read ;)

Doktor Sleepless

:( Thought i would be nice to have you in it.

Shia

This will be nice anyway, believe me ;) A good idea takes everything :) ;)

Zadaris

I'd be up to playing the male of the couple if you would like.

:-)
"The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond them, into the impossible."

Doktor Sleepless

Good! Well, here's a secret: I suck at starting threads... any of you two up for it?

Zadaris

Um, I suppose I could start the thread if that's not a problem.
"The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond them, into the impossible."

Zadaris

Doktor Sleepless

Awesome, I'll work on a post of my own. :P

EDIT: Posted. :P

PreciousPetra

Awake, caught up and posted gentleman!

Doktor Sleepless

It's in your hands guys, the kid will stay there having breakfast until he's approached. :P