A New Saga (Star Wars group play)

Started by Jayna, April 05, 2014, 05:50:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jayna

Hello lovelies!

I am very happy you have decided to check this out. I am very excited to be putting this game together. I have run several campaigns in person for a long time but this will be my first game I am running on the site.
Here is the deal:
We will be using the Star Wars Sagas system! It is a great system and I have all the books if they are needed.
I am looking for a few players. I will take the first few or if we get a lot of interest I will take the group that would fit best together.
As far as plot goes, this will be determined. Part of what I want for you is going to determine that. It has always been my policy to build the story and plot that fits my team the best. So once we determine what era and characters you guys would like, I will form the world around you. It will work very well and make for a better experience I believe.
Want to be some angry Sith storming around? I can do that.
Want to be some traveling dancer? I can do that
Want to be a poor woman who keeps getting violated because she can't quite win some combat? I would be happy to do that :)
Here’s what most of you are after, the sexy stuff. I have some pretty open and extreme kinks which I am willing to go all the way with or, soften things up depending on the sexual preferences of my players.

We did settle on the Old Republic era. Right between the Mandalorian and Jedi Civil wars

So here is what I would like from you if you are interested.
Name (Or what you would like me to call you : ) )
What you would like to play
Kink preference
And anything else you would like to suggest
Also, I wouldn’t mind having a Co GM to help, if you are up for that let me know.

Pm them or post here!

Starting level is 3

Muse

Black Box, Luna and I have been waiting for an opportunity like this for months.  I'd love a chance to play, and I'll link them now. Hopefully they'll wake up and hop in in time. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

BlackBox

Bit late in the evening here just now, but I'll get to posting something more come morning.

edit: Hi

Name/what to call me: Horrible at figuring out names. The bounty hunter is Shani. The jedi girl is Naoni.
Blackbox or Lee is fine for out of char.

I'd like to try playing Shani a former enslaved dancing girl turned bounty hunter. She's a gunslinger, favours dual blaster pistols.  and isn't afraid to use any dirty trick to get the job done, but her overconfidence often gets the better of her.

If we are light on force users, I'll do Naoni, a young jedi girl fresh off out of the temple and not prepared for the ways of the galaxy at large.

Kinks: Pretty flexible, I enjoy aliens, monsters and weird biological things (so a Vong setting would probably be fun for me, but everything works :) ) non-con, cons. Pain and scat are a big no for me.

Teo Torriatte

I would indeed be interested in this.

My favorite era overall is the Rebellion era, but I also love to play Jedi(who doesn't?) and I realize that works better in other eras.

For kinks, I am very submissive, and xenophiliac. I'm into a lot of things, in fact the only things that really don't do anything for me are things like scat or vore.

Muse

Name: Well, I’m Muse or Tenshi.  The character I’d be quick to propose is Shanta Greensong. 

What you would like to play:  Shanta Greensong is a Zabrack woods guide (Scout.)  If she makes it to prestige class level, she might take bounty hunter. 
   In melee, Shanta uses martial arts or a bayonet.  At range, she prefers a blaster rifle, and trains to take aim for maximum effect.  She’s a big fan of the core scout talents, training in stealth, awareness, and mobility.  She’s not a force user. 

Alternatively—if we play in the Legacy Erra, I’d enjoy a Yuzong Vong warrior girl—but only if my fellow players think she can be cute. 

Favorite Era/The one you would like to play:  Shanta fits in any era.  If in the legacy era I might propose a Vong instead. 

Kink preference: I quite enjoy non-consensual exotic—so long as it’s well written.  Extreme is a bit too much for me most of the time—but I make an exception for good writer’s there, too!  I’m a xenophile and a fan of sexual power games, so bizarre alien ravishers are fun for me. 

If you can’t get someone better for a deputy GM, I’ll step up to that plate too.   
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Jayna

Awesome. I got both of you down. And there will be no vore or scat.

We can talk more specifics when we get a couple more people.

Florence

Hmmm... if I can find the time I would be most interested.

No clue what my character would be... depends heavily on the story... possibly Kiffar Mandalorian, perhaps a bounty hunter or... perhaps a Rattataki Sith or Dathomirian Nightsister. If we're its a more Jedi-focused thing, then maybe a Miraluka Jedi. That's assuming those are acceptable.

As for me, you can call me Florence ;D

My favorite Era is the Old Republic Era, though really I pretty much love it all. If I had to pick I'd say either the Old Republic Era or the New Republic Era... though I do also like the Clone Wars era.

As for kinks... eh... overall I can be pretty flexible. I haven't updated my preferences in a while and I probably should, but they can serve as a decent general guidelines. The general idea is... don't cut anything off that can't grow back, nothing that goes in the toilet... other than that... eh, ya know, pretty flexible. Just... ask before doing anything weird to my characters xD

I'm not really sure what to suggest, but some idea of what we'll be doing would help.

Though I should warn you I'm not too familiar with the Saga rules. I've read the books, but I've never had anyone to play with so I'd need some help setting it all up.

Edit: The idea of a cute Yuuzhan Vong baffles and arouses me.

Edit Edit: Also, I guess we should probably all be on the same page as for sexy stuff. What level of sexy stuff are we talking? Like... will the game have a serious story, or just be one sex scene leading into the next? What's the primary focus going to be? Story, action, sex, etc.?
O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.

Jayna

That's absolutely fine I can help you :) and I was gonna see what everyone who was actually gonna gonna play wanted. My plan was a story with however much Sexy stuff you want thrown in.

Florence

FUCK. I had stuff typed out and then my browser crashed.

Okay... short version...

My level of sexyness depends on the character.

My sith is probably likely to bed whoever interests them, ya know, passion being power and all that.

My Jedi, especially if its the old Jedi Order, would likely be more reserved and reluctant to have sex with anyone at all.

My Mandalorian would probably be between the two. They'd have no moral qualms with random sex, but they'd also be aware that anyone they take to bed has a perfect chance to kill them in their sleep.

Generally speaking, I prefer a more story-focused game. Even if there's a lot of sex, a good story to keep me hooked is important, random sex loses its fun after a while.
O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.

Batman4560

Count me in, Ill post up what I want to play and ect, when I get back on in about two hours.

Jayna

Alright with everyone that has posted and Muse's other friend we have 6 I would take one or two more maybe. I am gonna be sending everyone PM's after they get their initial post up to discuss things and then we can get it figured out as a party and get this rolling!

Jaded

I'm interested. :-)

Favorite Era/The one you would like to play
Kink preference
Also, I wouldn’t mind having a Co GM to help, if you are up for that let me know.

I'm not sure on a name yet. 

I don't have any huge preference on what I play.  A Noble maybe, or some sort of pilot.  I'd prefer to avoid playing a Jedi or Sith myself, but am sure I could make a character that could fit with them.

I'd probably prefer Old Republic or, uh, the post-Rebellion one whose name escapes me at the moment.

I'm open to most anything in terms of kinks. 

Florence

Quote from: Jaded on April 05, 2014, 10:37:15 PM
I'm interested. :-)

Favorite Era/The one you would like to play
Kink preference

I'm not sure on a name yet. 

I don't have any huge preference on what I play.  A Noble maybe, or some sort of pilot.  I'd prefer to avoid playing a Jedi or Sith myself, but am sure I could make a character that could fit with them.

I'd probably prefer Old Republic or, uh, the post-Rebellion one whose name escapes me at the moment.

I'm open to most anything in terms of kinks.

I would definitely love the Old Republic. Its such a rich era with a lot of potential for stories. Plus, the Mandalorians were at the height of their power during the Old Republic :D

Jayna

Old Republic is honestly my preference, unless any of the potential players has a strong preference against it.

SGTDan

I may be interested since I do have a character in mind or had one made up I could use for this.

Edit: Ah you have one more, ah well have fun
“We are all a little weird and life’s a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.”  -Dr. Seuss
Proudly Demisexual
Do you love Star Trek? Answer the Call to Duty
My RP Requests

Muse

The old republic is good for me. 

If someone else wants the scout/bounty hunter theme, I could make a twi'lek noble duelist. 

Strangefate

I'd be interested in joining in if you're not full up.  Not quite certain about a character yet as I'd need to give that a bit of thought and maybe review what other are doing.  I prefer non-Jedi characters but am flexible depending on what others want.  I'm fine with any era.  As for my kinks, most of my RPs tend to be under the NC or Extreme forums, so…yeah.  There's not a lot that I consider to be strong Offs. 
A/A/Misc
On/Offs

"Vanitas Vanitatum!  Which of us is happy in this world?  Which of us has his desire?  or, having it, is satisfied?" - George Makepeace Thackeray, Vanity Fair

Jayna

Awesome. I am gonna give this a little while longer and then I am gonna knock down the details. I may end up running two separate games if we get many more that show interest

Jayna

Eddited original post to show the time we will be playing in and just want to highlight again for interested people, this WILL be a system game.

Florence

Given the setting, I think I'm settling on playing a female Mandalorian. She'll probably be a mercenary/bounty hunter type of character, having taken to selling her skills after the end of the Mandalorian Wars. Race wise, I'm not sure, but perhaps Kiffar, or just an ordinary human.

SGTDan

Quote from: Florence on April 05, 2014, 11:31:36 PM
Given the setting, I think I'm settling on playing a female Mandalorian. She'll probably be a mercenary/bounty hunter type of character, having taken to selling her skills after the end of the Mandalorian Wars. Race wise, I'm not sure, but perhaps Kiffar, or just an ordinary human.
I'm making a Mandalorian too!

Mandalorian bros!
“We are all a little weird and life’s a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.”  -Dr. Seuss
Proudly Demisexual
Do you love Star Trek? Answer the Call to Duty
My RP Requests

Florence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao1HQAPRSwo

EDIT: My Mandalorian's name is going to be: Nealla Varr.

Batman4560

Sorry this took so long to get up.

Name (Or what you would like me to call you : )(Character Name: Anthony Gunstar.) But you can call me Batman
What you would like to play: Jedi/ Soldier
Kink preference: Open to anything
And anything else you would like to suggest: Nope
Also, I wouldn’t mind having a Co GM to help, if you are up for that let me know.: If you would like, I can help GM.

Florence

Quote from: Batman4560 on April 06, 2014, 12:32:57 AM
Sorry this took so long to get up.

Name (Or what you would like me to call you : )(Character Name: Canderous.) But you can call me Batman
What you would like to play: Jedi/ Soldier
Kink preference: Open to anything
And anything else you would like to suggest: Nope
Also, I wouldn’t mind having a Co GM to help, if you are up for that let me know.: If you would like, I can help GM.

... eeeeerr... I'm not running this game, of course, but I'd like to raise a polite objection to the use of the name Canderous; given that this game is going to be set in the Old Republic era, while Canderous Ordo is still very much alive and kicking ass. >_>

Jayna

Quote from: Florence on April 06, 2014, 12:41:36 AM
... eeeeerr... I'm not running this game, of course, but I'd like to raise a polite objection to the use of the name Canderous; given that this game is going to be set in the Old Republic era, while Canderous Ordo is still very much alive and kicking ass. >_>

I would have the same stand on this. Sorry.