News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Academy

Started by TheSaneOne, October 20, 2014, 12:04:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheSaneOne

The year is 2035, and the Education system that had been previously been used, no longer existed. Most the children were sent to private boarding schools that were normally in a completely different location. Here, the children grew up without the influence of their parents. The children are sent there when they are one year old, and will continue to live there until their 18th birthday. Having no memory of their parents, each of the children are taught very specific skills. Because the Faculty enhanced their students, it was normal for the children to had unusual powers or skills. Some could phase through walls, others could control the elements, while other still had telekinetic powers. Since the students have been enhanced through various means, most of the common adults didn't know about what was taking place. They are held at the Academy until they are no longer useful and are then disposed of.

Rules
1 ) Please, no God Modding of any kind.
2 ) Please be semi-lit to full lit.
3 ) When writing OoC, please use brackets [[ ]] or, (( )) or, // //, or whatever you prefer to use. Just as long as I can distinguish between posts and OoC.
4 ) Please Pm me you characters so I can post them.
5 ) Romance is encouraged.
6 ) You can post pictures with your posts, just try to not to make them too big.
7 ) I am the God of this Rp.
8 ) Have Fun

This will be going in the Bondage: Exotic Small Groups or Extreme Small Groups

Profile Skeleton
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Character Name[/b]:
[b]Age[/b]:
[b]Appearance[/b]:
[b]Gender[/b]:
[b]Occupation[/b]:
[b]Sexual Orientation[/b]:
[b]Enhancement (If any)[/b]:
[b]Weapons (If any)[/b]:
[b]Bio[/b]:

GhettoMagick

I wanna be loved by you. Just you. And everyone else too. I wanna be loved by everyone. ;o)

TheSaneOne

Quote from: GhettoMagick on October 20, 2014, 01:00:30 AM
I'm interested!
Sweet, care to throw a profile together? I'll make the actual thread when I have two or more profiles ready to go.

wander

I think I may go for this game of yours TSO... I have a general super character ready to go which I can adapt slightly for this game. I'm working on a few other things but I'll see what I can do about sending a profile to look over your way :)

TheSaneOne

Quote from: wander on October 20, 2014, 01:58:37 AM
I think I may go for this game of yours TSO... I have a general super character ready to go which I can adapt slightly for this game. I'm working on a few other things but I'll see what I can do about sending a profile to look over your way :)
Seems like you're two for two Wander. I shall await your PM.

wander

I may drop Augmentation to concentrate more on this one... I have a more ready char for this game whilst in your other one I'm a bit spoilt for choice on what to do with my char and the backstory to go with it... xD Good news... I may make a char at a later date for your Augment game (because I do love those style of games) and I can concentrate a bit more fully on this game if it gets off the ground... :)

TheSaneOne

Quote from: wander on October 20, 2014, 02:06:37 AM
I may drop Augmentation to concentrate more on this one... I have a more ready char for this game whilst in your other one I'm a bit spoilt for choice on what to do with my char and the backstory to go with it... xD Good news... I may make a char at a later date for your Augment game (because I do love those style of games) and I can concentrate a bit more fully on this game if it gets off the ground... :)

If you are sure. I mean if you drop aug, I may not have enough players to start it up. As of right now, I only have ONE confirmed player.

GhettoMagick

Do you have a character sheet from a character you had in mind so I can get more of an idea of the game instead of free balling
I wanna be loved by you. Just you. And everyone else too. I wanna be loved by everyone. ;o)

TheSaneOne

Quote from: GhettoMagick on October 20, 2014, 02:38:06 AM
Do you have a character sheet from a character you had in mind so I can get more of an idea of the game instead of free balling
This is a reboot of an older RP on another site, I'll post my old Character sheet.

I am definitely going to add to this, this is just an example--

Isaac Sanderson
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Username: Ninja_Assassinated
Character Name: Isaac Sanderson
Appearance:
Enhancement (If any): can control Fire, also doesn't get burned
Weapons (If any): N/A
Bio: Isaac is just an average student. Most of the faculty think that their enhancements failed on him, thinking that he is just a ordinary human

wander

Quote from: TheSaneOne on October 20, 2014, 02:10:28 AM
If you are sure. I mean if you drop aug, I may not have enough players to start it up. As of right now, I only have ONE confirmed player.

I did not know that, TSO... Well, I'm working on a charsheet for Circle of Shadows atm thats about 70-75% complete, then I can be quick and get a sheet up for you here for this game and be ready to go, leaving me more time to throw something together for Augmentation... I'll likely adapt my old Eclipse Phase character and mesh it with some Deus Ex to make it fit your setting :)

TheSaneOne

If you can't do it, I understand I will keep looking :D

wander

TheSaneOne

TheSaneOne

TheSaneOne

Sharon

I have a question, dose the Academy change the students appearances as well?

TheSaneOne

Sharon

I was just asking before I made a character I had in mind for this game.

TheSaneOne

The Academy would only change appearances with the character's permission.. Usually.

Sharon

Alright I will work on my character here very soon.

TheSaneOne

Sharon

So are you just wanting students or do you want Teachers as well?

TheSaneOne

I do need teachers too.

Sharon

What kind of things are taught there and where is this Academy located at?

I have been racking my brain in to making a Teacher character but I am not sure what fully come up with.

Wolfy

I've been looking for an RP like this. <3 Will probably get a profile cobbled together soon.