The trials of the secret maze ( non con challenge/survival type( 2 spots open )

Started by abandoneddolly, July 20, 2014, 07:47:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abandoneddolly

thank you they were as close to what I imagined the labyrinth to be as I could find. Also searching , labyrinth is kind of annoying cause you mostly get pictures from the movie the Labyrinth.

Just need three more people and we can play
though I would settle for running the game with only four.

KurganofPrussia

Name Joe Steinkuhler
Age 32
Abilities anything physical, following orders, intimidation
Favorite things belonging, family, stability, trust
Fears Not controlling outcomes, speaking in public, trusting own decisions
Ons Anything violent or forced for him (not to him), forced to be physical or violent (brainwashed)
Offs Recieving anal, anything M/M, poop
History Steinkuhler is from a long line of football players.  He was always steered to the gridiron.  Peewee, middle school, high school, junior college.  Grades were not important at all, it was way more important to hit people and be good at it.  This was a real easy thing for Joe to do.
The only problem with athletes is when the ball stops bouncing.  Soooo, when he flunked out of junior college without a degree, Joe was not sure what to do.  He started fixing cars and then working at a factory, but not much of Joe's life was spent in such boring enviroments.  So, alcohol took its place.  And bars.  And fights.  With the fights came the firings.
Joe bounced between jobs and between women and between jails.  He was used to a coach telling him what to do. There was no voice of reason for him now.  All was lost.

abandoneddolly

KurganofPrussia

Thank ya... I hope we get some more players...  this is a great idea that I am excited to play.

abandoneddolly

I'm going to wait just a bit longer before starting but here  is the  character and occ thread.

Characters

ooc

AurelieCatena