Greenthorn wants to stalk..you! [NC or EX/ Male or Female]

Started by Greenthorn, July 03, 2008, 11:33:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greenthorn

Yep…I want to be a stalker too!

I am willing to play male or female…either one has an interesting appeal for me…and will play opposite a male or female!  As with my stalker wanted post, I want this to be a largely psychological story…this is not a rape story or a simple “I stalk you for a few days and I rape or kill you” *yawns*  I want a long involved story that tells of the breaking down of my character‘s mind…and the slow process of either enticing your character, or scaring the shit out of him/her.

Expected post length is at least two paragraphs and frequency of at least once per week.  The shorter the posts, the more frequent I’d like it.  If you are interested, leave a message here and please tell me which genders you would like.

Again…I’m going to be a bit picky…as I don’t want an easy story.

CuriousCat

Yeah!! An indepth stalker story! A long, involved story that involves psychological terror! I'm volunteering to play the female being stalked and getting the shit scared out of her. BUT even if you chose not to write with me, I WILL be reading it.

Kalen

You should stalk a guy.  A male victim would be rather interesting, I'd guess.

Alexander

.... do i really need to explain my reasons for wanting to RP this with you? ;D

it looks Great GT. you can count on my reading it if nothing else. ;)

Greenthorn

Quote from: Kalen on July 03, 2008, 12:09:27 PM
You should stalk a guy.  A male victim would be rather interesting, I'd guess.

so very true...and very rare!

*ponders*

Edit: I am not looking for a typical victim here...that would be just entirely too easy!!

Trieste

*wants to see GT stalk Ka...* *claps hands over mouth and runs away giggling*

Don't think I could do it justice, but will be reading. I expect a link when you set it up, young lady! *stern look*

Greenthorn

Quote from: Trieste on July 06, 2008, 03:10:51 PM

Don't think I could do it justice, but will be reading. I expect a link when you set it up, young lady! *stern look*

*glares...................then cracks up*

Kalen

Quote from: Trieste on July 06, 2008, 03:10:51 PM

Kasen03?   Kathadon?  Kazae?  Kazyth?  Who are we talking about here, Trie?  I'm breathless with anticipa...

Greenthorn

Heyyyy...how come Trieste keeps hijacking my threads?  *blinks* I just noticed this!

*goes to tell Trieste about Trieste being a hijacker*

Really sucks when the hijacker is a goddess *sighs*

:D

Livonii

Not sure if this story is running yet...

In case it's not, here's a non-trivial idea, probably easy to set up, and difficult to predict.

We have over here a parish priest, Father McLaren, who in point of fact is as honest, upright and God-fearing as it is possible to be. However, the parish is in a fallen city (location left to the imagination) where some of the priesthood have abused young children.

Over there we have the older sister of Timmy Silinger, who's been introverted and emotionally retarded. In counseling he accuses Father McLaren of abusing him. It's true he was abused, but he is terrified of the true abuser, who said he would kill the boy if he ever revealed the abuser's identity. So Timmy accuses Father McLaren.

Sister stalks priest.

Does she find out the truth somehow? Do former enemies meet and track down the real child abuser? Does Timmy finally come clean and tell the truth? Or does Father McLaren end up unjustly imprisoned? Does he fall in love with the sister and leave the priesthood? Or just make passionate love to her one time? I don't know any of the answers.
O-O

Glossolalia

Ooh! So interested! I know it says I'm not into bondage, but... I think I'll be taking that off my off's. I was a bit... nervous at first, and... yeah.

I'd quite like to play female. :)

"Simplicity is the keynote of all true elegance"

Know who the quote is by, without google? Drop me a PM if so. :)

My O/O's

Greenthorn

Thank you all who have responded so far...and this isn't directed toward anyone, but I would like a few more options before I choose someone to write with, so I'm going to add a few more details.

First, this will be a very mature psychological story and probably a very difficult one for me, only because I would be playing the aggressor and not the victim.  There is a very real possibility that I may find this to be my most difficult story to write regardless of which gender I choose to write as!  I cannot write with anyone who has not been in Elliquiy for at least a month and has been active (-just- for this story) and I am -not- looking for  a weak victim!

I will not be basing this story on any movies or books...this is completely freeform...and as the story progresses, sex -might not- even occur.  It will all depend on how the story progresses...I mean hey...my character might just get pissed off and kill your character *smiles*

ShrowdedPoet

Hmmm, I'm interested, you can stalk me!  Can play either gender well.
Kiss the hand that beats you.
Sexuality isn't a curse, it's a gift to embrace and explore!
Ons and Offs

gideonblake

Stalk me GT, we haven't gotten to play yet. I promise I won't be the stereotypical victim, and a male. :D

Greenthorn

Thank you to all who showed interest.  I am putting this idea on hold for a bit until my RL settles down...it wouldn't be fair for me to start yet another game when I am currently having problems getting posts out to my current ones.

I'm sorry.

Cutter

I am the Dark Unspoken that dwells within, weighted by the chains of your preconceptions. Release me and I shall release you.

My On's and Off's :

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13915.0