Seeking One on One using Exalted

Started by Kye, June 07, 2008, 10:57:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kye

Alright, I am currently looking for someone to do RP with in the Exalted setting.  I am specifically interested in exploring Solar/Lunar, Fae or Abyssal relationships.  These can be anything from true love stories with some vanilla for flavor all the way to exploring the more violent tendencies of the characters from slavery and bondage to NC.  I am a fairly open player and plan to be highly active.  Looking for hetero but would not be averse to exploring other orientations.  Please let me know if you are interested!

HairyHeretic

Do you have a particular character in mind?

The old solar bond will make solar/lunar and even lunar/abyssal fairly easy to set up, though something with the fae could be trickier.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

ErikAlanWest

Actually, given the right settings and/or plot, Fae could very easily tie into Solar or Lunar relationships.  And suppose the Abyssal wants to forge an alliance with the Fae, what might s/he have to do in order to cement the bond...?
"They look like big, good, strong hands, don't they?  I always thought that's what they were.  My little friends: the little man with the racing snail, the Nighthog, even the stupid bat.  I couldn't hold on to them.  The Nothing pulled them right out of my hands.  I failed.
  Listen: the Nothing will be here any minute.  I will just sit here and let it take me away too.  They look like good, strong hands, don't they...?"
  -  The Rock-Biter, the Never Ending Story

Rhapsody

I certainly wouldn't mind giving something like this a go.  I tend to like the Solar/Lunar aspect of Exalted more than the Abyssal or Fae.  Give me a PM if you'd like.  Won't take it badly if you don't though. :)
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP
|| O&O || Requests ||  A&A ||
Current Posting Speed: 1-2 times per week

Come to me, just in a dream. Come on and rescue me.
Yes, I know. I can be wrong. Maybe I'm too headstrong.

Kye