Would you like me if I.....

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 01:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Despairs

No. Would you like me if I built the ultimate super car, with nitro boost, weapons, a camouflage function, and could talk in your voice as well drive by itself?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Mnemosyne

No. I am not really big on cars? It would also be pretty freaky if it talked using my voice?

Would you like me if I asked you to remind me about things constantly because I was forgetting them?
I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated

Captain Maltese

We'd make an interesting couple. My short term memory is pretty iffy too.

Would you like me if I suggested we get a twin branding on our arms?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Mnemosyne

Yes, probably? So long as it was not too big of a branding and it wasn't your name?

Would you like me if I wanted to see how far I could climb up a mountain without any form of gear, not even the proper shoes to climb?
Mistreated

Despairs

No. In fact over my dead body. Would you like me if I was secretly a super villain?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Captain Maltese

Power is only interesting if it is put to an interesting purpose.

Would you like me if I suggested an airship ride?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Mnemosyne

No. I don't think so. I've seen too many depictions of bad things happening with airships!

Would you like me if I won the lottery and you knew, but I didn't share it with you?
Mistreated

Captain Maltese

Yes. I don't take that sort of thing for granted at all.

Would you like me if I had a prothesic limb, like an arm?

Mnemosyne

Yes, so long as I can tell. Or you tell me? Hopefully I don't find out by surprise, get scared, then offend you. Of course, even real limbs can scare me sometimes given the chance.

Would you like me if I decided the only time I would go outside during any year, was during fall/autumn?
Mistreated

Belle33

No, all seasons, like people, have their wonders.

Would you like me if I blindfolded you and led you several steps to a big surprise?

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Mnemosyne

No. Without some sort of guidelines as to where we were going, and what was really going on I'd freak out! Being blindfolded after getting in a naughty mood is one thing, but having to trust with nothing to hold onto but you? Oh I would be terrified! Well, perhaps if you let me hold you really tightly...

Would you like me if I took out an insurance policy on you?
Mistreated

Belle33

Nope - why should you profit from my downfall?

Would you like me if I was always honest with you?

Captain Maltese

Honesty can be the cruelest weapon. It should be mixed with tacit silence among friends and/or lovers.

Would you like me if I made quotemarks with my "fingers"?

Despairs

Yes, it would amuse me. Would you like me, if I was the reason your date was ruined?

Captain Maltese

That would depend. Did you ruin it by intention, or was it an accident? See, I can ruin my dates myself without any kind of external help so an intended destruction of said date would be considered an act of war.

Would you like me if I suggested a double blind date?

Lapine

As long as you're MY date.

Would you like me if I gave you a kilt and expected you to wear it?

Despairs

My first order of business would be to have you shipped off to another continent. Would you like me if I was skilled martial arts master with a long thin white beard?

Undine

I think we'd be fine.  I'd gladly play the Black Mamba to your Pai Mei. 

Would you like me if I interrupted your train of thought on more than one occasion?
How to bait for an Undine   My O/O's
  When Undine makes for the deep waters My A/A's 

“‘Unable to perceive the shape of you, I find you all around me. Your presence fills my eyes with your love. It humbles my heart, for you are everywhere.’” ~ Giles, The Shape of Water
My F&S fascinations:  Elegance Wild and Grace Forgotten

Belle33

Yes, you're adorable, how could I be upset with you.

Would you like me if I didn't laugh at your jokes?

Despairs

No. I am not a hilarious person. Would you like me if I was a killer kung-fu cat?

Belle33

No - sounds high maintenance.

Would you like me if I was late picking you up for a date?

Despairs

Yes, especially if it was raining and I was alone in a foreign place, waiting for you. Would you like me if I rebuilt your car, so that it can drive by itself?

Captain Maltese

What's the point of having a car if I can't do my Clarkson impersonation while going places?

Would you like me if I suggested spending the evening on the boat quay with a dinner basket and a bottle of good wine?

Belle33

Yes - so, so yes.

Would you like me if I insisted on us seeing every superhero movie released this year?

Captain Maltese

I average a movie every evening so why not? But I am not so hot on guys with the underpants on the outside, so I would offer a trade: for every superhero movie, we will also see either a black and white or a war movie.

Would you like me if I took you out to oddball cinemas that only shows foreign movies with captions?