Yahoo Email Question

Started by DemonessOfDeathValley, November 08, 2015, 06:10:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DemonessOfDeathValley

I recently got a better phone and because of that, I set it up so that I could get email alerts. In the last week or so, I've bee getting these weird emails that are sent to me from me. And the only message in the email is "Null". Is this something that I've done to myself? Because I'm famous for pressing some button and not realizing it, especially with touch screens. Or is it something that I need to get addressed at the phone provider? Or through yahoo?\

Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

~Approximate response time - 1-7 days plus ~ Muse cooperative~

Nico

I've heard about this from a friend. She had gotten an iPhone (I don't know the model, though), and she's mentioned that she received some of those emails as well - and then it stopped all on its own.

DemonessOfDeathValley

Quote from: Nicholas on November 08, 2015, 11:25:26 PM
I've heard about this from a friend. She had gotten an iPhone (I don't know the model, though), and she's mentioned that she received some of those emails as well - and then it stopped all on its own.

Hmm, well that's just odd though. At least it seems like an odd thing to happen. Anyway, thank you for your reply. It's good to I'm not the only one who's had this problem.

~Approximate response time - 1-7 days plus ~ Muse cooperative~

Nico

Quote from: DemonessOfDeathValley on November 09, 2015, 12:22:21 AM
Hmm, well that's just odd though. At least it seems like an odd thing to happen. Anyway, thank you for your reply. It's good to I'm not the only one who's had this problem.
No problem! I wish I could tell you more. It's a weird thing, no doubt.  :-\