Vampires? M/F and M/M ideas

Started by Amiable, September 21, 2009, 12:49:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amiable

Hello~

I know everyone is probably sick of vampires because of the whole Twilight thing… but I’m going to fish around for people who are willing to do vampire rps with me. In all of the following ideas, I’m looking for someone to play the vampire. And in all of them, they can be either M/F or M/M ideas.

1. There is a secret government facility where they use human test subjects. They focus on enhancing humans in various ways. One such test subject has been successfully altered to produce blood at a fast rate. The intention is to prevent death by blood loss, but the side effect is that the test subject must be bled to get rid of the excess blood. One day this test subject escapes, and happens to run into a vampire. This vampire is of the less evil kind of vampire, and he decides to take advantage of this opportunity in order to kill less innocent people.

2. A conflicted vampire works as a history teacher by day, but then feeds on people by night. During one of his late night feedings, he sees a student of his at a nightclub. He isn’t the only one who was leading a double life. His seemingly sweet and innocent student likes to party in dangerous places at night. We can discuss where it goes from there.
NOTE: The explanation that he can go out in the day is that he is an old and powerful vampire, so he has the power to go out in the day, but would have to wear sunglasses, trench coats, etc. when in direct sunlight.

3. This is set in a world where humans and vampires coexist somewhat peacefully. The humans agree to send them blood from the blood bank and will also provide them with any livestock they wish to feed on, and in return they protect the humans rather than eat them. But some vampires aren’t happy with this; they decide they want fresh human blood. So every now and then they sneak into the human’s half of the country and attack people. There is a special squad of humans who patrol the borders and try to stop them. My character is a person on one of these squads. I see this going two ways; either my character is attacked and kidnapped by a psychotic vampire, or ends up in a relationship with a vampire that is called in for backup to kill a renegade vampire that is on the lose.

If you have any other ideas or want to add to mine, feel free to do so!
My Ons and Offs

Kuroshitsuji Plot Ideas

Finals are happening. Posts will be scarce.

Autumn52

I would love to do a vampire story and yours sound like good plots. I am very interested in the third story. I like the idea of a vampire helping to catch a renegade. I don't mind playing a male character if you don't mind. PM me with any questions or requirements.

Xandi :-)
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Decrepitdan

I also like the third plot, but if Xandi has it feel free to let me know if you need another role filled! :)

Jecht

I like the 3rd idea also. I love plots where there's a vampire/human romance, it makes things interesting. If you come up with anymore vampire ideas, please PM me.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry