SHADOWRUN - Seattle 2070 (Semi-Freeform Game Now Recruiting!)

Started by LunarSage, December 31, 2012, 07:13:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGlyphstone

Quote from: TheVillain on January 05, 2013, 04:13:55 PM
Too be fair, I mean Blind in the sense that he makes jokes about it. His brain isn't really geared toward visual data but he can still see enough to function. Sheet's a few pages back under "Auger".

That's more like it.

bubby

Someone needs to make an orc with this pic, cuz my char would want a piece of him...  >:)

TheVillain

Actually, that is rather close to how I pictured Jakk. More scars and the mask thing would be a bit different but that is definitely in the ball park.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Josietta

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

bubby

Quote from: TheVillain on January 05, 2013, 04:52:14 PM
Actually, that is rather close to how I pictured Jakk. More scars and the mask thing would be a bit different but that is definitely in the ball park.

*Eyes Villain* Rawr.

TheVillain

Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

LunarSage

Remember everyone to PM sheets to me and Michael both.

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

TheVillain

undisclosedtoyou

"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

bubby

*Glowers at everyone who's able just to whip out a frikkin char willy nilly outta there BUTT, grumbles and wades through the 20 questions, having only just finished history, and still needing to spend nuyen*

Josietta

I haven't often mine close to half done yet Ms Bubby....so I can understand completely.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

bubby

Quote from: Josietta on January 05, 2013, 05:52:09 PM
I haven't often mine close to half done yet Ms Bubby....so I can understand completely.

*Nods and eyes your avi* Doesn't that hay get all scratchy and shit?  ::)  ;D

Michael Corvus

If everyone would, please be sure to include nuyen costs as well as any applicable essence costs out beside each piece of cyberware/gear/equipment, etc.

Makes it a whole lot easier when I'm checking the sheets to make sure someone hasn't screwed themselves out of any extra essence or nuyen.  ::)

A line break after each item would make it immensely easier as well, so that all the numbers don't blur together.

And lastly, if you would include your priority list somewhere too, that would be helpful, so I'll know if you're supposed to have 5 attributes and 3 skills or 2 Attribute points and 10 skills...  or whatever.

Thanks y'all! :)
My O/O's | My A/A's | My Characters
The Oath of The Drake
*Currently Only Seeking Group Games*

TheVillain

Well shit, let me redo what I sent you guys while I comply.

undisclosedtoyou

Oooh, I'm going to put lines to break up the items, so it's easier to read, and then resend them.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

TheVillain

bubby

OMG... Ben&Jerry's new limited ice cream flavor Cannoli? TO DIE FOR!!!!

*Noms and gets back to her char sheet*

Michael Corvus

Thanks guys and gals.

Sorry to spring that on ya after the fact, but after looking at 6 or 7 sheets... it all starts to run together. This helps ... a LOT.

I've got dinner going at the moment, but will get to everyone's character sheet as fast as I can, promise.

:)
The Oath of The Drake
*Currently Only Seeking Group Games*

TheVillain

Damn it, I forgot the type in the Priorities on mine. Going in Again.

Cold Heritage

I bet LunarSage's and Michael Corvus's inboxes are feeling a bit like UndisclosedToYou's character at the moment.
Thank you, fellow Elliquiyan, and have a wonderful day.

bubby

Wow.. *eyes her sheet*

I'm down to spending nuyen! WOO!

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Cold Heritage on January 05, 2013, 06:30:55 PM
I bet LunarSage's and Michael Corvus's inboxes are feeling a bit like UndisclosedToYou's character at the moment.

Oh hahahahahahaha it took me a long moment to get that!  Good one!

Quote from: bubby on January 05, 2013, 06:41:32 PM
Wow.. *eyes her sheet*

I'm down to spending nuyen! WOO!

Woohoo!  I know it took me days to get to that point.  Damn I think I spent more time on this character than any of my others.  It was so bad that when I did finish, it didn't feel like it at all.  I swear I kept going back to read it, and was like, "there's something missing, I know I probably have like twenty more questions unanswered somewhere. 
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

TheGlyphstone

Quote from: Cold Heritage on January 05, 2013, 06:30:55 PM

Hehehehe.

Anyways, sheet updated with new requirements and sent to both GMs as required.

bubby

Corvus has gone silent. Is there such a thing as a chameleon type backpack anywhere? I know there's a suit..

...and is a Comm link included into an Balance Augmenter?

... and has everyone left me?

... OMG I KILLED THE THREAD!!!

*Grinds to a halt. Too many questions*

Michael Corvus

Quote from: bubby on January 05, 2013, 07:09:30 PM
Corvus has gone silent. Is there such a thing as a chameleon type backpack anywhere? I know there's a suit..

Apologies. I had family over, then took the Christmas tree, and lights and decorations down finally, then cooked dinner, ate dinner, did the dishes and cleaned up the kitchen... and now I'm here talking to you lovely people. ;D

No, there's no backpacks mentioned as far as gear so you can just assume that, if she's carrying a lot of gear, she's likely got a backpack, or a duffle, or something to tote it all in. Just... nothing redonkulous... like a bag of holding. I know there's elves and trolls and magic, but let's keep our genres straight. :P  XD

J/k... being silly there.

...and is a Comm link included into an Balance Augmenter?

No. Comm link is a separate piece of cyber that is installed into the cranium. Balance Augmenter is an enhancement of the Cyberear System, so you would need to have the Cyberear to have the Balance Augmenter enhancement.

... and has everyone left me?

Yes... everyone run aw...

... OMG I KILLED THE THREAD!!!

:: dies ::

*Grinds to a halt. Too many questions*

The End.  ::)

:: snuggles the bubby ::

The Oath of The Drake