Guilty or not guilty

Started by stormkitten, April 19, 2009, 05:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

actually guilty my ex (giggles)

ever wish you could be mean to someone but just cant do it
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Silverfyre

Guilty AND not guilty.  I'm too nice sometimes and can be a raging jackass with some folks that push my buttons. You know how it goes.

Ever fired a gun at a watermelon?

Autumn52

not gulity hate guns scare me (nothing again others using them they just scare me)

ever have a food fight as an adult
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Silverfyre

Actually, no.  Thankfully I can't punch drivers in other cars.

Ever wear pantyhose on your head?

DiverseDesires

Guily - in a bank robbery improvisation

ever used a stocking to tie someone?
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Aviva

Guilty.

Ever had panties or boxers put into your mouth?
Back from a very long break.

On and Offs

Story Ideas

Lyrus

Not Guilty.

Ever been subject to a stalker?
TIS NEITHER RAPE NOR ABUSE
IF YOU ENJOY IT

My Ons & Offs
My Desires
Ambitious Group Roleplay!

Cassiopeia

Guilty ... thankfully it was a long distance stalking mostly <.<

Ever feel BAD for the stalker?

DiverseDesires

yes - I'm such a sucker

ever tried to get someone back?
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Cassiopeia

Guilty, but looking back it wasn't anything too bad :P

Ever fantasize about physically harming someone who had done you or someone you care about wrong?

Autumn52

guilty
<<
>>
<<
>>

but you didnt hear me say that

ever wish you could start something over to fix a mistake

Aviva

Guilty.

Ever got revenge and never felt guilty for it?

On and Offs

Story Ideas

Autumn52

Guilty
<<
>>
<<
>>
but you didnt hear that either

ever ask someone to get revenge for you

DiverseDesires

not guilty

ever let slip someone else's secret?

Autumn52

not guilty

ever have someone tell you a secret you weren't suppose to know

DiverseDesires

guily

even known a friend was being cheated on?

Autumn52

guilty I knew

ever tell a friend they were being cheated on

Aviva

Not guilty.

Ever been the cheating party?

On and Offs

Story Ideas

DiverseDesires

not guilty

ever been tempted to cheat?

Autumn52

guilty (but did not do it)

ever have someone try to seduce you knowing you were in a relationship

Kiric Rand

guilty

ever try to seduce someone knowing they were in a realationship
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

DiverseDesires

definitely not guilty

ever wished you could tell a friend that their partner keeps trying for you?

Autumn52

guilty

ever think your friend would blame you for said partner trying for you

Kiric Rand

guilty

ever had a firend make you feel bad for trying to help
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

DiverseDesires

guilty

ever wished you could take back the help you offered?