The Wylie Family Search thread.

Started by saphireMARIE, September 14, 2013, 06:16:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

saphireMARIE

QuoteMy main idea's were:
-Mother and Father were both bought up in families of incest and now they see how their children have grown they want to follow tradition.

So are we going to go with this one?

Yukina

Angie

Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Tamhansen

ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

Angie

I'm a little curious-how do we want to have our social standing? Are we fairly well off, middle class, or "more money then sense"?

Personally I vote for more money then sense. Because I want a private pool/hot tub, damnit.

saphireMARIE

I don't mind about money to be honest its up to you guys,
but if everyone wants that we can do things with a lot of land... like erm just areas where people can go or something x_X

Angie

Mmm, delicious.

Also, Marie, please don't mind me, but I find myself having far too much fun staring at your profile image.

saphireMARIE

Aha no worries stare at it all you like :)

Just so you guys know I'm gonna head ot bed now seen as its nearly midnight here.. so yeah night :)

Yukina

And Marissa is the "straight man" in all the chaos, lol.

Angie

Quote from: Yugishogun on September 15, 2013, 05:28:18 PM
And Marissa is the "straight man" in all the chaos, lol.
We'll change that quickly. I feel like dress up may be fun...

Yukina

Quote from: Angiejuusan on September 15, 2013, 05:33:35 PM
We'll change that quickly. I feel like dress up may be fun...

*nods* Force her into some sexy outfits.

Angie

Yukina

ElvenKitten

Name: Paige Wylie
Role: Middle Daughter
Personality: Paige is shy and bookish, she tends to be quiet in social situations. She hasn't had a boyfriend and anything sexual tends to make her nervous as such she is still a virgin. She is kind hearted and very affectionate to those she is close to especially her sisters. She often stays up all night working on her computer or curled up somewhere quiet reading. 
Sexual Kinks and Pairings:
Daddy - Daughter
Mother- Daughter
Sister - Sister
Brother- Sister
Vaginal, toys, light bondage, Anal, multiple partners, shower/water scenes

Tamhansen

Something tells me I need to install one of those group shower things in the house

ons and offs

eBadger

I'll throw my hat in for the younger son role; I'll write something up asap. 

Would Paige or Jennifer be up for an ongoing d/s relationship?  Either sexual or not: he could just be the accepted "boss" in private, has them do his chores, wear what he says, etc. and is about to up the game to the next level. 

eBadger

Name:Colin Wylie
Role:Younger Son
Personality: Colin was a quiet kid.  Despite his physical dominance throughout his youth he was never a bully or a braggart, always firm in his belief that actions spoke louder than words.  He did decently in school and was a quiet champion of his sisters: whether the girls knew it or not, a few beatings were handed out when schoolmates grew disrespectful or tried to start rumors. 

His muted demeanor and deep love for his family doesn't reflect innocence, however.  Colin doesn't remember a time when he didn't lust for his sisters, and in a locked away part of his mind he considers them his own.  If he's put them on a pedestal it's one where they're stripped and debased only for his own pleasure.  It was wrong, he knew, and more importantly a violation of their trust in him; and that was one of his greatest reasons for enlisting in the Marine Corps at 18.  He served four years around the globe and in combat, rarely communicating home.  He's had several partners in the interim: lustful and intense affairs that scratched his itch but never quite satisfied it, they all ended badly. 

Recently discharged, he declined re-enlistment to head home with a new mission: to somehow make his feelings for his sisters into a reality. 

Sexual Kinks and Pairings: Pairings: any females.  Kinks: Dom/sub, multiple F's, bondage, humiliation, anal, watersports, bestiality...you name it, pretty much open to anything except submission and (while I won't squick about it) men don't hold any interest. 

Character Links: I'd love to have a history with either Jennifer or Paige (or both): a dom/sub relationship that was becoming intense; his realization that it could never go where he wanted it to made him leave for the Corps.  He's had an epiphany since then, however, and is back to take things up where they left off and damn the cost. 

saphireMARIE

Quote from: ElvenKitten on September 15, 2013, 07:19:26 PM
Name: Paige Wylie
Role: Middle Daughter
Personality: Paige is shy and bookish, she tends to be quiet in social situations. She hasn't had a boyfriend and anything sexual tends to make her nervous as such she is still a virgin. She is kind hearted and very affectionate to those she is close to especially her sisters. She often stays up all night working on her computer or curled up somewhere quiet reading. 
Sexual Kinks and Pairings:
Daddy - Daughter
Mother- Daughter
Sister - Sister
Brother- Sister
Vaginal, toys, light bondage, Anal, multiple partners, shower/water scenes

Accepted and sorry was asleep  :-[

And Accepted to the eBadger's and in answer to your question my character wouldn't sorry x

Tamhansen

Quote from: saphireMARIE on September 16, 2013, 01:41:10 AM
Accepted and sorry was asleep  :-[

You need to sleep sometimes sweetie.
ons and offs

ElvenKitten

saphireMARIE

I'll set it up as soon as I get home :) x

BlueEyedBard

Name: Jack Wilde
Role: Eldest Brother
Appearance:
Personality: Jack is fun loving and loud, he is always up to try anything once and has a "never say die" kind of attitude. He never had a lack of friends and is known to be the life of the party, because of this he never spent a lot of time at home when he was growing up. At the end of high school he was considered a local soccer star and was offered a full ride scholarship to the big state school, so he left home as soon as he graduated.
Now that college has finished and jack is set with a BA under his arm he has returned home to figure out what he wants to do with his life, put that degree to use in the big city, travel abroad or maybe he will be compelled to be more "family oriented".
Sexual kinks and pairings: open to anything

Sorry this is so late, and I'll add a pic shortly.
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

BlueEyedBard

"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off