The Pack (interest check)

Started by azzmeister89, June 08, 2013, 11:27:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

azzmeister89

that sounds perfect just make sure you give a logical reason as to how and why she finds herself at the gathering, although it would be funny it would be kinnda lame if she was just a poor hiker who was taking a midnight stroll in the woods...... haha sounds like a classic B-rate movie lol but back to the point, make sure its a reason with some logic to it.

other then that it sounds good as long as your not making her like bella from twilight, please say your not doing that?

Clio

Quote from: azzmeister89 on July 14, 2013, 06:37:06 PM
that sounds perfect just make sure you give a logical reason as to how and why she finds herself at the gathering, although it would be funny it would be kinnda lame if she was just a poor hiker who was taking a midnight stroll in the woods...... haha sounds like a classic B-rate movie lol but back to the point, make sure its a reason with some logic to it.

other then that it sounds good as long as your not making her like bella from twilight, please say your not doing that?

Don't insult me. ;) If I ever make a character that acts like Bella, shoot me before I turn into something evil.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Strifesblaze7

Is there a point where nobody cares

Clio

Quote from: Strifesblaze7 on July 14, 2013, 06:41:38 PM
I am taking her... >_>

Hmm?

I assume that female werewolves smell appealing to the males, yes? I just mean that she has the scent that perhaps she smells like a possible mate, as the other female werewolves do. Nothing ridiculous.

I'll figure out some reason for her to be there.

Strifesblaze7

Strifesblaze7

You, your character, ish mine.... >_> lol

Clio

Quote from: Strifesblaze7 on July 14, 2013, 06:44:12 PM
You, your character, ish mine.... >_> lol

Lol. I haven't even made her yet, and that is yet to be discussed or decided. ;)

azzmeister89

lol fair enough, if you allow i would like to make a suggestion, having wolf in her ancestory would make her a natural born wolf anyway so the bloodlines wouldn't have reduced that much, at the very weakest that kind of person would by all logic only turn during the full moon and being so weak in the wolf blood loose all control during that time and then forget about it the following morning (classic i know) so your best bet is maybe she was scratched by a born or bitten wolf once making her smell appealing or to have it that she just has blood that attracts wolves for some unknown reason but i'm afraid if she does have wolf in her blood there would be no way it wouldn't give her the power to change, even if it is just during the full moon when she's forced to.

also pairings will not be fixed or set, if you do have a prefrence for one partner over others thats fine but please note, there wolves so they all have basic anamalistic needs and as long as they find one appealing factor they will probably lie with any old dog, er i mean wolf...................................... shhh i'm allowed to make mistakes too.............................. XD

Strifesblaze7

But if you're playing like true wolves, they don't trade, males kill each other over that, pack hierarchy is strict.

Clio

Quote from: azzmeister89 on July 14, 2013, 06:47:40 PM
lol fair enough, if you allow i would like to make a suggestion, having wolf in her ancestory would make her a natural born wolf anyway so the bloodlines wouldn't have reduced that much, at the very weakest that kind of person would by all logic only turn during the full moon and being so weak in the wolf blood loose all control during that time and then forget about it the following morning (classic i know) so your best bet is maybe she was scratched by a born or bitten wolf once making her smell appealing or to have it that she just has blood that attracts wolves for some unknown reason but i'm afraid if she does have wolf in her blood there would be no way it wouldn't give her the power to change, even if it is just during the full moon when she's forced to.

also pairings will not be fixed or set, if you do have a prefrence for one partner over others thats fine but please note, there wolves so they all have basic anamalistic needs and as long as they find one appealing factor they will probably lie with any old dog, er i mean wolf...................................... shhh i'm allowed to make mistakes too.............................. XD

Hmm. Okay. If it's alright, then I'd like to go with the appealing scent thing, but I WON'T be like Bella. If anyone has any better suggestions, I'm open. I'll start her now, but help with her history and such would be welcome as I want to make this character okay by all.

azzmeister89

i'm not saying there wont be fighting but you have to remember, for wearwolves its a combination of human and wolf life so naturally your going to get a mix, human needs will become more powerful when there needs similar to a wolves example your characters will be capable of sleeping for days or eating a whole cow to themselves (raw or cooked depending on which self you are) the need for breeding will cause fights but the human side will allow for multiple choices.

also remember the women will be just as strong and feirce as the males so even if two males fight over a single female they might both be rejected.

Etherealdreamer

So wait, quick question: Are we all already collected? Did someone contact us and tell us to come(us as in all our characters), are we all out in the great big world somewhere, are some of us spying on this meeting rather than being in it?
'Cherish friendship in your breast-
New is good, but old is best;
Make new friends, but keep the old;
Those are silver, these are gold.'

Strifesblaze7

I am just saying banning a relationship is a bit off for a pack based game is all.

Clio

Quote from: Strifesblaze7 on July 14, 2013, 06:58:30 PM
I am just saying banning a relationship is a bit off for a pack based game is all.

That's not what he's saying. He's just saying that we won't be paired up from the beginning. Things can progress from there. He's saying that unless the two characters want to be in a relationship, the characters can sleep around. Lol. ;)

At least, that's what I understood. Azz can correct me if I'm wrong.

azzmeister89

i'm not banning it but it would be a bit boring if its all fixed but if two characters do get into that kind of relationship i wont object.

i swear i wrote it in the opening post that Nathaniel had used a very loud howl to summon the wolves from all over America, due to his size i factored in that he may have a greatly magnified howl much like that of a lion's which can travel up to five miles and still be heard clearly.

anyway its currently 1am in the uk so i am for bed, i look forwards to seeing how you all post.

Clio

Quote from: azzmeister89 on July 14, 2013, 07:03:18 PM
i'm not banning it but it would be a bit boring if its all fixed but if two characters do get into that kind of relationship i wont object.

i swear i wrote it in the opening post that Nathaniel had used a very loud howl to summon the wolves from all over America, due to his size i factored in that he may have a greatly magnified howl much like that of a lion's which can travel up to five miles and still be heard clearly.

anyway its currently 1am in the uk so i am for bed, i look forwards to seeing how you all post.

I'll have a character up for you to look at soon, so I'll wait for your decision tomorrow. :)

Strifesblaze7

Hmm, I should get up a post tonight, if my muse doesn't leave me.

azzmeister89

you dont need to wait christa, as long as you don't reveal all of your characters history in your first post we can edit as we go anything we need before its revealed, just make sure you post your character and then have fun.

Etherealdreamer

Quote from: azzmeister89 on July 14, 2013, 07:03:18 PM

Oh man! Sorry Azz! I thought that was the premise, not the start point too! Still getting used to this site apparently.... Anywho, yay! Now I can post. :D

CurvyKitten

Ok I'm in though I have two ideas rolling around my head.

1st. There are hunters in this world so I wanted to have her being the daughter of one. Only she was bitten and turned to a werewolf. Her father couldn't kill her so he held her captive away from the world sat she was killed by the wolves. Now either one of the wolves can say they were the one that found her. Or we can say the howl drive her to frenzy a bit and get out? She's be different from the strait forward and all so confident woman.

2nd. A biker kind if nomad chick, she's been pretty much running since her first change. She travels and does a lot of side work or even tracking of people lost in the mountains and so forth. Down to earth and tough as nails, yet a caring nature that lies underneath.

Clio

Name: Tasha Alexander

Human Appearance: Barbara Meier

Wolf Fur Color: N/A

Personality:
Tasha is a true redhead...feisty and strong-willed, and sharp as a tack. She values her intelligence, but admits her flaws freely. For example, she isn't athletic, can be quite moody and temperamental, and even too sensitive at times. She always works in extremes, and she can be forgetful about important tasks. However, she is kind and generous, and very self-sacrificing. She's extremely protective and even maternal, and she is usually outgoing and friendly. She can be incredibly awkward, but can usually charm her way out of things...especially with men. She loves animals, and is currently researching wolves for her graduate thesis. She aims to go into wild animal rehabilitation and protection.

Back Story:
As a human (so she thinks), she is unaware of the existence of werewolves. She is also unaware of her bloodline. She had been adopted, so she knows little to nothing about werewolves besides what she's read for her studies, and movies. She was born in Indiana, and raised in the country. She developed a love for academics at an early age, as well as a love for animals. She always owned dogs growing up, and worked with them in kennels and vet's offices. Because of this, she naturally veered toward animal study when she went to college. That's when the blackouts started. Once a month, she would feel quite ill and go to sleep early. The next morning, she'd wake naked in the woods somewhere, and be unable to recall what happened. Luckily for her, she had managed to only kill animals...and even then, she didn't cause many deaths. She would wake up occasionally with some blood on her, but she had never heard of any missing people or injuries, so she figured it was her own or...dare she think it...an animal's. The thought of werewolves never crossed her mind, and she went to various doctors for it. None of them had answers, and as the blackouts didn't stop, she had tried to lock herself in. This never worked, and she became more of a loner as time went on. Finally she moved into a house by herself out in the middle of nowhere and commuted to school. She went to school in Chicago, but had her house about an hour out in northern Indiana...a mere 3 hours from where she grew up.

She had made sure to buy a house with a basement, and ended up converting it to hold her in on that one night a month. Through chains and locks, she finally managed to succeed, and she stopped waking up in the woods. Her clothes would be torn, but she would be in the same place and there was no blood. Her assumption is that she is severely psychotic, and therefore tends to keep to herself. She has started doing her graduate work by the internet, and rarely goes out. That's one reason why she chose wolves to study. She could study them in the forest and more isolated places, which kept her free from social situations.

When she discovers that she is of a werewolf bloodline, her whole world will change.

Ons and Offs:
Ons: Domination, D/s, BDSM, Non-Con, Rape, Bondage, Romance, Cuddling, Oral Sex (both ways), Anal (although she hasn't had it yet), Multiple Male Partners, Facials, Cum Marking, Impregnation, Bestiality, Hurt/Comfort, Pain, Sleeping Together, Exhibitionism, Vaginal, Double Penetration (again, she hasn't had it yet), Possessive Men, Jealous Men, Controlling Men, Love/Hate Relationships.

Offs: Scat, Characters either physically or mentally under the age of 18.

Clio

Okay. So I went with the bloodline thing and just had her blacking out at the full moon. If anything needs to be changed, added or taken away, Azz, please let me know. It's there for your perusal. :)

CurvyKitten

Lol sorry for the typos I'm posting from my phone. Hard to spot them in this itty bitty screen lolz

Clio

I figure that Tasha's way into the meeting will be her hearing the call and instinctively going to it. Of course, she'll be shocked when she gets there, but she's still technically a wolf.

That is, if Azz accepts her. :)

Etherealdreamer

I just want to announce to folks here that if I leave an open ended sort of post in the IC, please feel free to insert yourself into the situation, or improve/roll with me with it! That's part of why I'm here, the spontaneity of it all. Also, please PM me if you have any neat-o ideas to run with on a secondary SL level and we can play it out either in Chat, AIM, or IC in the forums! :)

I look forward to working with you all in this! <3