Looking for a feminization roleplay [Seeking F]

Started by MySecretName, September 06, 2018, 11:33:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MySecretName

I'm looking for a female writing partner interested in participating in a role play where feminization is a central theme. The characters would be in their late teens and the story could take place during the summer between high school and college or perhaps during their first year of college.

My character: Male, socially awkward, quite introverted. He is having an internal struggle regarding his gender and sexuality which he will eventually confide in your chacter.

Your character: Female, pretty, popular. The rest of the details are up for discussion .

Our characters would not normally become friends but because of a specific situation (parents work at same company, or attend same church, or something along those lines) they are brought together.

I haven't worked out a lot of details because I would like to customize them specifically toward my writing partner. Overall I would like this to be a story about an unlikely friendship that transcends expectations. My character will also learn about what it means to be a woman, secretly at first and then more openly.

Oh, and bonus points if you're willing to share a Pinterest board to share outfits, etc.
Still looking for role play partners: Click here if you're interested