Sci-Fi & Fantasy Ideas

Started by Apple of Eris, October 04, 2007, 05:34:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Apple of Eris

Okay, so here's a couple new ideas running around my head. Either of these would work as solo or small group, so if anyone is interested, send me a PM, puh-leeze? I need a couple more games :)

Oh, and I like plot, but I certainly wouldn't mind these being in NCEF or NCNF.

Idea 1: A beautiful young woman who dies of cancer in the early years of the 00's and whose family had her cryogenically suspended is revived in the future with a brand new cloned body. By the time she is revived, mankind has taken to space and she is forced to find her way amongst a backdrop of an interstellar war (man vs man or maybe even a few alien races), groups that oppose cloning (religious reasons?), and anything else you could think up.

Idea 2: A half-elven ranger's journeys through a world populated by hostile orcs, wary humans and elves, mad wizards and more. I'm thinking more of a standard fantasy setting here, or maybe even the world of Yrth (in the gurps fantasy book). I'd rather this game be freeform or if you wanted to do a system, it be GURPS since thats all I have anymore.

So, one down, and probably no more time to start another with a handful going and one more about to start if my partner ever gets to it... *cough cough*  ;D

Anyway, thanks to all who expressed interest, sorry if you didn't make it.
Men are those creatures with two legs and eight hands.  ~Jayne Mansfield
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, then call whatever you hit the target. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking