Slow and Steady (F seeking M or Futa)

Started by Wicked Emi, April 22, 2018, 05:01:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wicked Emi

About me: I am in collage, I'm doing 15 credits, I do try to write whenever I get the chance. Which is about 1-3x a week, maybe more if I'm in a really "writey" mood and do not expect a huge response. Also, you should know, to post more often, I might post a paragraph but never one sentence.

Where I am willing to write: I can write on here, forum only. Pm will get lost though or forgotten easily. Sorry about that, I just kind of forget they are there. I also do google docs, but that might get lost in homework honestly.

Plots:

Traveling to Paradise
This is an apocalyptic setting rp, we can decide on what kind of apocalyptic setting we want (from zombies to waste land). There is a place that is rumored to be a paradise, a town in the desert near hot springs and rivers with fish, is rumored to welcome all who come. The two meet after cannibals catch them and are caged together. The journey will be long and hard, and a lot can happen on the way. MC offers to take YC to paradise if he saves her from the cannibals and keeps her alive while they travel.

Mating the Enemy (werewolfxhuman)

YC (werewolf) is a teacher at a high school that teaches students basic academia as well as how to be a werewolf. He is young and just finished college. His TA (teacher assistant) is a human....not just a human but raised by werewolf hunters who now hunt only bad werewolves. The moment she walks into his classroom, he knows. She is his mate. Mates are practically unheard of; loosing himself he bites her and now she is about to turn werewolf. He must now teacher her how to become a werewolf, have her fall in love with him all while she is pissed that YC just bit her and turned her into her worst nightmare.

The Queen's Choice

The prince is a spoiled little brat who fucks who he pleases, goes where he pleases and does what he wants. Well, the queen is sick of it! The prince needs a wife! So, she goes to the village and picks the most unlikely female to be his wife. MC, a noble by birth, however, she is VERY unladylike! She is boyish, pigheaded, stubborn, has a vicious temper, and worst of all, she hates the prince. How will these two get along? Marry? Actually have sex? Or will it just be all hate sex?

Once they are married, the prince will still have sex with one girl, one time, however, he will realize if it's not his wife, he cannot actually cum. So, there will be a lot of teasing, sexual tension, sexual frustration, and possible rape and/or hate fucking!

FALLOUT IDEA'S

Since I have a few that I'm interested in, I just decided to put them in one spot so you one doesn't have to go through them if you're not interested in the Fallout series. Also, most of these will be in vaults. This is just a preference that I have an have a very hard time finding people who enjoy the idea of living through the experimentation of the vaults.

Vault 22

Vault story; Equipped with the latest in biological and agricultural technologies, with the objective of developing plants that could be readily cultivated in the absence of natural light. However, an experiment with a parasitic fungus turned on the scientists, leading to the destruction of the Vault. Survivors of the outbreak abandoned the Vault and headed to Zion Valley, spreading the spores across the wastes.
RP story; Our characters will be apart of the vault and will watch as the fungus devour our fellow vault dwellers and turn them into plant people and then find a way to escape the vault. This can be a long term with us then finding a place to call our own.

Vault 29

Vault story; No one was over the age of 15 when they entered. Parents were intentionally redirected to other vaults. Harold is believed to have come from this Vault.
RP story; Will change to age 16 for elliquiy rules. (I believe it is 16, please correct me if I am wrong) This will be when the vault firsts closes and how we structure the vault. Think Peter pan syndrome with Lord of the Flies.

Vault 6

There is not vault story, but I would love to try something where all the residence are criminal's and explore some type of psychology test on them. Like maybe they forget who they are and throughout time, they slowly remember their past and have to come face to face with who they have become in the vault and who they were before the vault.

Wicked Emi

Traveling to paradise thoroughly taken.

Wicked Emi

Added more plots, Traveling to Paradise is still full

Wicked Emi

Added Fallout plots, Traveling to Paradise is still full

Wicked Emi

Traveling to Paradise is open and looking  :-)