Who will post next? 2011.06.26

Started by Harley, June 26, 2011, 01:55:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MiaFire

-kisses camille back- I had a good Christmas. I got new rope but I made other plans for it. Nothing beats the original for the rope I tug you with. ;)

I hope your Christmas was just as merry and you got everything you wanted, camille. -hugs and kisses-
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Sybl

It isn't Camille. ;) I have everything I need. I celebrate Hanukkah 8 days of gifting ;D

Maybe Bill will post next?

AribethAmkiir

Sorry.

Harley Quinn will post next.

Harley Quinn

No, I won't!  Oh.

I think it might be, Aribeth.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

adroitgrayman

Sorry to disappoint but that's me.

Well, how about if Harley shakes her booty on this ramp!
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Harley Quinn

I tried so hard to stay away from this thread, too.

I think it's going to be... adroitgrayman!
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

adroitgrayman

So true... well, How could I ever leave you all alone on the ramp... especially when you expect me! *smiles and winks*

Come on, if I am not wrong, Harley is going to join me again...
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Harley Quinn

I wonder if I can get away with using that same excuse, so that it won't seem like I have no willpower at all?  ;D

I'm sensing that adroitgrayman is just around the corner again.
Ons/Offs - Absences

adroitgrayman

Right... and now... so close to you. *smiles*

If I am not wrong, Harley can't resist walking along my side!!!

Harley Quinn

That's because Harley is weak!

Hm, let's see now, will it be... adroitgrayman?
Ons/Offs - Absences

adroitgrayman

Of course, without any doubt.

Can you resist me Harley!!!

Harley Quinn

Yes! 

..... Apparently not.

But the real question is, can you resist me, adroitgrayman?
Ons/Offs - Absences

adroitgrayman

Not at all... not even in my farthest dreams. Am I a fool to ever resist such a wonderful partner! *laughs*

How about you Harley! Could you resist shaking your hips with me?

Harley Quinn

I simply can't, so here I am again!

I bet you're right behind me, adroitgrayman!
Ons/Offs - Absences

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

adroitgrayman

Yep... just behind....

Come on Harley... my fingers need your hips... Won't you give me up?

Harley Quinn

You are playing on my weakness.

Are you here for it, adroitgrayman?
Ons/Offs - Absences

JackWhite

Can I come between you two once more?

Adroit? :P

Harley Quinn

You can, but I am the one who heard your call.

Let's try again and maybe he'll hear this time... adroitgrayman?
Ons/Offs - Absences

adroitgrayman

Yes, I am. My fingers around your waist...

Harley... Can you resist shaking your hips with me.... that slow soft sensual dance!

Harley Quinn

When you paint such an enticing picture?  I could never resist.

Will you continue on, adroitgrayman?
Ons/Offs - Absences

adroitgrayman

Of course yes, there is never an end to such beautiful exotic pictures.

Harley... turn around and let's get face to face ON? Would you !!!

Harley Quinn

Of course!

Can I expect the same from you, adroitgrayman?
Ons/Offs - Absences

adroitgrayman

Yes for sure, all your expectations met.

Can I expect a bit more of closeness between us Harley!