Play by post groups

Started by Zeitgeist, January 20, 2009, 12:40:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeitgeist

My suggestions. Which will be met with resounding disapproval and flippant derision.

Light: Human Groups
Light: Exotic Groups

Bondage: Human Groups
Bondage: Exotic Groups

NC: Human-Freeform Groups
NC: Human-Systems Groups
NC: Exotic-Freeform Groups
NC: Exotic-System Groups

Extreme: Extreme Groups

And really, Bondage could be merged into NC, a hand or a strong mind is just as much a bond as a leather rope. Oh and why would there only be a 'Systems' group in NC and NC Exotic? No one plays Light Human System games?

Sure I probably sound flippant and derisive myself, and while I recognize work has been done recently to clean up groups, I don't mean to disregard that, but really its still quite a mess in my opinion.

This level of granularity just is messy I think. But old habits die hard and people disdain change. So no, I wont expect anything to come from this, hell its unlikely anyone gives it a moment's notice lol. But whatever, I'm enjoying myself here very much :)

Greenthorn

Zam...been there done that... ::) :P

There's an update or something waiting to happen which I believe will change some things...

Zeitgeist

Quote from: Greenthorn on January 20, 2009, 05:59:24 AM
Zam...been there done that... ::) :P

There's an update or something waiting to happen which I believe will change some things...

My foot is bigger than my mouth, but nevertheless I still manage to shove it in there from time to time.

Haibane

NC and bondage are very different. I'm finding quite a few players like bondage (which is consensual of course) but dislike non-con situations very much ;)

I just thought I'd chuck that distinction in there as a talking point and not at all to do with the topic of merging the game groups which was dealt with recently.