Guilty or not guilty

Started by stormkitten, April 19, 2009, 05:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Downfall347

Guilty

Ever had an RP partner try and force sex in the story before the plot?

Kroduk

YES! Gragh!

Ever felt like beating the crap out of people you're RPing with?
Ons and Offs

How can I be lost,
If I've got nowhere to go?
Search for seas of gold
How come it's got so cold?
How can I be lost?
In remembrance I relive.
And how can I blame you
When it's me I can't forgive?

CandyLips

Oh so guilty..

Ever done things to make your partner call off the RP so you wouldn't have to?

Downfall347

Guilty!

Ever had your Rp partner try and do something that you already told them was not ok?

CandyLips

Too many times.

Ever dealt with a partner that was CONSTANTLY needing to be saved?

Mistress Maro

Guilty!!! >.<

Ever just left them to die?
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Downfall347

Bleh, YES.

Ever wanted to have your character just murder theres and be done with it?

Mistress Maro

Guilty. xD I did it.

Ever threatened the person behind the screen because of something their character did?
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

CandyLips

Guilty!

Ever had your character break up with their's and sleep with their sibling?

Downfall347

Guilty

Ever written out a massively detailed plot, only to have no one understand it?

Kroduk

Often.

Ever talked to an ex for three straight hours, then contemplated hanging yourself from from your staircase?
Ons and Offs

How can I be lost,
If I've got nowhere to go?
Search for seas of gold
How come it's got so cold?
How can I be lost?
In remembrance I relive.
And how can I blame you
When it's me I can't forgive?

CandyLips

Guilty.

Ever felt bad for your ex about a "rumor" only to find out it was true?

Downfall347

Guilty

Ever been unsure if you and your ex were ever together to begin with?

CandyLips

Guilty

Ever found out you were being cheated on from someone you didn't even know?

Mistress Maro

Guilty. Then I went to his house and met the girl. >.>

Ever walked in on an ex in the middle of the act?

Chris Rock

Corinthi

Not Guilty.

Ever had an ex want to tell you all the details about their new sex life despite your obvious disinterest?

Mistress Maro

Guilty. I just set the phone down and walked off.

Ever messed with a credit marketer?

Chris Rock

Corinthi

Guilty

Ever lost something loaned to you and played it off like you gave it back?

Mistress Maro

Guilty. I found it too... xD But I couldn't bring myself to give it back.

Ever broke something in a store and pretended that it wasn't you?

Chris Rock

Corinthi

Not Guilty

Ever been caught shoplifting?

CandyLips

Not caught

Ever held your partner during a horror film because you were scared but played it off like you were doing it for them?

Nadir

Guilty

Ever rent out a horror just for the terrified snuggles?

CandyLips

Guilty

Ever break up with someone because you didn't like the same genres of movies?

Rhapsody

Not guilty.

Ever have someone dump you because you didn't like the same music?
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP
|| O&O || Requests ||  A&A ||
Current Posting Speed: 1-2 times per week

Come to me, just in a dream. Come on and rescue me.
Yes, I know. I can be wrong. Maybe I'm too headstrong.

Mistress Maro

Not guilty. I don't really listen to music. =P

Ever agreed to date someone, then the same day found out they were annoying and broke up with them?

Chris Rock