My new sexual adventure needs a partner

Started by seeria, October 17, 2012, 05:24:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seeria

Hello All! As many of you have, I have grown up on disney movies and dreamed I was the princessess in the story. With Anne Rice's modern sexual of Sleeping Beauty, I would like a partner to maybe turn another disney princess or two dirty, Snow White or Ariel or both. I am up to play both. Maybe Snow white is not as pure as her name and fucks in the snow, maybe she dabbles in potions such as love potions to seduce men and women. Maybe Ariel was a virgin when she married prince Eric. Imagine a description of that night, a young formerly promiscious prince showing Ariel not everything on land is gentle, especially not his cock. Maybe she becomes a bit of a slut, sleeping around the villiage. Maybe after her first time with Eric she grows curious and visits the sea to see what sex with a merman is like. Maybe a mermaid or servant girl. There are so many options here, anyone wanna play this with me? Shoot me a message!
Lady Seeria

Fadereaper

was reading your disney rp idea, the concept of a disney turned dirty rp sounds interesting.  Many of them would be fun to play and rp with in this manner, if you have a preference to which princess would be more fun for you then I'd be all ears.  I myself think that each princess could be part of any real genre of rp for this, just depends on what particular kinks you'd want your character to have or the rp to have.
Peace is a lie there is only passion, through passion I gain strength, through strength I gain power, through power I gain victory, through victory my chains are broken, the force shall free me.

O/O

seeria

I think I would like to start off as Ariel, losing her virginity to new husband and king Eric, then kinda going wild. Having sex with other men women and merman and women, using her collection of treasures as sex tools, etc it could get kinky
Lady Seeria

Fadereaper

Sounds interesting, basically does it once and becomes high on the concept doing it with whoever whenever she can?
Peace is a lie there is only passion, through passion I gain strength, through strength I gain power, through power I gain victory, through victory my chains are broken, the force shall free me.

O/O

seeria

Lady Seeria

Fadereaper

Well it sounds interesting, pretty kinky and wild.  I'd like to give it a try if you are still open with it.

O/O

seeria

lets do it in forum one one one roleplay it will be under Ariel's new legs and regions with our names on it
Lady Seeria

Fadereaper

O/O

seeria

Lady Seeria

Fadereaper

O/O

seeria

Lady Seeria

frostsider

i pm you on possibly doing snow white or cinderella.