Darkest Nights: Modern Supernatural Horror/Fantasy - Accepting Characters!

Started by Bloodied Porcelain, September 10, 2013, 02:44:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AribethAmkiir

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: AribethAmkiir on September 11, 2013, 08:43:54 AM
Guess I better start campaigning for more witches.

:) I'm sure we'll get more this time around.

All: I'm currently working on figuring out how I'm going to group people based on posting frequency and whatnot. I'm also going to be taking count of how many characters of each race we have. I think right now we have more weres than anything (happened last time too) and 0 shifters or vampires.
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Bloodied Porcelain

Okay folks... I'm currently dividing people in to their groups based on the posting frequency people have reported being available for. Group #1 is going to have the players who can post more than once per week, and Group #2 will have the players who may only be posting once every week or two.

Group #1Group #2
AribethAmkiirBP
BPBubby
ElCapitanNiferbelle?
RazielWinterborn
The Hanged ManN/A
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

bubby

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: bubby on September 11, 2013, 01:08:22 PM
I'd fit best in Group 2 then for sure.

Oh crap. xD I put you down for Group 2 in my written notes, but forgot to put you in the one here. Sorry! I was planning to have you there.

bubby

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on September 11, 2013, 01:13:42 PM
Oh crap. xD I put you down for Group 2 in my written notes, but forgot to put you in the one here. Sorry! I was planning to have you there.

*Snerkles and hugs* It's all good. I switched my char to the new char thread too.

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: bubby on September 11, 2013, 01:15:38 PM
*Snerkles and hugs* It's all good. I switched my char to the new char thread too.

*snuggleloves back* Uhm... I don't see it o.o

bubby

Bloodied Porcelain

Bloodied Porcelain

An update... I'm working on mapping out how to start either group's storylines... I'm hoping to get things started in the near future (within the next few days... the weekend at the latest) to start bringing characters together ICly.

Ideally I would like to get at least one more female for Group #1, and one or two people (a bi/gay male and a straight male) for Group #2, just to keep the sexes even.

Bloodied Porcelain

Okay, I'm almost ready to start the IC action and getting characters set up with where they need to be and whatnot. There are still a couple character sheets I've approved that haven't been posted yet so if you guys could get on that, I'd appreciate it. We are still looking for at least one more person for Group 1 and 2 more for Group 2, though I'm willing to take up to a max of 7 characters total in either group. Just to be clear, I am open to having more than 2 groups if we get enough interest, so don't be scared off if things seem full, we'll find space for you.

Raziel

bubby

Like BP said, it would be awesome if we can possibly get a bi/gay male character! Mine is a gay male, and someone he can interact with would be nice, but isn't totally necessary.

morph8hprom

I know I'm a bit...green...but I'm definitely interested in this if you're still accepting new people.  I'll get to work on a character sheet as soon as I know if I'm welcome.  For the record, I'd fit better in Group 2.

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: morph8hprom on September 12, 2013, 08:57:14 PM
I know I'm a bit...green...but I'm definitely interested in this if you're still accepting new people.  I'll get to work on a character sheet as soon as I know if I'm welcome.  For the record, I'd fit better in Group 2.

You're more than welcome if you think you can hang with the post length requirements. :)

morph8hprom

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on September 12, 2013, 09:03:34 PM
You're more than welcome if you think you can hang with the post length requirements. :)
Oh, but of course.  I wouldn't have even considered voicing my interest if I didn't think I'd be able to follow the rules. :)

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: morph8hprom on September 12, 2013, 10:36:34 PM
Oh, but of course.  I wouldn't have even considered voicing my interest if I didn't think I'd be able to follow the rules. :)

I have to remind people, we get a lot of interest from people who either A: don't think the rules apply to them or B: don't bother to read the rules LOL

morph8hprom

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on September 12, 2013, 10:46:11 PM
I have to remind people, we get a lot of interest from people who either A: don't think the rules apply to them or B: don't bother to read the rules LOL
Ah, well I assure you that I don't fit into either of those categories. ;)
I'll get to work on a character sheet right away.

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: morph8hprom on September 12, 2013, 10:51:27 PM
Ah, well I assure you that I don't fit into either of those categories. ;)
I'll get to work on a character sheet right away.

I look forward to seeing it :)

Pumpkin Seeds

This really does seem like a well thought out and done game.  Am poking around a bit to see what takes my fancy if that is alright.  Am sort of looking over animal shifter at the moment, but I also have a vampire from a previous Masquerade game that is quite political in nature.

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Pumpkin Seeds on September 13, 2013, 05:30:19 AM
This really does seem like a well thought out and done game.  Am poking around a bit to see what takes my fancy if that is alright.  Am sort of looking over animal shifter at the moment, but I also have a vampire from a previous Masquerade game that is quite political in nature.

I got your sheet! Working on reading it over right now :)

Bloodied Porcelain

Bloodied Porcelain

Welcome to the game, Pumpkin! Glad to have you. :)

We're in desperate need of male characters for group 2! If any guys are out there (any orientation is fine) and want to join up, please stop in and give a look over the rules and whatnot. Group two is full of posters who on average will be posting once per week. This is not a hard and fast rule, of course, just what you can expect from those you're playing with.