Castle Of Darkness (NC-E/EX)

Started by Alexander, May 04, 2009, 05:19:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Foxy

I am interested if there is still a spot open.  I would do a nice innocent college girl.

Duchess

i'm out.... thought it better...

Alexander

Quote from: Foxy on May 04, 2009, 08:41:40 PM
I am interested if there is still a spot open.  I would do a nice innocent college girl.

Yes there still are a couple of openings left.

Quote from: Thaleia on May 04, 2009, 09:34:35 PM

sorry to hear it. :( I thank you for the interest at least.

:)
i'm out.... thought it better...

Solstice

I'm maybe-interested in this, will read it in a bit more detail when I get home tonight... if you still have those couple openings left, in any case. :x Does look intriguing, at a glance!
Apoloies & Absences - Updated 11/16/2014 - Around and available? Hopefully?

kylie

Quote from: Alexander on May 04, 2009, 05:19:40 AM
The way I see this running, is that since they are trapped within the castle, the demons will attempt to rape them, enslave them for a long enough time to make an impression, and then leave for an untold amount of time, leaving the characters to slip deeper and deeper into breaking, constantly being subjected to whatever their demon masters bid, until they have no will but to do as they are told.

I have to admit the Romania reference did really get me thinking vampires.  Love the castle motif, anyway  ::)  I'm left kind of trying to sort out a little more whatever you could mean by M/s and D/s.  It seems to me there could be many different activities under those, some of which I might find entertaining to hear about and some not.  If it's seen as counterproductive to even ask, I might yet, or perhaps might not "experiment" with this one. 

For example, I wonder, when you say above 'whatever they bid,' are those still primarily bondage/predicament/more imprisonment and force situations? (gathering from the interest list given)  Or is there something else in mind here?

Alexander

No, there was going to be a lot more to it than just that. Im in the middle of getting a much bigger plot together, but Im going to have to put the game on hold. With the spring semester coming to a close, and Summer break coming down now several of my RPs have picked up to the point where I won't have the time to split between them, My mentoring, and the game here. If anyone is interested, They can take this Idea up and further it. Sorry to those that expressed interest. I didn't quite expect everything to become a bother to handle all at once. And I don't want to neglect  my current obligations for new ones.

If anyone wants to Take this idea up, please PM me or post your interest here. Ill be sure to set things up as needed. I'd like to Apologize to anyone this inconveniences. I just dont want to fall behind on my games and Mentoring new members... :-(

Aw, oh no! Take your time, Alex. ^_^

kylie

Quote from: Alexander on May 06, 2009, 01:43:03 AM
I didn't quite expect everything to become a bother to handle all at once. And I don't want to neglect  my current obligations for new ones.

Aww, well.  I can understand you didn't expect a dozen or more people to respond, either  8-)
Maybe later then.

Alexander

Quote from: kylie on May 06, 2009, 01:54:21 AM
Aww, well.  I can understand you didn't expect a dozen or more people to respond, either  8-)
Maybe later then.

No, lol I really didnt. But Im glad my muse is working again. Maybe when things slow down I will start something up and dedicate better time to it. Maybe something more simple, Like a D&D game or something.

Lynnie

I'm interested >.> if there is still room.

Name: Annalise Tegid

Appearance:

Personality: Annalise is slighlty shy and sweet. Once you get to know her she fun and filled with laughter.

If there isn't room I'll understand ^^

TheLivingWonder

I like the idea, but is this thing game still gonna happen, and if so, are all the spots taken?