Dragons and other assorted fantasy. (M seeking F)

Started by Yandros, September 25, 2012, 04:06:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yandros

Well met dear reader, and thank you for taking the time to read my advertisement here. 

The first thing to keep in mind is that my preferences can easily be found in my signature, and I urge you to take a look at them.  Not everything in my likes are mandatory, but if it comes near something I consider an ‘off’, save us both the time and just do not ask. 

What am I looking for in a rp partner you might ask?  Simple.  I desire a partner who shares in the creative aspect of the store, someone who is well written and moderately descriptive, and someone who is open to communication.  I wish to be able to speak about the rp outside of it, so that we may figure out and determine what we wish to see happen.  Not every little thing has to be planned out, no.  But I am looking for a general outline so that I am not caught completely off-guard and without a clue of how to progress my side of the rp. 
I myself try to put up a few paragraphs per posting, and would greatly like someone who will offer the same in their rp.  I am not asking for novels, as I would not be able to match that.  But detail is always wonderful.

For my ideas, I only really have two at the moment.  On has something of a plot with it, while the other I am open to suggestions with.  And as always, if you have an idea for a story beyond these two and believe I would be a good fit, contact me.

A Tribute.  Taken
   Set in a small valley, the hamlet of Alegrar is a sleepy village with a bit of a secret at its heart.  Deep within their caves and heart lies a dragon that watches over the valley as his own, and in exchange for his protection and good blessings, he wishes one maiden to be his every year.  She must be delivered to him a virgin, riding a white horse and dressed in a simple robe.  None know what happens after these poor girls are delivered to the cave in the mountains, but for as far back as anyone can remember there has never been a poor season for crops or raiders…
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
(With this rp, I am looking to play the dragon.  He typically sells the maidens to a contact of his in the city for a tidy profit and eats the horse, but this time there is something more.  Something about this lady evokes a rise in him, and he wishes her for more than a simple sale.  Perhaps even the mare she rides in on, if the mare is of the intelligent type. (Sentient animal?  Unicorn?  Who knows.)  He will have a human form, along with a smaller ‘drake’ form so there is no need to worry about harm coming to the lady.  Should things progress to where sex occurs, I will wish there to be interaction with him in his draconic form.  In fact about 75% of the time, he will be in that form when anything happens.  Fair warning!)

A Boy and His Dragon.
   Set in the world established by Christopher Rowley, I would like this rp to involve some semi-wartime activities.  I would play a dragon ‘boy’ (above the age of 18), partnered with a female dragon.  In battle they form a very potent fighting combo, as the dragons of this world are capable of wearing armor and wielding weapons.  While their dragonboys offer ranged support and guard them from getting swarmed too badly.  The bond between a handler and their dragon is strong, and starts from a very young age.   Typically the handlers are orphans that are raised by the military, with the dragon bonding with their handler at birth.  From then, they rarely part before death. 
(With this rp, I am more than open to someone that is not completely knowledgeable of the world!  Just an interest and desire to play out the bond between the two as it matures and survives the test of battle.  As well as what happens when the two find themselves needing release after stressful times..)

Other possible pairings:
(I shall play the one on the left)
Human x Elf
Dragon x Other Race
Dragon x Race
Humanoid x Centaur
Humanoid x Unicorn
Lizardman x Other Race

Thank you for reading, and please feel free to contact me with any questions that you might have!